BIG (at least i think that's the name of it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

does anyone remember this movie, starring Tom hanks and some kid.
Very cool movie, very fun to watch

Kes
Yeh. Havent seen it in a while but its one of those comedies I can just watch and watch lol big grin Love the piano on the floor scene.

Wolfie
lol, the piano scene is a classic. I haven't seen it in a while either, but it is a good one.

movie_freak
It's a good film...Saw it on Tv a while ago

cycochic
It was on sky the other day! Occasionally it is on sky! How many shots d'ya recon it took to get the piano scene exactly right!! Quite a few I reckon!!

botankus
Yeah, what's your point??

You must either be not too bright or around 12 yrs old to actually have trouble remembering the title.

A.D. Skinner

Lipsticktraces
Oh! I love that movie. I really love when he's wearing his all white, shiny tux to the office shindig and he eats caviar, and spits it out all over the place. HILLARIOUS!! laughing out loud

My name is Neo9
stfu, ur a dumbass who gives a shit how old he is...itz all good...newayz, yea good movie

amity75
I'm not sure the name of the store in NY where the piano is but it's still there and you can go and re-enact that scene. It's one of my ambitions to go and do that.

Lipsticktraces
Yeah, it's called FAO Schwartz. I think I spelled it right. It's the best toy store in the world. Just expensive.

Lipsticktraces

amity75
Thats the one! Maybe I'll go to the States this year and do it.

Lipsticktraces
Please do. devil love

botankus

cycochic
For god sake chill out everyone!!! It's christmas!!!

stfu newb...and i haven't seen the movie in like 7 years so i don't remember the title...damn newb, kill urself

fini
THE NAME IS BIG!!!!!

lol Tom hanks sure has come a longgggggg way from those movies( eg Big, Joe vs the volcano) to the perfect gems he does these days( Philadelphia, Cast Away, Forest Gump , Green Mile etc)

Kes
Guys take it easy!Bashing is not allowed, remember?!
Plus, thou 113 is american some posters arent so titles in english sometimes are hard to remember! Hell there are some I dont even know!

ahaetrkarykl
i love this movie. i always watch it with my mom. i love the piano scene too

botankus
Making fun of morons takes no holiday.

smokin'

Kes
Easy botankus,I've warned you guys about bashing!

fini
hey kes dont hold back if some people are giving trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.