Freaky Dreams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
Does anyone have any really freaky dreams? I am NOT talking about sex dreams!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
everyone has freaky dreams. i had the dream of the ENTIRE french revolution. aww man that was terrible. i woke up with a headache.

drunk_nazgul
I had a dream about frogs once... then the next week I was assigned a teacher who loves frogs so much she fills the classroom with that memorabilia (Sp.?) The freaky thing was, my dream consisted of a world of frogs.
Once I had a dream that my town was on fire and a huge gas station sign fell over. Shadowskill and I had to pick it up BY OURSELVES and put it back.

...I feel bad for you, HH.

~fuoco~
I had this one dream about 3 days before the 9/11 had happened. I dreamt that I was in N.Y.C and i was on a boat in the water which was below the twin towers and i looked up and see people 'flying' down and falling into the water ... and then i went into this underground parking lot and there was this weird machine that started to smoke and up popped one of them evil clowns and he started to chase me and 2 other girls i didnt kno around the underground parking lot, trying to kill us, and there was many doors leading to more underground parking lots, and me and the girls ended up getting trapped in one of the underground rooms... and then i dreamt that i woke up and saw that there was this evil clown face to face with me, so i thot this was really happeneing, but it wasn't, so i dreamt i woke up again, but i was still sleeping in reality, and in my dream and i heard that my older sister was crying that my dad had died, so then i acutally woke up for real, and heard my older sister crying outside my door... i almost had a heart attack because i thot my dad passed away, but he didnt, she just broke up with her boyfriend... i hope this all makes sence to you!!big grin

Tex
OMG You have no idea! One of the side effects of one of the medications I'm on actually triggers very freaky crazy vivid dreams! Can you believe that? Weird!

Espantada20
A while ago I had this dream.I was in a car accident and I woke up in the hospital(in the dream) and this really good looking guy was there and I got up from the bed and he started chasing mw around the bed and i escaped and he turned into a werewolf and ........well the dream ended in sex but it was freaky up until that point.Actually it was weird to the end because the sex was with the werewolf.Crap,I should stop now.

N.Tonks
I had a dream that my mom put my dog in the dryer lol , and he was in there too long so he died....then when I woke up my dog really was dead http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hahahahah tonks ^

~fuoco~
awww i'm sorry tonks!! that's really sad!!

Espantada20
Hey what about me?A werewolf took advantage of me.

~fuoco~
you too espantada20! that musta been really weird dream!

Espantada20
It was.But I liked it.JK.

~fuoco~
whistle

Espantada20
Hee hee hee.

N.Tonks
not funny miffed: , my doggy really died sad

Espantada20
How insensitive.

N.Tonks
yes, very

Tired Hiker
I was a werewolf once for Halloween and I got so much play. Even my friend Raquel, who was supposedly just my friend came up to me on e and said 'I want to hook up with the werewolf.' She ended up with my brown face and body paint all over her body. It wasn't a dream, though. Oh well.

ragesRemorse
so If you had sex with a werewolf, would that be considered inter-species relations, or would it go eigther way?

Tired Hiker
It would be considedered a howling good time. Okay, that was cheesy.

slayer
No it wasn't laughing out loud

slayer
And.. Tonks sorry 2 hear bout ur dog maybe ur phchic. stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
A "howling good time" i get it LOL .

Schizo_n_me
I had this freaky dream that I was walking down this hall, this really long hall, and people kept walking past me, but they were like towering above me, which is strange, I'm 5'8". Like there was this one lady who had like a moustache(?) and her hair was up in a tight bun only she had a huge bald spot. So, I was walking down this hall and when I get to the end there's this door, with a sign saying 'U.I.A.' so I walk in and...Jonny Depp is sitting in this big black chair dressed up as a clown (Jonny's dressed as the clown not the chair). And he says "I am the Universal Intelligence Agency.".........and then it ended and I woke up huh

Schizo_n_me
What do you s'pose it means?

must_kill_Santa
i think it means your insane but usually very tall people indicates witchcraft

Schizo_n_me
Since when?

Schizo_n_me
I mean obviously I'm insanewink but whats with the witchcraft? confused

badkittykitty
I keep having dreams of members of kmc,it must be sign from god

frootlooplucy
I had a dream where this doll was chasing me, and it had no face, and i hid under the kitchen table but it came round behind me and tapped me on the shoulder and i couldnt scream and i was just sitting there in the dream with my mouth wide open, then i woke up and i had my mouth open really wide and i was very thirsty no expression

GambitEVOFan1
i have a fear of the pillsbury dough boy because when i first came to american i saw a pillsbury comercial and that night i had a dream that i thru one of his cookies away and he jumped off the wrapper and came after me with a huge knife and cut me into pieces and baked me and every since then i cant watch those comercials!

N.Tonks
I had a dream that me and a bunch of random people (including Kwon Boa) got ripped apart by Clifford lol

VallejoKid707
I had a dream once that me and GambitEvo were getting married! THen i woke up an it acutally happened!

Agent Phillips
I had a dream once where a friend of mine was telling me that the preivious owner of the local rugby club had been murdered and that they found him lying dead in the kitchen with a biro rammed through his forehead. Then my friend showed me the body.
I had another one where I heard some noises outside my bedroom window, looked outside and saw one of my other friends cars driving around smashing into things. There was blood on the inside of the windscreen but the car just kept driving.

I 've had a lot of dreams where people I know die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.