I like pedophiles...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
...that end in prison for their crimes. thumb up

Matrix_man
theres been a boom in these types of threads......they're so effective

Hegemon875
If you hold your cursor over the thread topic it shows you an excerpt from the first post so you dont have to click on it to see what it's about you know.

Matrix_man
yeh i know but its more fun this way

Hegemon875
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Difrycheulyd
..with sweet and sour sauce stick out tongue

Curl_Up&Dye
*cough*michaeljackson *cough*

Conan O Brien had the best joke about him.
"Michael Jackson has just released a new line of men's designer suits. Yeah, he says if those are successful, next he will be getting into boys' pants."

BingaBonga
of all things...why do we have to talk about pedophiles? i hate them, i hate them, I HATE THEM... they're so sick, and nasty and they prey on innocent children that's just awful.

~fuoco~
tell me about it! ALL the men teachers at my skool are peds, there's one teacher that went out with a student, another that leers down our shirts and up our skirts, another on that is jus plain out there. he once told me that i had an amazing body no expression, and then there's the ring leader that will follow mw where ever i go ... they're so creepy ew!!

crazy_c
My sister used to have a p.e teacher that hung around outside the dressing roms while they were changing

Celsius
Wow dude, what a great thread, I bet those pedophiles, got scared right away and gave it up. dumbass.

Neo_Version 7
Whats a pedophile, homies?

must_kill_Santa
i totally agree

Matrix_man
i guess the definition would be a person over the age limit for sex having sex with a person under the age limit for sex...so in the UK an over 16 with an under 16. although paedophile usually refers to much older men doing it with kiddies...its gross

must_kill_Santa
veryvery gross

-=Urot=-
Guys don't for get that there are women Peds too. They are just as bad as the men, but they don't get as much press. wink

mechmoggy
Hmmm, not a nice thread.

Closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.