The Cat and Mouse on Official Episode-II News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
I just wanted to comment of the current state of affairs with Official News on Episode-II and StarWars.Com.

Practically every day news aboput Episode-II is being released, but some ios going un-noticed because it's buried in the vast amount of information within StarWars.Com.

The information takes the form of subtle updates to chracter profiles, slowly tweaking the desciptions of people and events and in doing so release moinute scraps of info.

Boshuda
This is true mate...I missed the info on Panaka being ousted 'cos I hadn't checked his character update!

Dim
Yeah...we're going to have to go back and see what we can piece together...Actually, I'm hoping TFN does it for us laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually, I think there are a number of sites that have done a better job than theforce.net to be honest.

Darth Daft
I don't think anyone can be bothered to look through every single character description to find changes, so if we're that desperate to find out everything then we could sort of give each other our own little jobs. One of us could only look at characters begining with A-F from time to time, one of us could look at ones beginning with G-M, etc or something like that. Then we could all come here to post any little bits of information we've found.

theEviljedi
Don't dis theforce.net,that's where I met Dim.smile

Dim
That's true...

Okay...I'm willing to look up info if others are..

Ratcat
Dimmy no mates?? Sorry, I battling to get a life again, not further consume it with Star Wars... Ya on your own.

Darth Daft
If you don't want to consume your life with anymore Star Wars then why are you on the forum RC? Go on, join us, and we can rule the Galaxy like.....erm......ants and fish sticks.

Ratcat
The level of Star Wars in my life is just right, I don't have any more time to devote to it unfortunately. sad

But seeing as you put it like that, alright then. smile

Dim
What do you mean by "Dimmy no mates", RC?

theEviljedi
I think he means "don't you have a mate?" as in a husband.

Mos Fin jedi
I think he's probably just trying to say that different discussion here is wonderful because that is what the forum is meant for,,,,discussion. Not for asigning jobs so that we can try to better predict what might happen. I thought this forum was for wishful thinking and shared ideas and conversation. Not research and tasks asigned for people who have a lot to do already and don't have time to do research for what they look to for a relaxing hobby. Research is great and all but not when there are others counting on it, that just takes away from the fun of the site and turns it into a job.

Ratcat
EJ, you have no clue.

Billy no mates is what you say to someone who never goes out or has a life because they live in their own little world and ignore the real world going on just outside their front door.

theEviljedi
That's me alright.laughing out loud

Ratcat
He he, well I wouldn't worry about any of that now. Kind of moot apparently.

Dim
Yep...I'm Dim no mates..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.