i almost kicked the shit out of this kid today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok so it is first period and i am in the middek of the auto room this clas is energy and power and this black kid i hate he is the uglest mother u will ever see and he is loud obnoiouxs and down right a hard ass . so we r workign adn he must have gotten in a word fight with this senior jennifer a girl and he is like SHUTUP and she takes nos hit from noone so she is like shutthe hell up who do u think u r talking to. HE is like shutup ill say ne thing i want to ne one and she goes then do sumthing about so he goes i will gets up and is half way to her i say in a loud voice. If u even touch her i will be the first person to throw u threw that fucuckin window over there. and i dont think ur that dumb to mess with me. he then stops doesnt say ne thing and the teacher heard what was going on a guy bigger then me way bigger and he startsyelling at this kid i was like hahaha dumbass but i wanted him to do sumthing so i couldt have whipped the shit out of him

Captain REX
Awesome! That is just damn awesome! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Curl_Up&Dye
you go deNiro...what a gentleman!! keep sticking up for the chicas!! youre my hero!

Captain REX
Yeah, he'd be my hero if I was a chica, which I'm not. stick out tongue

DeNiro
if u knew me like when i go out to eat with my gf or even my mom or ne thing i hold the door for ne ladie i actully get up when a girl leaves the tabel i am a very good guy to ladies and also i stick up for lil kids like i hate fuuckin bullies i always make sure to make a bully scared enough never to pick on sumone smaller thenhim again and i tell the kids that i know that r small if they got ne problems with ne come to me

but honestly every guy in that class would have jumped that kid if he layed a hand on that girl and alsoi was the only one to say sumtyhing to him but it justwouldnt have been the same if sumone else said sumthing to him i kinda have a intimadating look

Captain REX
Alright, DeNiro wins the awesome guy award. Who agrees? big grin

DeNiro
thanks rex i am going to leave out some of the things i do and just leave it at that so i can keep my prestigust award and how old r u rex and like how much do u weigh i just took a guess in my had about u and i want to see if i am right

Curl_Up&Dye
DeNiro you get a eleventy million most awesome guy points from me...not many good ones like you left out there...don't change a thing.

metal face
what you got against afican american people? everytime you make a topic, it's about african americans and how black they are and and how some of em you hate? every time, step off you sound racist

DeNiro
i can be just as mean though also but i use my power for good there was this one bully that was picking on this really lil kid and he was like physicaly pushing him and talking shit to him so i insulted this bully well enough to make him cry and leave lunch and i had everyone in histericts because of the shit i was saying ubt i used them for good not evil ok i am going to bed later eeveryone peace and have good night

ragesRemorse
do you know this girl or somthing? I mean if not it seems like a bad idea to get involved over some pointless shit like that.

Tired Hiker
Good stuff D. You rock.

slayer
Go De! U show em'! have a good nights sleep stick out tongue

Cemetry Slut
COOL ilike that

DeNiro
I do know this girl and she is very cool i wouldnt doubt if she would have won but yay i did know her and either way i am not going to stand there and watch a guy fight a girl forget that. and i am not rascit i have many black friends that i am very close too and i always say stuff like i hate rappers that act way to black like 50 cent and what not but no im not rasict i was just pointing out how dumb this kid was i dont think i mention ne thing that could be considered racist i said he was black and he was a hard ass and he was ugly i dont seee how u could consider that rasict alot of white kids i know r ugly hard asses and dumb if this was a white kid i would have done the same to stop him from going over there so i dont think u can tell me that i am rasscits when u dont even know me u only talk to me over a forum website

GABRIEL05
this thread sucks

Switch13
I think its great you stood up for her... cool

DeNiro
well dont fuuckin come on it if u dont like it shit just posting about sumthing i thought was intresting so sorry if i made u mad

must_kill_Santa
yeah well done sometimes i can handle myself but its good to know the are people like you

GABRIEL05
No I'm not mad. Well least not at you, yet. I just thought that this thread sucks. Sucks alot. Unspeakably sucky. Sucks till the end of time. Sucks like a chelsea tranny

el_barto
yeah deniro

DeNiro
i kinda lost it there but since u wrote ur last post like that it made me laugh i just hate maming threads and all thepeople come on to say about it that oo thats dumb or this stupid its like leave ur dumb opinions to ur self

The Force
wo, go Deniro, that's awesome, i'm a gentlemen, but i forgot that gentleman rule about gettin up whenever a lady leaves the table...erm

must_kill_Santa
well i dont mind about that coz i dont act like a lady

DeNiro
since i have been like 5 years old my mom hasnt brought in the grocerys ever i have ran outside whene ever i seen her do it and grab them from her and bring them in and put them away because she usally shops after work and she is relaly tired so i do that so she can go take her bath i am surprised i didnt relizae how good i canbe sumtimes hmm i am glad i made this thread and yay the getting up from the tabel thing i remeber seeing it in a movie and i have done it for at least five years now even girls at my lunch tabel i do it for. and BKK u r all women wink

must_kill_Santa
wow your sucha nice guy

DeNiro
im sorry must kil sanat i said BKK is all women i meant to say u where stick out tongue wow i amtired sorry i rea the name wrong u can smack me if u like *hopes to get smacked*

must_kill_Santa
i didnt even notice sorry so im not gonna slap you

DeNiro
i still remeber going come on do sumthing do sumthing in my head i would have loved to do what i said i was going to do

must_kill_Santa
sorry i didnt understand that

DeNiro
i try big grin

must_kill_Santa
not very hard but please explain that

slayer
???????

metal face
what you're in the KKK?

if he was white would you have said he was white?

or just said he was ugly?

you said he was black

and ugly

we dont need to know what colour his skin is

Friend44
DeNiro, you are a patient person. I wouldn't have kicked is shit, I'd have kicked his ass.

crazy_rock_chic
ahhh,cool DeNiro,u sound like a sweetie

starlitegrl
a real gentelman

KidRock
gopod job DeNiro you all american pretty boy haha

GABRIEL05
THIS thread sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks from forever and eternity.

And it still sucks

DeNiro
ok let me try to explain this because u sound like ur a very what u call it i am guessing ur black and if a person says one lil thing about black people u r like what what r u rasict u sound like u r that type of person but ne way since i am white and i tell a story i will say this one black kid or arabin kid because every black kid i have heard say a story about someone will say i was talking with this one white kid but they never say black because they r black and he is describing a kid thats all i was doing and there was nothing wrong with it. i am white so i am not going to say this one white kid but i will say this black kid arabin kid or what ever u know what i dont even cre if u think i am rasict or not i will never know u ne way so ill just post this to try to make u a lil happy but i just relized i could giv two shits so later mang

ok this is what i was trying to say ok when the kid was walking over to the girl and after i said to him that i would put his head threw the window if he tried ne thing i was thinking in my head come on do sumthing do sutmhing to her so i could thats what i was trying to say when i posted about that up above

GambitEVOFan1
laughing Its so funny when ppl call other ppl pretty boys! that just made my day!

GABRIEL05
Well if deniro is a racist, like most people including myself, it's on a subconscious level

DAMN almost forgot this thread sucks things I never could have fathomed could be sucked in ways that only Pink Floyd on LSD could express. This thread sucks in intergalactic cosmic metaphysical multidimensional ways that the human mind can't even begin to comprehend.

Tired Hiker
That's a fair statment. We are all ignorant of other cultures, so we are inherently racist to a degree. If we all just accept it, then the ice will be broken and the lines of communtication will open. And that last part rhymed.

DeNiro
Gab u pissed me off before now i like u ur making me laugh laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
erm i dont think im racist, then again i dont really have ne one to be racist agaist, when ur brought up as a different race in america u tend to just accept it because there are so many different cultures here. i have alot of white friend that are racists tho

Captain REX
Uh, Gabriel, is something wrong? You're using big words and your trumpetting sig is gone...

You're a poet and you didn't even knowit, TH! stick out tongue

I'm not racist unless there is somebody being racist towards me. Hispanic at school says that I can't play soccer because I'm white, I tell him to take him and his soccer ball back to Mexico or let me play.

GABRIEL05
Ohhhh I'm not ignorant I know plenty about the cultures I am bigotist towards. Besides it's one thing not to like a culture out of ignorance, as opposed to a race. I just don't trust certain cultures, and lets say I'm wary of certain "races" if there is such a thing...

GABRIEL05
That's good I don't like pissing people off unless I'm trying to do it. I just want you to know this thread sucks. Sucks beyond my capacity for rational expressment. If there is such a word...

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) i hate when ppl are racists just bc some one is a different color, there not ne different from someone with white skin. Although i have to admit i get really insulted when ppl think im brazillian or Middle Eastern

DeNiro
hell yess TH is a poet just look at the poem he wrote me in my sig stick out tongue and ne way there r alot of white power kids at my school that i am friends with but i also got many black friends so i am not white power but ne way how old r u rex and my best friend is like the best soccer player at our school he is a mexican guy OScar Mendez lol thats as mexican as u get laughing out loud

Captain REX
laughing out loud

DeNiro
Happy Dance laughing out loud LMFAO laughing out loud Happy Dance

GABRIEL05
damn it didn't work. Please ignore

GambitEVOFan1
eek! omg thats so mean..... id cry if u said that about one of my threads

Captain REX
Hmm...

GambitEVOFan1
confused did i go to far again? i tried to stay away from the goats again i swear

DeNiro
i dont care he is making me laugh. but when someone is like insutling me i have to ways to deal with it i just dont care ingnore the guy cause i mean he is a pointless shit ne way or i insult him back and when i insult people in rela life u arent going to win my mind i so filithy i think of shit u would never think of and they have no idea of how to respond to it

GambitEVOFan1
when ever chicks start shit with me i just sit there and laugh at them for bothering, it makes them so angery and when there about to walk away i tell them i slept with there boyfriend, that pisses them off even more

Captain REX
laughing out loud

No, just saying Hmm cause I couldn't think of anything better to say!

GambitEVOFan1
laughing oh ok i thought i mighta let the word goat sex slip again!

Captain REX
*barfs*

Anyways... stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
laughing oops i let it slip again, ok i promise ill never say it again i swear on it!

Captain REX
Say what, goat sex? shifty

GABRIEL05
that was kinda fun

Celsius
Yo De Niro, You shoulda slammed him anyway dude. Crash his ****in head in with a chair. Stupid *** starting shit with girls, kick him in the teeth. Dumb bastard.

Captain REX

Captain REX
Well put, Celsius! laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
WHo started something with girls?!

GABRIEL05
oh gawd I can do no less

Captain REX
Read the first post! DeNiro was going to beat the crap out of this kid at school who was going to beat up a gal! Stupid asswipe! No, not you DeNiro... wink

I like that quote though!

Captain REX
This one...

"If you even touch her, I will be the first person to throw you through that f***in window over there!" ~DeNiro!~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.