GTA 3 and Vice City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N355
ths is the best video game ever

h0ck3yh0rr0r
vice city was not that good. GTA 3 kicked ass. missions were better and everything else.

N355
dude gta3 and vice ciy was kikass

movie_freak
there Both Good

vvvrulz
Vice City rocks. Its better than GTA3.
They should come up with a GTA-Vegas next big grinbig grin

Trinity_Matrix
I have a lot of fun just screwing around playing those games...my favorite thing was riding on top of a car and shooting out its tires. And of course, one of my friends driving around causing destruction and chaos in a tank...while singing Jingle Bells.

Dirty Vader
Brilliant games. I prefer vice city because you can shoot tyres, ride bikes anf fly helicopters and the dodo. People say that GTA3 because the city looks better. It looks more real and looks more like a crime zone. But I prefer Vice City.

You can go in shops, in bars, in the cop station and in the stadium. And the missions are betterand more organised than GTA3.

Tommy sounds and looksbetter than the guy in Gta3. At least he can talk and interact with other caracters.

I also prefered the radio stations from Vice city because they used real music from the eightees and the chat shows are more hilarious. I still
realy liked GTA3's Chatterbox station though.

Michael Myers 1
i love Vice City i almost beet it and i always cheat and get a tank and go crazy with it and run over people then the cops come then u run them over then the army! evil face

ragesRemorse
GTA had a better story line, with a better main character. It took me a while to get used to the whiny bi*tch you play as in Vice city. There is just so much more to do in Vice city though, it is much more entertianing. Even if the missions arent as deep or long. It's still by far better than GTA

Michael Myers 1
yes i agree with u smile

Neo_Version 7
Vice City is awes0me tho you gotta admit. Tho GTA 3 is als0 kick-ass, they g0t a lot of cool voice talents up in Vice City than in GTA 3.

total metalhead
GTA San Andreas out soon rock

DracotheDragon
both games were great! I enjoyed them THOUROUGHLY! yes The only downfall about VICE CITY was that its graphics werent as good as 3's was. The good thing about VICE CITY was the gameplay and the soundtrack! they were the best! thumb up rock Happy Dance cool big grin

Complicated
Stupid ambulance missions... mad I worked on the ambulance for VC for a solid week before I beat it, getting 100% completion. I haven't bothered to try for GTA 3...

They're fantastic games, of course.

Ness
in gta vice city you dont get slapped around like you do in gta3

ragesRemorse
What are you talking about slapped around. The guy in GTA had to play his cards right so he could get on the same level as the Bit*h who double crossed him. He manipulated all the crime lords so he could get to her. You got to join the mafia in GTA, Even though you got tov own a strip club in vice city. I think there both breat games, but vice city was a step up from GTA. the graphics arent bad in VC theres just so much more going on with the colors and all, and more pedestrians on the street. I liked playing the ambulance missions, of course when i played no one was making it to the hospital smile

heatherfeather7
I played and beat VC and thougt it was one of the best games I've played. The soundtrack rules. I'm just now playing GTA3 and I've just made it to the Yakuza missionns so I still have a lot to play of it. It seems pretty much equal to VC but I hate the music. Did anybody else hate the music in GTA3?

SaTsuJiN
GTA3 was harder, but vice city was definately better overall. More of everything big grin

RockStar you bums! make it multiplayer!

scott
vice city was great only for certain cheats, weapons and dirtbikes

if they were in GTA3 It would reign over all funny/sick mayhem causing games

russ_mathers
i love vice city, but i liked GTA3 too. the thing i dnt get is, why it is more hard to win 100% in vice city im on 77% and im like wat?!

stinkfist462
i beat it wit h 45% ... im like WTF!!!!1

wicker_man
Although i rate both GTA 3 & Vice City very highly in regards to console games my favorite is the original, i was truly addicted to that game.

ragesRemorse
yeah i love the originals. I remember back in the day if you could get past the first 10 minutes the headaches of the camera would go away. I beat GTA with 98% and vice city with 99% i was missing one god damn package, and i still cant find it. GTA is still one of if not the most entertaining game i've played, i just dont get sick of playing as a criminal

DemonicGambit
Hell yeah cool smokin'

Kick-ass games, although I preferred the style an' missions of GTA 3, I liked that GTA-VC had motorcycles. Even if ya flew off if ya hit somethin'... erm

SlipknoT
GTA3 was ok I like vc much better though, you get a better selection of weapons, motercycles, and a lot more. I like when you get the jason voorhees costume, when I get it I go around with the chainsaw and kill people smile

russ_mathers
oi rages remorse u gotta tell me the packages, mayb i have the one that u dont have, coz i have 68 packages and im like f*** sake

Dirty Vader
I have about 70 packages and cant find the rest either. I've searched the city bit by bit and still cant find them. You should look it up on the net or in the official magazine, it tells you where all the packages are.

The caracters in Vice City were great: tommy, cortez, big mitch baker, roberto robina, Lance Vance (the bastard) Phil Cassidy, the lawyer Rosenberg, Love Fist and of course Kent Paul. They're all great caracters.

What the hell happens to Donald Love in GTA ?

russ_mathers
there was this one on top of a skeleton and no1 found that one at my school (well the ppl who got the game of course)
hav u lot got that one? coz its hard to find apparently

MC Mike
Vice City and GTA3... sweet games!!! rock
Can't wait for San Andreas! And the MTA Multiplayer Mod is awesome! rock

russ_mathers
San andreas? when and for wat game consoles?

MC Mike
The original GTA had three islands: Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas. So, everyone's been calling the next one San Andreas. The only site is this one. And it's been found that Rockstar has reserved "www.grandtheftautosanandreas.com" and "www.gtasanandreas.com" . And MTA is this. cool

The One Himself
Playing GTA I often forget about the missions and waste lots of time exploring the city. thumb up

MC Mike
I finished the missions and did a bunch of stuff to get to about 42% within 100 hours... I know it's long but i beat all my friends by a huge mark big grin

russ_mathers
i have found a website with little pictures of where the actual packages are, but i cant make out where some of them are.
take a look yourselves
www.bradsnet.net

Dirty Vader
You have to read the stuff that goes with the pictures on the other page. Gee thanks russ, thats gonna help me good, after all this time.

Linkalicious
GTA 3 VC was only cool because of the motorcycles and the story. Graphically its not impressive...and the map isn't that big. True Crimes would be a better game than this except your a cop in True Crimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.