Jedi Super Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
After reading the latest LucasFilm Jedi Question, it struck me that one of the earlier select images may be demonstrating this. What do you think?

UPDATE: Its the first one, heres this pic:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/28/img/select.jpg

Darth Daft
A lot of people have thought that perhaps Anakin is using "super-speed" in the first select pic but I'm still sticking with the more evident suggestion that they just blurred out the background to stop us from finding out something important. Perhaps the select pic will be released again, but this time without the background blurred out.

queeq
In that case the camera is also going at super speed. No, I don't think this has anything to do with it necessarily. It's just an action shot from a running sequence. The blur is either done by choosing a shutter speed that allows for the blurs or afterwards in Photoshop. I think the first.

queeq out

SebulbaStar
That first Select is one of the best ones, cause even though it's blurred out, it actually shows the character of Anakin running, and when we see this sequence on screen in motion, we'll like "yea, this is it, Select #1 is in motion", yes...

I hope we see more Select pics that actually shows a sequence in still-format, blurred or clear, does'nt matter to me...

Also, there was another post which I replied to which asked if the Select Pics will end by the Official Site, and I said they will probably end in Janaury 2001, and the Official Star Wars site will have something better to show us, maybe a few Episode 2 Animatic Sketches, or something...who knows...

Later
-SS

Darth Daft
Hmmm, I think they'll still be giving us Select Pics until at least half way through next year and then perhaps they will move onto something better, but I can't even see that happening as I doubt LFL will go that far into pleasing the fans. A pic a week is pretty fine. IMHO OC

the Whill
Not if it's like the current one. I think they might start showing some cgi and ILM at work in the on locations. This pic might be super speed but something has always bothered me. If it's an action scene then why is the Jedi in the background standing still as if nothing is happening? Do you think he is part of the scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.