answer this plz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
how do u become a mod?

Friend44
What the f**k? We're not supposed to say it so please, don't show this thread to no one else. You must assasinate him. Kenedy used to be mod for the u.s. of a. That is until someone else decided he wanted to be mod...

stinkfist462
a mod on kmc... how do u do it?

Martya
i herd that if you ask you will never become a mod... so yeah... i really don't want to be a mod! to much work, plus i have my own board to mod!

Bhang
Fastest way is to start your own board...just ask Lance

stinkfist462
who is lance?.. yeah im stupid if u havent noticed.. but im greatly smart in the matrix area....

burlyman
theres a thread like this in News & Questions forum
right down the bottom of the main page

Bhang
Matrix area?? Well, that's not saying much laughing out loud

Friend44
thumb up If you guys made me mod I promise to ban me.

Fire
Raz has to make you a mod, that's the only way

Bhang
Boom, you're a Mod!

Bhang
Where does Raz forge these mods? In fire and shadow?

yerssot
mods can't ban
(to the theme of "white men can't jump"wink

Friend44
Fooled ya all. Now, I can insert topless icons, and delete threads that are not vulgar. Never believe what you hear in politics.

Fire
ooh no he doesn't forge them there, cause that's where I come from Bhang /D

stinkfist462
dude jus close this thread........

Difrycheulyd
well I've heard a rumour that you have to go through thorough training and Physically challenging activitie's to become a moderator, its not easy.. you normally end up vomiting by the end of it.. some people have took three days on a drip to recover due to all the blood and water lost! But if your happy to do it.. good luck wink

yerssot
forge them?
what are you thinking FM? this isn't lotr! wink

Fire
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.