Clueless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jenn
this film is one of the best chick flicks ever smile i've watched it about a hundred times and plan to watch again some more does ne on else stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

King Jedi
Alicia Silverstone eek! big grin

ToMacco
YEAH! King Jedi knows whats up! cool Silverstone is a hottie! But where the hell is she? She hasn't been in movie since Batman and Robin. But she was wearing some nice tights in that movie! eek! eek! eek!

King Jedi
She was in a really bad Kenneth Branagh film called "LOVES LABOURS LOST" .

finti
aint all of his films bad

ToMacco
what the hell are you two talking about? Kenneth who?

finti
bad guy in Wild Wild west

Ushgarak
Kenneth has done plenty of good films. Most of his Shakespeares are good, as is Peter's Friends.

finti
yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
and how many movies has ItNif directed? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Hmmm..I think this should actually be in the Movies forum.

queeq
I liked Henry III, Hamlet and even the quite disturbing Frankenstein. I thought Much ado about nothing was pretty good too.

Finti's real name is Spielberg... big grin

ToMacco
Has anyone seen "Shakespeare in Love" I thought it was pretty funny.

yerssot
espaccialy when you know his works otherwhise it wasn't the greatest

ToMacco
One thing that makes "Shakespeare in Love" so great, is you get to see Gweneth Paltrow's boobs! Yowie! eek! stick out tongue

yerssot
in Q's voice:
grow up ToMacco

ToMacco
Oh SORRRRYYYY yerssot.

I didn't reolize you didn't like boobs. I originally stated that it was a great movie. I think throwing in Paltrows boobs is a plus, wouldn't you say so?

mechmoggy
Paltrow's boobs?

Much ado about nothing. big grin

King Jedi
The only Kenneth Branagh film I've liked was Frankenstein.

I got bored after the first half hour of Sheakspeare in Love and didn't watch the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.