do u luv ur mom or dad more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
do u luv ur mom or dad more or do u think that u dont luv one parent more then the other i luv my mom more she is always cool but my dad is a pain in the ass lil ***** sumtimes but i still luv him almost as much

BingaBonga
i couldn't choose, i chose both of them, i love them the same.. big grin

BingaBonga
no offense deniro but this is kind-of stupid, mod should probably close this.

Bhang
Does it have to me my mom?

GroundedAgain
i ummmmmm...... my dad abused me and my mom disowns me. i pick my cuzin sheena

The Force
i'm more attached to my mom, but i still love my dad to, just i love my mom more big grin

Complicated
Definitely my mom, because my dad thinks fatherhood is a synonym for sponsorship and refuses to be told otherwise.

FrEaK.COM
thats really sad grounded again really

drunk_nazgul
Well, my dad left and my mom is crazy... I gotta luv 'em both the same.

...Even though it's not as much as I used to...

FrEaK.COM
thats sad to man

burlyman
my mums dead, so looks like im the only one to pick dad

FrEaK.COM
omfg you peps are making me cry sad

DeNiro
ok wow i didnt post a thread saying who has had the worst experiences with there parents damn i think ur right this should be closed

FrEaK.COM
yea because this could bring up bad memories of well you know

GambitEVOFan1
laughing i think its a good thread deniro. memories make a person wheather they be good or bad. As for me i cant choose we left my father when we left egypt and my mother left me and my sister when i was ten. so id say my sis nanni

drunk_nazgul
Eh, I can't have memories of my dad... You have to know a person to have memories of them.

And the only reason I'm here now is because my dad is gone... He always played online poker and we hardly ever saw him. So I think my situation is pretty good, compared to what it would have been.

GroundedAgain
not rilly--it jus rilly f*cked up my life

J_To_The_P
Loving my father is not much of an option...my parents have been divorsed for 14 years.

Espantada20
I can honestly say without thinking twice I love my dad more.I barely feel anything for my mother.My parents divorced when I was 7,but before they did,they had their share of fights and ass whoopings.According to my mother and older half-sisters,my dads an ass hole who used to beat everyone for no reason and my dad didn't want nothing to do with me or my younger brothers(who are his children.)I came to resent my father and refused to visit or even see or talk to him.When he'd send me presents for my birthday or christmas I'd send them back.I didn't know what was really happening.I ended up living with my dad and his wife and I found out.That whole time I had been breaking my dad's heart because my mom lied to me.She cheated me out of a father for over 14 years.That's some ****ed up shit.My mom's done other stuff too,but I'd rather not say necause I've already said too much.But I definately love my father more.Shit,I think I love my cat more than my mom.

DeNiro
omg r all of u either abandonned or have divorced parents or parents tha left or parents who have died cause like all of u have like just awful stories and here i am in suburbia worl with wo parents that have been marride for 20 years and wont slipt so wow i feel for u guys and girls thats just sad everyone

Espantada20
Don't cry for me Argentina.

Matrix_man
sad

metal face
deniro i like your mom better

she makes good cookies

DeNiro
hell yay she does big grin

DeNiro
my dad is finally not mad at me ne more for doing football wich is cool he is back to his cool self again but thats the only reason why i luv my mom more is because she never throws hissy fits all the time my dad does but he is cool now and he w=is way nicer actully when he is in a good mood

Jackie Malfoy
I like my dad the best. He understand me more and I see him more then I see my mom.We have a great father and daughter relionship,Me and my mom is not close ever since she married my evil stepfather we been drafting off.
But I can always count on my dad to always be with me!JM

Fearnix
I have not seen my dad in 15 years
but i love my mum loads

Dazzler619
I love my mom more b/c all my dad does is complain about money and criticizing me and the rest of my family. Good thing both of them are divorce.

5knuckleShuffle
i hate them both. my dads a drugy and my mom is a known prostitute. so f*ck them both.

Captain REX
What a cheerful holiday season you'll have...

Try reforming them, I'll send you a flaming crowbar as your Xmas gift...

5knuckleShuffle
i live on my own now. i use to live in chicago but i moved to L.A to get the f*ck away from them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.