i got a qeustion about like forum masters forum lords and etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok i am a forum master like i just changed my default thingy to the black background and such but i have a qeustion like TEX is a forum diva and backfire is a horror expert how can i change my forum thng to my own personal forum what ever does ne one know how to do that thanks Happy Dance i just felt like putting him in there

julibug
Quoting Raz..."Custom titles have been given by me to a very select few members (such as Kes and Backfire) for their contribution towards the forums. This is not something you ask for, but something I appoint. Any custom label requests will be ignored (sorry!)"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t5361.html

Bhang
You are THe True Cowboy from Hell
Why would you want to change that??

badkittykitty
are you asking about your forum d?

The Force
hmmm, i would like to change my forum name to forum pimp evil face

badkittykitty
you are on *********,go to the profile of who you wish to change and it has the option to give the member the new title(only administrators)

The Force
huh thumb up

badkittykitty
LoL wink

The Force
big grin

DeNiro
ok i got ya julibug i wont ask for one i was just wondering about it and no i wasnt talking about my forum site . but i am the true cowboy from hell but that is my status if u change ur default then u will see the green dots wich points out how much u have posted on this site and it will say forum junkie forum lor forum master and so on and so fourth but i am a forum master and i wanted to be the forum meathead but i am not going to ask for one nor do i really care that much i was just wondering if u could change it ur self but thanks for the informationg julibug and BKK i kinda like being the ADMINISTRATOR of the my site stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.