School of Rock!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kai_Haider
That band kicked ass!!! thumb up thumb up thumb up

I can't beleive the kids were playing. eek!

That Zach kid is gonna hit it big when he grows up! He can play a bad ass solo. big grin

Tired Hiker
I agree on every level!

ivyem
I liked that drummer, he was TALENTED

Kai_Haider
Yeah that dummer was great, but man that Zach kid omg! I wish I could play like that!!!

Tired Hiker
Jack Black was at his Jack Blackiest.

supershane
i think there a real band now all of them including jack black or thats what i have heard

Discos
Any ideas when School of Rock will be released in the UK? infact anyone know a site I can go to to find out dates when cinema released

ivyem
hmmmmm discos.........thtas gotta be kinda annoying, not knowing when movies are coming out.........just like me...........igotta know when pirates of the caribbean 2 is coming out!!! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud pirate

Mirage
I loved that movie. Kevin was great on drums. I'm a super big fan now!

Mirage
Stickin' it to the man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/band.gif
School of Rock

I love the movie. Don't you? You gotta! If you haven't seen it then you gotta see it! The band is great. I soooo love the song right now.
*Runs off to buy soundtrack*

And if you wanna be the teacher's pet,
well baby you just better forget,
rock got no reason,
rock got no rhyme,
you better get me to school on time.

Sugar Kane
Go to IMDb, type in School of Rock then click on release dates...I think it's some time in late January- I checked a little while ago...I'm in England, so I haven't seen it either yet... sad

Jack Black is hot! I cannot wait to see this movie... big grin

movie_freak
I just saw it today...and it's a great film....quite funny too, I also agree with you that Zach kid is Talented.

forumcrew
the kid on guitar was the best of the kids i think

Tired Hiker
Yeah, this is one of the best movies of the year for sure.

DeNiro
Great movie I luved it Jack Black gets a lil annoying but the kids in the movie are awesome because i actully think they did all the music like played it it was pretty awesome and funny movie go see it if u havent just a fun flick to see ull like it im sure

Katiedid25
I never got around to seeing it in the theatre... but I will definitely go out and get it on DVD really soon!

Cinemaddiction
I saw it for the first time today. It was cute, but a little too much Jack Black. Never really been a fan of his anyway.

DeNiro
Yea he was a lil out there in the movie but still a good flick. he was great in orange county really funny

JKozzy
Jack Black=The Man! rock
School of Rock was one of last year's best comedies. yes

eleveninches
This movie ROCKS!

Jack Black is soo hillarious.

steely balls
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, my god, him, will ferrel, and Dave chappelle should make more movies.

sexybeast99
i thought kevin alexander clark AKA the drummer fredy waz kinda cute!!

DeNiro
how old are u sexybeat that kid is like 10 stick out tongue

DeNiro
He kinda looked like the harry potter kid tom felton/draco

KeViNcLaRkisHOT
kevin clark is not ten, he was 13 wen they made the movie, and now (2004) he is 15, so it's not like u'd b 2 weird likin him, i luv him in the movie, and the movie alone rocked, i've seen it so many times, and it's awsome, that the kids r actually playing that well, oh, and he's not the kid 4rm harry potter, a lot of people think that, but he definetly isn't

KeViNcLaRkisHOT
oh, it was so awsome, all the music in it rocked, and i luv kevin clark, the drummer in it, he's really good looking, and joey, the guitarist is so awsome, especially 4 bein 11, he kicks butt

caballera
OH man I loved this movie!!!! My favorite part: "does anyone know what a hangover means?"

eleveninches
I liked the part when he said to the parents:
"Your kids have touched me deeply. And I'm pretty sure, I've touched them as well"

free4eveeer
about "school of rock" .. in about the middle of the movie when they were escaping from the school first time to go to the auditions of the battle of the band .. and the kid told them "it's clear" .. there was a song playing . i couldnt find it in the soundtrack but i really liked it .. please if anyone knows what that song is please tell me .. it's in the minute (0:51) in the movie (almost an hour) ..plz help me guyz

Bloody^Pirate
School of Rock really rocks!!! It was sooo hilarious and those keeds were awsome! Jack Black is one of the most talented people! he can do anything
Btw the scene were he raised his eyebrows was so funny, oh yeah and the...stick it to the maniosis stick out tongue

free4eveeer
why isnt anyone answering me ?????

sas_hottie
We dont know
I loved the first audition wen they pretended they were dying i thought it was hilarius.

U_CHODE
I can play drums and guitar better than those and im 10 i been playing for 2 years... they been playing for like 6+

Eis
There's another thread for this movie guys:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t31507.html

gshkris7272
Drummer person is hot!

BackFire
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t31507.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.