Here's your chance to help me solve mysteries of the unknown -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Hello people and the others,

First mystery - Does invisibility exist?
Isn't the wind invisible? We can't see wind but it has an effect on us. It can become a tornadoe and we see it's shape because of what it picks on it's way. Does invisibility exist?

Second mystery - Gummy bears.
If you put gummy bears in a bowl, the visit, friends, family, wife, kids, hobo on the street, always go for the red ones. Is there a reason why the cherry gummy bears attract all people? What will this have as effect on humanity on a large period of time?

Thank you,

Friend.

dave123
some wave-lengths aren't visible to the human eye, so they would be counted as invisible, but machines still detect them

and red is good yes no real reason for that

badkittykitty
Im invisible right now smile

dave123
me 2

Bhang
That is because you are a prowler wink

Fire
I always go for the green ones

Bhang
I like the flesh colored ones!

Matrix_man
well our eyes are too crap to see the wind but technically a meteorological supercomputer can see it stick out tongue

and i always go for blue gummy bears...bluer is better

badkittykitty
a.k.a. stalker, lurker, and peeper

thorncrawler
i always go for the black, or purple ones, cos no one goes for them, so you getmore

Celsius
Invisibility? Yup, it exists. One of the ways to make something Sorta invisible, is to bend light around it in the right way. which would take a LOT or density, and THE EXACT surfase tension on the sheet of time, the surface tension has to be on the fine lign of Bending light, while not enough to rip a hole in the sheet of time.

Celsius
Hard to explain. Read Hawkings books and lectures.

thorncrawler
either that or nick the invisable mans formula, a la LXG

Skywa|ker
Well, it's obvious that Sadam has Invisibility technology... how else can you explain the fact that the U.S. hasn't found him, or those WMD's yet? <grin>

Friend44
Would you say that water invisible?

grymlock
nah!! i can see water... even i can see the wind... even i can see everything!! cool!!! cool

cheers!!

Friend44
thumb up grymlock, I have nothing against drugs. It's the overuse that's bad.

Complicated
I go for the "clear" ones. Personally, I HATE red.

drunk_nazgul
The gummy bear thing... yup. I think it's because red attracts the eye.

I don't think the wind would be invisible if it had more density. But there are a few things that can be invisible to the naked eye that are really there.

A question more: If a person travels forward in time, would he/she be invisible in the present time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.