Skaters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
ive been skating for 7 years and i make skate videos with my crew...its pretty lucrative. anyone else skate out there?

thorncrawler
i used to, but then i broke my ancle

lil bitchiness
Used to skate..i loved my ''hook-ups' t-shitrs..although i rearly skated ''hook-ups'' loved the fashion!

Used to do it, it was fun..used to roler blade too..big grin

thorncrawler
yeha i was blading when i broke my ankle

total metalhead
boarding's much better than blading(no disrespect crawler). it takes more skill.

burlyman
i have a nice hookups t shit smile but i dont skate anymore stick out tongue

thorncrawler
no it does borading is better but blading is easier, in my experience, to break stuff

burlyman
i got blades...rarely use them tho roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
i broke my arm attempting a christ air once. trust me its not hard on a board either.

lil bitchiness
I still have my board..but im kinda not really gonna get on it now...if i do start wearing all my 'skater' clothes, i'll look about 12! blink

thorncrawler
im not sayin it ain't,

total metalhead
i make quite alot of money from skating and im so damn good i dont think i could look 12 if i tried!

plus you dont see many 6 foot 12 year olds

thorncrawler
have you got any vids online, or could you send me any?

total metalhead
there not online but i guess i could send you a copy of one if you wanted. id have to ask my sponsor though.

thorncrawler
cool, don't worrie if its to much trouble i just like watching vids remembering what used to be

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hockey for me.

thorncrawler
roller hockey?

total metalhead
what used to be?

thorncrawler
when i used to board and scate

total metalhead
how old where you when you stopped skatin?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
both roller and ice hockey.

total metalhead
i like ice hockey. i never played it though. is it as violent in real life as it is on TV?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes it is. its painful. roller is not as painful as ice hockey. if u get hit by puck..ur ****ed. lol

must_kill_Santa
i skate well i try to i have a problem with one of my knees so i find it hard

total metalhead
ever got into a fight in the rink before?

thorncrawler
or been thrown through the glass, i've always wanted to see that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.