Do you prefer to go to the movie theater or watch movies at home?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtreemgmr84

carnage713
ya i remember wen popcorn was a 50 cents and soda was a nickel. well actually no i dont im only 15.... but although movie theaters r kinda annoying i prefer them. mostly becuz my parents pay for me

vvvrulz
lol. Well the movies are more of social thing, i only go with my mates. Alone it aint worth it and its too damn expensive.

alic88
i'd c the movies in a theater

carnage713
ya i got my parents money

alic88
LOL ME 2. i dont know yet so i'll have2wait for like 6 yearz may b more

carnage713
ya same here

xtreemgmr84
Well, I guess maybe I'm just a little hyper-sensitive to the distractions. Don't get me wrong ~ nothing beats the size of the screen, the sound & picture quality (well, at least in a digital theater) and the atmosphere and popcorn smell of a bonified movie theater... but, nothing quite beats the ultimate home theater system either! (mmmmmmmm.... plasma screen..... *drool*)

Any of you guys gamers? That's another reason why I want a great home theater system. If only I'd won that Tony Hawk Underground contest. Have you played it? If you're into skateboarding games, it's a must-have. The customization features are awesome-->thugonline-dot-com.

carnage713
ya ive played th underground that game rocks. i wish i had something more then a 18' t.v

vvvrulz
I have a 51" at home, with surround sound dolby 5.0 and sub woofer.
Ahhh... smile

carnage713
dude im hitchin the next flight to new zealand and stealin all of ur stuff

vvvrulz
laughing You're quite welcome to come down and watch T2 on the big screen.

carnage713
thanks ill be there in a hour

vibz
i prefer watchin at home coz movies are too expensive especially if ur older bro scabs money off u all da time so u're left with almost nothin miffed

carnage713
ya i love indemend. with one clik of a button i get n e new release i want

alic88
i just got a 60 inch lg flatscreen plasma tv and also have that 61 inch sony tv but id still watch a movie in the theater

vvvrulz
lol nice.
Vibz ur dead.

SlickRick69
I know we're all fans, some more rabid and hardcore, concerned, confused, etc etc than others... but then to see in posts like this one, everyone arguing or agreeing about what format to best see the films on, its kinda laughable...

the same people who rail against the T3 movie/story/actors/etc etc some say 'Yeh, I only saw the flick 13 times at the theater this time, because a)it sucked so bad, and b)its so expensive at the theater and the theater is so noisy and etc etc... usually I see movies 100 times at the theater, but for T3, only 13...' or 'Yeh, I only saw T3 1 time in the theater (a because it sucked and b because the noise) but when I saw the VHS it sorta grew on me, then I bought the DVD and was like WOW! they did a good DVD, then I got the SE VHS and was like aww same as DVD, THEN I got the SE DVD and was like WOW again because I saw the SE DVD on my best friends uncle's neighbors super surround sound home theater that he had set up like a drive in, with rear projection onto the wall of his barn 4 acres away from his house.. it was so cool!'

you all complain, and yet you fork over the very money to the machines who spew out the next level, the next layer the next horrid sequel... it's funny, and fun to read...

alic88
?

SlickRick69
!

alic88
so slickrick: HOME or THEATER>

SlickRick69
more... than... 2... words... I ... can't... under... stand... so slickrick what?? shorter posts please alic, so I dont have to read so much, so i can be as lazy and idiotic as you if I REALLY try hard at it

SlickRick69
I mean: yeah

tha human soul
theater

Kes
Moving to Movie discussion.
Moving--moved

Ahnold
It's nice to know that at least one mod still watches over the Terminator forum!

Cedwaard
I think they shoould bring back drive ins.

<<Solo>>
I choose Home, download the movies that are in theatres at home for &lt;FREE&gt;.

punkyhermy
doesn't downloading take a LONG time?!
i try but get weary of the waiting sooo just stop the whole download!!!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
..and do what, sit infront of your computer to watch a movie on a screen about the size of a piece of notebook paper? Is it honestly that much of an inconvenience to pay $5, and go see it in the theatres?

Sorry to rant, but I seriously despise most people that would consider themselves fans of movies, but don't even have the decency to pay for the movies they watch.

Besides, there is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing like seeing a new movie in the theatre. The only thing that could possibly rival it, is having a great home theatre, like I do, and watching it in the privacy of your own home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.