MMORPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Does anyone here play any MMORPGs? If so which ones?

The Force
huh i noticed the rpg's but what's MMO

SpikeSpiegel
Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games...phew now there's a mouthful

BackFire
I'm currently playing FF11

The Force
FF11 is out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BackFire
For the PC

minion
i hate the mmorpg i wish ff11 was regular

SpikeSpiegel
I've just started my first MMORPG

wicker_man
I haven't played a MMORPG, although i am seriously considering getting Star Wars Galaxies, although i do play Neverwinter Nights which is probably the closest i come to playing MMORPGS (at present).

SpikeSpiegel
If you get SWG join the Bria galaxy, and look for Petjo St'gar (currently on Corellia)

wicker_man
Will do. smile

pure potx
Runescape is kinda fun , its free thats the best part wink

pure potx
Thats me in RS Btw my sig ,

ChickinMeat
im playing a game called "Gate To Heavens", its in beta, but its really really good fun.

SnakeEyes
I don't play MMORPG's because the ones that are interesting to me you need to pay per month and its just not worth it IMO...

ChickinMeat
yeah, thats the only reason i dont play games like WoW or EQ, i cant afford the monthly charge.

Smasandian
I tried The Matrix Online, and it looked cool and had a neat premise, I'd got too goddamn boring.
I only fought the same guys over and over and over, and considering its the Matrix universe, it still played like some fantasy online game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.