Life is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
If u think ur life is shit, try this: Evry day, u go to school, only to receive failing grades. Ur parents take evrything uve ever paid for or worked for because u arent getting the grades THEY want U to get. So now ur punished for not doing what they WANT. Next, u buy a 300 watt stereo system and only get to use it for 3 months, then they take it away because of ur grades. now uve got a 300 watt stereo system collecting dust. Next, u loose almost all natural freedoms because ur grades arent what ur parents WANT. Imagine something u just absolutely positively CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. Got it? Ur parents take it and pack it away until u move out because u didn't get STRAIGHT A's. Not A-'s, but A's. Got that? Now, ur "can't live without" items are gone for however many years itll take for u to move out. Next ya gotta pay rent, blah blah blah. Get my life. Good, no one has it worse. Im out.

Corlindel
laughing

Be happy. smile

dave123
u should be doing better at school, its your fault young man!

Skywa|ker
Well, if they're actually taking things away because you get less than an A grade, that's just wrong. If, on the other hand, it's due to your getting failing grades, then that's a different story. I seem to be getting two stories from your message... at first, you're failing, then later you're in trouble because you didn't get straight A's. So, which is it? wink

Dirty Vader
Any good websites about tips for getting good grades? I found one before, cant remember what it was.
Straight A's? I would of had an empty room.

DeNiro
my life kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GABRIEL05
Yeah man well you have a choice here:
Get the grades they want you to have and get everything back,
or
Not get the grades and keep having stuff get taken away.

The choice is yours

Maelstrom
or you can allow them to teach their insanity into you so that you will follow suit and do on to others as they do on to you.

GABRIEL05
Well yeah there are alwayz other options, but I was trying to be practical in dealing with the situation

FrEaK.COM
hey dont worry draco i get shitty grades to and things are always getting tooken away from me

Pablo G
You think that's hard, I lived in Mexico's toughest neighborhood till I was 9 years old man. I was poor as hell.

Pablo G
Be a man, study and stop whining.

Captain REX
Ha, I almost got straight A's this quarter of the school year.

I got a C in my literature class because it's an easy subject for me and I was comfortable with the A+ that I HAD.

And Draco, stopped depressing yoruself, it's your fault anyway.

Complicated
Hmm... Life is hard because you got your stereo taken away from you... roll eyes (sarcastic) You've been here 6 days and have 44 posts. Why weren't you studying?

I think that a parent pushing for straight As may be a bit excessive, unless you've proven yourself fully capable of doing so. However, they're your parents and you owe a very large part of your life (and your existence itself, of course) and until you are paying your own rent and buying all of what you need to live, you owe them. Think of your studying as a job. You're earning your stereo. Think of their taking your stereo as a trade - your possession for their house. Really, you're in a rather good position as you're going to be getting that stereo back.

FrEaK.COM
i have a good life though like today i got my report card

D
D
F
F
B-
C
F

Captain REX
Eek! You call that good! stick out tongue

A
A
A
A
C
A

My report card. big grin

FrEaK.COM
no i was saying i didn't get anything away and look at my grades by the way ggod job

Captain REX
Oh...still, why do people get horrible grades? It's not as if people are stupid...

I mean, the only reason I got a C was because I procrastinated for a few nights!

FrEaK.COM
WELL JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND GET GOOD GRADES DOSEN'T MEAN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IT EASY AT SCHOOL THE ONLY REASON I GET SHITTY GRADES IS BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SCHOOL

silver_tears
well i get all a's not one less then that wink

GroundedAgain
drop outta skewl. go ta job corps. it's easier ta git good grades there. trust me.

ash007
l

ash007
Hey DracotheDragon
The best advice i can give you is that if you work hard the first few years of your life then of the next 80 years you can relax becuase you would have a good education behind you and you be earning good amount.
So work hard and play hard because the next few years will base how the rest of your life will turn out.

Remember your life can't be that bad just take a step back and have a carefull look and trust me you will see how important life is.

So good luck and take care

DracotheDragon
anyone who doesn't like what i was complaining about, get the **** off my thread. It isn't for u to make fun of me or to ridicule me for any reason. I was pissed that day, and I posted this for people who thought their life was ****ed up, not for people who want to talk smack to someone whos life is ****ed up, GOT IT? >_< now, i meant my grades were a's for 4 years, but i started to slip, and my parents blew up, this is for anyone who has a mixed up message about this thread.

DracotheDragon
I also meant that i WAS worthy of a's for 1st through 4th grade (where our curicculum was 1 year behind evry1 else). Now, i basically was being taught 1st grade in 2nd, so on and so forth, we moved. I went from 3rd grade work to 5th grade work, and im still adjusting. That's what i meant by im beginning to fail. I am not as pissed off now as I was wen i posted this. But i stand by the fact that my parents are stupid retards that dont get enough of their power, so they have to control me so they get a ride through life when i graduate college and am making 6 to 8 figures a year. They arent benefitting from me, **** THAT! (-_-) I also dont even know my real father, im living wit my step dad and real mom. Im out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.