Friday After Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakey84
Heh there. I have just been reading the web articel on this film and I was curious to learn of any more details surrounding it? I personally, was hoping that 'Smokey' may return but upon looking at the article, this doesn't appear to be true! The first Friday was amazin and I hope this will continue the standard!

Blake

ToMacco
The first Friday was great.

Smokie: "You got knocked the f@#* out!"

Smokie ain't comin' back. That's Chris Tucker. He makes like 20 million per movie, so the Friday guys can't afford him anymore!

ToMacco
i WONDER IF Blakey84 SMOKES THE "DUBBAGE"?

laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin cool smokin'

Blakey84
There's nothin wrong with smokin the herb, and u know this, maaaan! big grin big grin

Peace

Blakey

LanceWindu
Where did you find that article blakey?

ToMacco
Weed is from the earth! god put this here for you and me! smokin'

Blakey84
I found the article on the killermovies home page in the latest news section although 2b honest there wasn't all that much news!

"Take advantage man"!

Peace

Blakey

ToMacco
If you can't find the article, "Just use water." wink

Blakey84
"Go ahead, it wont hurt"

Well, nobody go in the bathroom 4 bout 35 - 45 minutes, somebody wanna open a window?!

Peace

Blakey

XelisM
Sup dudes, was wondering if some of you could tell me what the pimp song in Friday After Next is called, you know: the one where the pimp arrives at the shopping mall, it's a rap song! PLZ HELP :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.