anakins turn to the darkside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
Just a couple of things here. There is a rumour going round that anakin kicks off at some sandpeople for killing his mother. If so then surely this will result to him giving in to his anger and his turn to the darkside in episode 2. Number 2 who said he ever has to marry amidala to have kids. I dont think they'll ever get married , get it on yes obviously , but married no. Poor sandpeople I bet they're quite nice when you get to know them , they always get bad press.

Ratcat
I think the point will be that the killing of the Tusken Raiders is a key point in the beginning on Anakins fall.

His fall will probably be a gradual process, not a one minute he's good, the next he's bad. He will taste the power of the Dark side, like it and want more.

Assuming this whole Tusken Raiders scenario is true.

Darth Daft
which I personally hope it isn't.

If someone is to harm his mother Shmi then I would rather it be an actual named character, rather than a simple Tusken Raider Clan. It would just be like she gets killed by a tiger or something. She needs to be slaughtered by someone more important. Christopher Lee's character perhaps?

theEviljedi
There is already a topic on this.

Dim
True..it's the "One Evil deed" topic...so, respectfully, I'm going to close this one...so we can focus big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.