Let Me Put It This Way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Even if Michael Jackson was innocent, what kind of responsible parent would let him have his kid for a day? Personally, I would not shake Michael's hand without a written not from his doctor.

LanceWindu
This needs to go in one of the other 50 MJ threads.

Friend44
There are now 53, I just checked.

Celsius
MJ is a knob.

LanceWindu
Who likes to suck other knobs.

Friend44
Door knob or kitchen cabinet knob?

LanceWindu
Dick knob

Friend44
laughing out loud

Celsius
A knob, that doesnt deserve to have a dick.

The Force
duh...

Fire
lol

Celsius
l.....o......l..........

LanceWindu
L
O
L

LanceWindu
L
L
LLL
..O
.O.O
..O
L
L
LLL

chatcat1313
w/e huh

Espantada20
How did this turn into knob sucking?

LanceWindu
From dude sucking knob

Espantada20
Hey Lance did you ever read the statement of the child in the 93 case?No knob sucking but just as disturbing and sick.The bastard should be burned alive.

FrEaK.COM
micheal jackson should get his penus cut off (if he has one) laughing

LanceWindu
No I never read it.

DBZFan
lol!

ash007
WOW you guys really suprise me first of all i like to thank you for being mature about this topic, i mean first of all people like FrEaK.COM,Espantada20 are the reason why society is going down hill you two talk about burning and killing A guy who by all acoounts is innocent unitl proven gulity.

I really not sure if Micheal Jackson is Gulity or innocent but i really hope he is inncocnet if he is gulity i think he should serve his time in prison and that he should get treatment for his illness.

Friend44
thumb down Why lose precious time with little insignificant details like court, innoncence, ect...? Burning people at the stake is so much more fun. Especially at night. You can even bring marshmellows - lots of fun - family activity!

Btw - I don't think Michael will burn, he will melt...

Bhang
Thank us for being mature about this?? FU! It is a freaking child molestation case, sorry but he should get treatment after they cut his dick off.

Accussed, guilty or what, people that treat children like that deserve to rot in hell. mad

Raz
Please use the MJ thread in the GDF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.