Who is the best ninja turtles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gravity Kills
I need something to post, so I went back into my memory and remeber being a huge fan of the ninja turtles.Brings me back to the good ol' days. so I am wondering who is the best.

scott
how can anyone decide who the best is? they were a team, what they each lacked the others made up for.

Kes
Then choose your fave scott.
My fave was Donatello...I loved him!!!

gregmss
the best is raphael, I here there making a knew film

buffymitch
my favorite was that turtle with those sais i think it was raphael. had a great attitude. I heard that they want to make this a movie again.

wicker_man
Always been a big Raphael fan.

Evil Dead
Raphael..........he was a smart ass......I can identify with him.

98R1
Vanilla Ice big grin

Evil Dead
Go ninja, Go ninja, Go ninja, Go!

BOPRecruit 16
gosh! i used to love the turtles when i was little. my fave was raphael. i used to have this cute stuff animal of him, but sadly i can't find it! =(

fini
OH my god TMNT.........
hmmmm my fave was either LEo or Donatello

beaujay1
michaelangelo...hes the only ninja's name i can remeber...i thought they were scary when i was younger... laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
I prefer Leonardo ... a great artist , my favorite color, and the katana is a simple yet elegant weapon wink

Discos
I cant remember how much figures of the turtles I had as a kid, the first movie was awesome

Hegemon875
The brains, Donny!!

gregmss
I Have 2

Gravity Kills
I voted for Michelangelo. I do remember having all the figures of the turtles. I was crazy, what was wrong with me, come on large turtles who live in a sewer and eat pizza... But also know how to fight.

Bassplayer
raphael was and is my favorite, he's attitude was the best and he was the coolest, and my favorite movie was ninja turtles II the secret of the ooze

yerssot
w000000t!
Leonardo!!!
but then I thought he was too cocky so I changed to Donatello

Gravity Kills
Leonardo is being left behind, with it looking like Raphael could take the top spot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.