Welcome Note

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakey84
Heh there ppl. I am new to this site and forum so thats y I'm postin here!My name is Blake and I am at the tender age of 17! I live in England, bout 60 miles south of London. My interests include, hip hop, football/soccer/fussball whatever u wanna call it! , and films. My fav films include Friday which is a fukkin classic and I'm currently analysing it 4 a media studeis project. I also luv the Die Hards and Rockys! Music is my main luv tho, and I listen 2 stuff by Cypress Hill, Everlast, Eazy E and Adam F mainly. I'm still at college in the middle of my A Levels and I'm known 2b fairly intelligent!

Peace

Blakey

yerssot
Hi Blackey!
How are you?

Blakey84
Blackey????! What is that about?! I'm fine but I don't like the word play on my name!

yerssot
Woeps evil face
didn't want to embarres the dog here J/K!!!

Hope you stay here!

Ushgarak
Don't mind him, Blakey...

Good to see you here. Feel free to post around wherever you like- hope to see you posting soon!

ToMacco
Blakey84, i like your interests, man. the die hard's are cool, and so are the rocky's! stick around, bud! lots of people are pretty cool here, but there are a few who take this a little to seriously. just have fun with this forum, and don't take what some people say too seriously. be yourself, and they will understand. cool

Blakey84
I get ya! Friday is the gr8est film of all time so I'm no stranger to the world of comedy! I will b hangin around for a while I expect!

Peace

Blakey

King Jedi
Hello.

Lara
Hi again B, hows it hangin?
So your doing A levels?
what topics?
I'm still at school at the moment but I'll be leaving in june 02 after my gcse's. You like music, COOL, so do I, except I write my own music! so stick around, oh, and just relax remember theres a pile of straight jackets by the door if you need them*whisper*This is a mental asillem for the criminally insane. laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
Lara, everyone loves music roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
are you sure about that, To.?

ToMacco
Don't make me smack you, cutie!

Lara
I'm sure you'd enjoy that! roll eyes (sarcastic) but then yerss would have to kill you! wink

King Jedi
Can I be the refferee?

Texas
Yes, just make sure your seeing stick doesn't trip anyone big grin

Lara
Ah Ah very funny not!!!!!!! *pulls a pair of semi - automatic pistols out of the draw in the desk and carfully aims for To's head* wink

ToMacco
*ToMacco prepares to duck*

yerssot
Always good to know that there is someone that can handle a gun like it should be!

*trips To*

Go ahead! I'm sure you can't miss!

ToMacco
*ToMacco, still laying on the ground, falls asleep.*

yerssot
*gets a hamer*

ToMacco
*ToMacco wakes up, passes out extra Halloween candy. yerssot smacks ToMacco anyway with hammer*

Lara
Yerss, a moving target is much more fun*evil smile invades the usual sweetness of laras face*evil face *face is sturn once more and then focuses on yerss.s-a pistols locked on target*

yerssot
woeps... I think ... I'm ... going to ... run now....

*runs away*

Lara
*shoots, but misses!sad * I'll get you next time dutch - boy.!evil face laughing out loud

yerssot
No! not Dutch-boy!

mah
why does it seem like every topic on this 'welcome'-forum ends up with an internal discussion between Lara and yerss.roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
which I don't mind!

mah
okeydokeyroll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
that's my smilie!

mah
okay, I won't use it no moreroll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
mad

mah
can i see your copyright on that smiliestick out tongue

yerssot
yeah, my left and right fist big grin

Lara
Hey ppl, calm down now. You know what the site policy is.

mah
yes. the one who slaps the hardest, winsbig grin

Ushgarak
Yes, I think I am indulging you guys a bit much here.... let's see if Blakey has anything more to say.

yerssot
big grin, and to be honest, I haven't seen him anymore around...

ToMacco
He was frightened away by you're poor attitudesbig grin

Lara
Dont you mean your poor attitude To? laughing out loud

yerssot
stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirike one!

Lara
your in a strange mood yerss.

mah
why he's always been that waywink

yerssot
big grin

Lara
*hides under desk*roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
come on! don't hide! I'm not THAT bad smile
it's not that I have an axe or anything...
*quickly hides axe*

Lara
*Hides even futher under desk, and pulls s.a pistols out of gun pouches and aims for yerss' knee caps*

yerssot
ieps!

I'm going to step away of the desk now...

Ushgarak
I am getting very concerned at the amount of weapons around here...

Lara
why?
any way my pistols only fire blanks*wink, wink*wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blakey84
Heh there ppl. I am new to this site and forum so thats y I'm postin here!My name is Blake and I am at the tender age of 17! I live in England, bout 60 miles south of London. My interests include, hip hop, football/soccer/fussball whatever u wanna call it! , and films. My fav films include Friday which is a fukkin classic and I'm currently analysing it 4 a media studeis project. I also luv the Die Hards and Rockys! Music is my main luv tho, and I listen 2 stuff by Cypress Hill, Everlast, Eazy E and Adam F mainly. I'm still at college in the middle of my A Levels and I'm known 2b fairly intelligent!

Peace

Blakey

Hi, Blake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.