If I Could Trade Places...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
If I could trade places with any famous person for 1 day, I would trade places with _____________ because ____________.

Darth Bandon
I would trade places with Paris Hiltons boyfriend.

Friend44
(If I could trade places with any famous person for 1 day, I would trade places with _____________ because _____________)

If I could trade places with any famous person fo 1 day, I would trade places with BILL GATES because I COULD PUT ALL OF HIS MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AND WHEN I WOULD TAKE MY BODY BACK, I WOULD BE RICH.

silver_tears
very clever stick out tongue
If I could be any well known person I would be Aphrodite becuz shes the goddess of love wink love

total metalhead
satan (if he exisits) and send Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears for a romantic life time of never-ceasing torment.

Friend44
thumb up

Trade places - I know I'm gonna bend the rules a little but, come along anyway...

Charlton Heston trades with a black-handicapped-woman.

Michael Jackson trades with a human being.

Bush trades with a donkey a$$ - big difference...

Britney Spears trades with Ru Paul.

Arnold Shwartz-hamburget trades with Woody Allen.

Evil Dead
I would trade places with Angelina Jolie...........so I could lie in bed naked and masturbate all day.

Friend44
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.