clone wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
dose any one know any site to download the five minits shorts of the carton clone wars show one eye pirate

mephistodesigns
starwars.com
cartoonnetwork.com

and tonight they'll be running a marathon from 7:30 to 8 for 1-5 and 9:30-10 for 6-10 on cartoon network.

nightcrawer89
ok thanks

nightcrawer89
any one else like the 5 minit shorts

DarkJediStoops
If you also have Kazaa, you'll find all of them on there including the exclusive commentary ones.

From CartoonNetwork.com they are only available to U.S residents, and StarWars.com offer them to Hyperspace members.

If you have Quicktime Pro, once you have downloaded them to watch just save them as self-contained movies to your hard disk. Or look in your Temp. Internet folder as you can find them in there if enough space is available.

nightcrawer89
cool

Lucas Sucks!
You have to be from the United States to download them on the cartoon network site... thats not fair....
and its a 3 minuts show not five...

Julie
tonight as in tonight??????awwwww.....I'm not home...and I don't have a tv

mephistodesigns
that's okay, if you're refering to my post, that was a week or two ago. Now we all have to wait for the DVD which, hopefully there wil be a bonus episode or two...

nightcrawer89
dose any one know when it will come out on dvd

mahoganywoman
Does anyone know if the Cartoon Network will re run the first 10 episodes b4 showing the next 20?

nightcrawer89
i can't wait until season 2 comes out

finti
This belongs in the EU section

nightcrawer89
ok

Julie
I think they're planning another marathon of all 20 episodes this time...in April ...er 10 i think

nightcrawer89
i hope they show more

Ushgarak
Seems AOL has made these genercially available to download now, Commentary and normal.

nightcrawer89
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.