Best FPS Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I have to say Counter-Strike. Tho it's dated, i think it revolutionized the whole aspect of First person Shooters. Haven't tried it on XboX though. If anybody has, tell me if it's any good.

BackFire
Counterstrike used to be awesome before it was bought by valve, but now it's actually too popular, and it's nearly impossible to find a quality game going on at any given time.

Not only that, but the game promotes camping too much now, if you move with just about any gun, it sprays everywhere, the guns are just too sloppy.

I think the best is the Doom series, or half life.

wicker_man
Not a big fan of CS, however a big fan of the FPS genre particular favourites Medal of Honour, Doom, HALO, Battlefield 1942 & Red Faction.

Pablo G
Goldeneye for N64

total metalhead
Timesplitters series should be on that list, and Ghost Recon. and the whole 007 series which is strong. out of those id say Counterstrike.

SaTsuJiN
100% counter-strike . The xbox version is nice, but if you've played it for pc you wont find much new. its definately harder to play with the lack of kb / mouse, heh. Definately recommend playing it with an HDTV though, cuz my low rez tv suxorz -_-)

the one thing that annoyed me was that when you choose riot shield, you HAVE to use this one type of gun, whereas 1.6 you can choose whatever gun you want and the shield is its own accessory. Multiplayer can only be done over system link or Xbox live

vvvrulz
CS rocks !!

Neo_Version 7
I agree with backFire, but yes, CS does rock. And thanx for the info on the xbox version.

Obba
Backfire has a point. I definitely thought it was suddenly done all sloppy and with no talent what so-ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.