Manhunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
I just rented this game and im about to play it. Has any1 else played it and if so did u think it was any good? after i play it ill tell you if its good or not it looks cool. smile

mr.marvel
that game rules.the farther you get,the moer you'll shit your pants

raginrhino_316
i agree that game did rule

SnakeEyes
there is already a manhunt thread

ragesRemorse
yeah, this game is crap. It is the same five moves over and over again. There is virtually no story, plot or character development. Even the tactics of the game dont change. If you have played ten minutes of this game, you have played the entire game. sad sorry exscuse for a game, i lost some respect for rackstar after that peice of shit

rusky
can't say I loved it either...

TrAnCeDuO
i think theres already a thread for this...

Jason Wyngarde
CRAP GAME

SnakeEyes
THERE IS ALREADY A ****ING THREAD ABOUT THIS, TALK ABOUT IT THERE YOU FOOLS!

rusky
very interesting mr snakeeyes... feeling better now ? next time think beofre u post and please try to show respect to the people u are talking to..

TrAnCeDuO
why should he show respect? theyre the ones who broke the rules!

Linkalicious
because typing in all caps and cussing to make your point only shows a low level of maturity. And from seeing him in other posts, i'm inclined to believe he's a lot more mature than the post up ^ shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.