Best NJO book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Figured I should ask the definitive question. Which book in NJO was the overall best?

In my opinion, it was Traitor...that book was amazing beyond all reason. It was what really turned me on to NJO in the first place.

Volundro Ramm
i agree, that traitor was the best. Although i still have refugee, reunion, the final prophecy and the unifying force to read. But Traitor is definatly my favourite so far.

yerssot
traitor? really?
I liked star by star more cause it finally did what I hoped it would do ... kill another "main"character

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, but...

The death was done so badly...it was just like "oops, hey, he's dead."

Julie
the "consequences" though of that event were used to the advantage of the series.

kaslo
at first i thought how could they but i like where they have gonewith that. I think they have played off it well. I, being an veteran of old with sw novels refused to read NJO for 3 years cause they killed chewie...but after reading the series or as far as ive gotten (destiny's way just finished) im impressed that the whole story was organized well.

Julie
I don't know if I have a favorite....certainly Unifying force was great....but so were most of the 19 other books....Traitor certainy had a different style...it wasn't my fav but good nonethe less

Julie
I definately think that the NJO books got better later in the series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.