Anyone want to write an english paper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shruggie
I pay will pay someone money to type my english paper for me!!big grin

FrEaK.COM
name it i'll do it

shruggie
OK!!!!
you have a to write a paper on a motif used in Macbeth. The motif is disturbances in the natural order.

FrEaK.COM
what the hell is that

shruggie
lol. thats what im trying to figure out....

FrEaK.COM
sorry

shruggie
s'ok. not your fault i have a hard class. smile I've been working on this thing since 2:00...it is now 10;00. bah!

Complicated
You mean, contradictory appearances - people appearing to be what they are not?

"and make our faces vizards to our hearts, disguising what they are"

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air"

Shoukan
laughing out loud

Paying for someone to do your work...I like it.

But English is my weak spotsad

badkittykitty
well now I have someone new to prowl..thanks big grin

Tied Hiker
Why do you want to prowl, bkk?

GambitEVOFan1
blink paying ppl to do ur homework??Why not just not do it? how r u gunna pay for it neways?

Shoukan
yeah laughing out loud

How are you going to pay for it?

GambitEVOFan1
i certainly wouldnt pay money, maybe sexual favors but thats only if it was A+ material

badkittykitty
well I used to be the forum stalker now I dont have time to do any real stalking so I have to go with prowling and peeping stick out tongue

Complicated
paypal $.05/word and I get 24 hours

j/k

Tied Hiker
OK!!!!
you have a to write a paper on a motif used in Macbeth. The motif is disturbances in the natural order.

You mean, contradictory appearances - people appearing to be what they are not?

"and make our faces vizards to our hearts, disguising what they are"

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air"

ESSAY:

Modern day fiction has been influenced by the motifs and prose of William Shakesphere. The impression of such phrases as "Fair is foul, and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air" have paved the way in modern fiction to express and innovate situation involving disturbances in the natural order. I, shruggie, am writing this paper to communicate the fine importance of motifs in modern literature.

Since the beginning of time, man has had a fetish for motifs. Stephen King uses them, so does Dr. Seuss. But a motif such as "Fair is foul, and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air" is unprecidented in the fact that the phrase was never used until the likings of William Shakesphere created such phrases. I picked this phrase because it tickles my fancy and makes me feel free, like and eagle flying through the milky way somehow without oxygen. I like real butter.

William Shakesphere, who wrote such works as Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, uses motifs in a way that is designed to make the reader want to invent a new use for sausage. I like motifs, and so does Will. Thank you.

badkittykitty
fantastic! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol gj TH

GambitEVOFan1
laughing thats really good but whos will??

Tied Hiker
Will Shakesphere!!!

GambitEVOFan1
OH!! laughing out loud

Now r u gunna want money or sexual favors for that?

Tied Hiker
What?!! That's for free, man. You guys are my buddies so I write this genius stuff for free. I only expect sex and money from my landlord.

Complicated
That was truly lovely. laughing out loud

I think I know what his teacher wants, and if I'm right now then I was wrong before. There were some references throughout the play to various natural things acting unnaturally, such as what Macbeth's messenger in Act V, Scene V,

"As I did stand my watch upon the hill
I looked toward Birnam, and anon, methought,
the wood began to move...

...Let me endure your wrath, if't be not so:
Within this three mile may you see it coming;
I say, a moving grove"

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) wow ur a nice person, i used to have ppl write my papers in high school cuz i was a slacker and they always wanted sex, huh although i clearly remember saying id give them money

Tied Hiker
Yeah, well, my genius should be public property, that's what I always say.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) i read that wrong the first time.....

yes ur GENIUS should be public, that was really good im sure he can get an A for that.

Tied Hiker
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.