The Best of the Tekken Series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Which is the best and why?
30 Days till Closedown.

vvvrulz
I say tekken four becoz of its graphics and gameplay.
One must also consider the time difference between the releases also.

wicker_man
I'd go for Tekken 3, it may not be technically as advanced as its next-gen successors but theres just something about this game that i luv.

alic88
tekken tag all the way. it is the best. how can u say tekken4 it sux

total metalhead
Tekken Tag was way faster and more exciting than any other in the series, but Tekken 2 comes a close second.

and alic is rite Tekken 4 did suck apart from the graphics.

SaTsuJiN
2, all the others were made to either keep tekken a fad, or pretend like something new happened. 2 was the best, story, character and gameplay wise. Tag was interesting, but it made no sense since some of the characters either stopped entering the tournament , or died.

2 is my all time favorite tekken , hands down

stinkfist462

2 def
then 3

total metalhead
Tag wasnt supposed to make sense, it isnt included in the Tekken storyline. its kinda like a greatest hits version of Tekken with a cool gameplay twist.

Neo_Version 7
Actually, for me 3 and 2 are tied as the best. Then Tag. 4 sux ballz. im n0t kidding.

Fallin Angel
tag is my all time favorite cause u could play all the characters

vvvrulz
lol im kinda surprised as how much tekken four sucks among opinions, the only downside from my point of view for tekken four is that their are only a few characters, apart from that i find its the best, followed by tekken 3.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i vote t tag cuz that was most fun.

Fallin Angel
well , i didn't think tekken 4 was bad , it was just to short , i beated the game and got everything fast

movie_freak
Tekken 3 is my all time Fav then Tag

SaTsuJiN
Im surprised they didnt call tekken tag 'tekken 4' , it probably would have been better for them. Namco made out good with the soul calibur fighting engine, it made tekken look like gutter trash.

alic88
tekken farts on soul calliber no offence

total metalhead
i love tekken but it aint that much better than Soul Calibur. if i was new to Tekken and hadnt been playin it since i was a kid, id say Soul Calibur is better.

el_barto
tekken tag for sure

Fire
Tekken 3, but Tag was more of a challenge

vvvrulz
Tekken 4 was too easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.