Do you want to live in the REAL Star Wars Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mantix

ToMacco
I'll sign nothing without my lawyer! wink

Ushgarak
It's a terrible idea. On-line role-plays are hard enough without them being ruined by batsards who are only out there to kill newbies and render pointless all the time you put into it.

Mantix
Okay wise-guys...

I'm not saying that EVERYONE should want to play there.

I realize that many people play these RPGs only to max out their skills and own all the coolest items... and permadeath interferes with that.

Can you understand that some people just want to LIVE in the real Star Wars for better or for worse? Isn't that the most noble thing a diehard Star Wars Fan can aim for?

We're not asking them to redesign the entire game... just make ONE out of TEN OR TWENTY servers be Ultra-Real.

Won't you take 2 minutes to support our cause?

LanceWindu
I'm sorry but you can't live in the REAL Star Wars universe because there isn't one!

Mantix
Sure there is!

Would they spend all that time making those movies and books if it didn't really exist?

(don't burst my bubble please smile )

Ushgarak
Man has a point, Lance...

ToMacco
The people that want to live in the Star Wars world, are already in a world of their own big grin

Ratcat
I would question anyone who wants to create a game that real.

It's a game, games are meant to be fun.

Or is it just a clan of medicre players who don't want anyone else getting better than them?

Who knows???

Personally I will not be supporting this petition as I do not believe it is a good idea. That is my opinion and I'm stick with it. smile

ToMacco
What if he gives you money to sign it? cool

finti
I second RC and we aint Americans To, we cant be bought

ToMacco
I fail to make the connection, finti confused

yerssot
again

finti
is it that hard TO???

darthcraka
hey they put ina perma death sytem for like a week and it was a big failer the idea sucks really it dose, there would be no way to get good at the game if dieing meant no comeing back what are u on dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.