Favourite Member of The Jackass Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
i love them all, but i gotta say Chris Pontius, Dave England and Ryan Dunn are my faves, closely followed by Steve-O and good old Johnny K.
your faves?

Linkalicious
Gotta go with good old Jason Akuna (sp?) midgets are hilarious and very creepy. Especially with their lil stubby fingers

Bad Boy
No one beats the K!

Pirate_Girly
I like Bam and Chris. but they all rock just the same

SilverFighter
Wee-man!!

Tex
Knoxville

total metalhead
wait a minute....i know what my fortune is, to party!!!

total metalhead
hi i'm bunny the life guard

badkittykitty
Steve-O

KidRock
knoxville and pontius

saucybird007
Jonny K all the way love eek!

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/imagesMay2001/johnnyknoxville.jpg

Tired Hiker
Right now its Brian Dicamillo and Bam Margera.

el_barto
johny k

total metalhead
its Brandon Dicamillo

SlipknoT
Bam, or Johny

Gravity Kills
BAM no contest

doctor

amity75
Bam comes across as needing a bit of a slap. Dave England is the funniest but the person who does stuff which I'd probably never do this side of six bottles of Stella is Steve O.

total metalhead
fianlly! someone else who finds Bam annoying! thankyou amity. Dave and Steve-O. good choices.

amity75

Vader
For a second there I thought you were taliking about the government.

I would have to say J.K and Bam

amity75
Preston Lacey!

KidRock
from watching viva la bam ryan dunn seems like a real *******

Tired Hiker
They always pick on Dunn. Classic. Did you ever see when he got tar and feathered? Too funny.

total metalhead
yeah. dunn rules. hes one of the only ones whos got a real comic sense. like he never laughs at his own jokes like Bam or Brandon.

Dirty Vader
Bam Margera and Chris Pontius. The movie was totaly killer dude.

Gotwa
Incase you have never watched any CKY movies, he hits his dad and punishes him alot. Bam is like.. my idol. embarrasment Johnny Knoxville is the shit too.

ariwin
Bam....Viva la Bam is way funnier than Wild Boys

but there's always a special place in my heart for Johnny Knoxville

total metalhead
yes Party Boy is so funny in the movie! the bit in the electronics store with the japanese cop cracks me up everytime.

total metalhead
NO! my jackass thread WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!

total metalhead
thread will not die.........

Tex
...will not die, but will move wink ...

Fire
Tex in a moving spree

and Johnny is the coolest member

shadys_lil_babe
Johnny Knoxville is fine!
But Steve-O is the funniest! the stuff he does is just so stupid! big grin

BarmyBrummie
Steve-O by far. Then pontius and bam, brandon, wee man, johnny and dunn. Not forgetting the totally cool Manny Puig. That guy is insane messin with all those crocks and snakes an all.

Treehuggerjanie
mmmmm stella..
anyway, its gotta be weeman or knoxville! It is soooooo funny when weeman kicks himself in the head! laughing out loud

total metalhead
yeah Steve-O and Dunn do all the gnarliest stuf yes

loserib
bam and his crew are the best

total metalhead
yeah Brandon, Raab Himself and Dunn are cool but Bam can be an annoying little jack-off sometimes.

DeNiro
Bam Magera all the way that dude is funny as hell then my second favorite is johhny knokzville he is just funny the way he looks and his big sun glasses not to mention he is also crazy laughing out loud

ElmStreetFan01
Johnny Knoxville!!!!!!

BamMargeraFan
Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn and Jhonny k rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.