Glitter - not so bad!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NYCGirl
I just saw Glitter last week in theaters....

Let me just say, I was expecting the WORSE movie in the entire history of movies, but I was pleasantly surprised! It's more than obvious to me that the critics were slamming this movie because it's MARIAH CAREY, and for no other reason. Granted, the script could have used a little work.. but Mariah is a very convincing actress. Also, the music was incredible.. the club scenes were colorful and Billie's two friends in the move (Louise and Roxanne) were HILARIOUS! The ending totally took me by surprise... I wasn't expecting that at all.

Anyway, did anybody else see it?? Is it just me or were the critics especially hard on this one just because it's Mariah Carey starring in it?

ToMacco
Glitter? You spent your money on Glitter?

Please, God, help these hopeless people! rolling on floor laughing

Texas
I think NYCgirl is really Marriah Carey in disguise embarrasment

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

NYCGirl: "This is great! Go see it!"

laughing out loud That's funny stuff Tex big grin

finti
Glitter????? some info please. Besides Mariah Carey why cant they stick to singing, and Jen. Lopez to acting. Why do they have to cross proffessions cause they usually suck at it. sad

Texas
Jennifer Lopez is an exception though, she acts well and sings well. I thought that she was a singer before she became an actor, but it's the other way around. She's very talanted, not to mention super hot eek! smokin'

ToMacco
Lopez started her career as a dancer on the show "In Living Color"

Texas
Yup
They had a really funny skit about that when J-Lo was on SNL

ToMacco
Tex, did you ever see "FireMarshel Bill" on IN Living Color? It was Jim Carrey, of course. Oh My GOD was that funny.

FLIPMODE
Boy you guys are experts at changing the topic. eek!
How much do yu charge for hourly services. laughing out loud

But J.Lo is an ok actress. But all her Movies are BORING. I think she needs to retire.

ToMacco
I think she needs to come sit on my lap! evil face

Texas
With that fat ass? She'd probably crush you eek!

ToMacco
Yeah, but what a way to die! cool

Texas
She's doing some boxing movie now, and on ET they went behind the scenes, and she was wearing these gray sweats and you could really see her gigantic ass! It was disgusting! Imagine when she's old and wrinkled, she's going to have to have a 50 person entourage behind her carrying her ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
laughing out loud

Yeah, what a bummer!

Texas
I just noticed something, look how NYCgirl she starts off her post: I just saw Glitter last week in theaters.... (who says something like that, it's like an adverisment or something)
Then she says: It's more than obvious to me that the critics were slamming this movie because it's MARIAH CAREY, and for no other reason.

Poor Mariah, she's trying soooo hard
*waves to Mariah, aka NYCgirl* wink

ToMacco
That's mean. But funny! smile

marley_lover28
the movie didn't seem so bad to me.
it could have been better though.
that was funny what yall' said about j lo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.