Airplane!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
funniest movie ever. But i was very surprised that there was nudity in it...i mean itz PG.

BackFire
Yeah, it was made when the ratings were alot more leniant, they could cuss and have nudity as long as it was in a silly manner, for another example, see Spaceballs.

cgtuna21
Ya i know. Airplane was hilarious. One of my favorites

plenTpak52
Airplane! kicks ass. Perhaps the greatest spoof of all time.

"Surely you can't be serious!"
"I am. And don't call me Shirley"

laughingClassic!

beaujay1
oh i remeber this movie, i saw it a while ago, yea it was funny

My name is Neo9
lol

hilarious laughing

Discos
Yep I like the spoof comedies, especially Naked Gun 9same people who made Airplane), I would have to say Airplane 2:The Sequel was funnier.

In Terminator 3 it says "F*ck" a few times and it's a 12 but I have no idea how the BFFC handle these things.

total metalhead
the pilot in that fil is so funny!

Evil Dead
I'm also of the opinion that Airplane 2 is better............

My name is Neo9
naw, airplane the original was funnier cuz airplane II: the sequel was directly ripping off ideas from the original, the same things happened from the 1st one...

Evil Dead
and in no way does it make it less funny...........

it is a comedy.......which means which ever one makes you laugh the most is the better of the two...........Airplane 2 made me laugh more than Airplane did.

Discos
aye the pilot is funny as hell,

"Timmy, you ever seen a grown man naked......ever stood outside a gym"

crazy_c
Airplane is the one of the funniest films ever.Discos thats my favourite line in the film!

Ushgarak
I think Airplane scores over Airplane II in that the sequel was very self-refernetial- i.e. it was great for pleasing fans of the original but wouldn;t oull in anyone else.

That's not a necessarily bad thing but I think the first had broader appeal.

Anyway, yes, a genius of a film that DEMANDS multiple watching to get just how many jokes they are throwing at you.

Discos
aye I would say the sequel was for the fans, also it was funny when ted Striker came out with "...and that's when my drinking problem started"

Also it was exceedingly funny when he told some other passengers about his army experience and ellaine and that and they all went suicide.
Also i think it was the second one when he was actually speaking to a Korean army general....big grin oh god the humour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.