"the mummy returns" question, pleaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonglow
i was just wondering...

is it just me, or is "The Mummy Returns" three years off?

"the Mummy" started in 1923, then skips to Cairo, Egypt - "three lears later".

"the Mummy Returns" starts in 1933...

that's only 7 years. but alex is 8 years old. and the robber-guy with Smit and Jacques talks about the yanks that opened the chest 9 years ago.

so, is it just me? did i miss something? did the o'connells find an ancient egyptian time-machine? help! it's driving me crazy!!

confused confused confused

ToMacco
The Mummy sucks, man!

King Jedi
Tomacco being as helpful as ever. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I must admit, I have still not seen either film. Must get around to that one day.

I'll help you as soon s I can! Surely SOMEBODY around here knows, though?

King Jedi
I haven't seen them either.

Ratcat
My, my, aren't we bcoming quite the little flamer...

King Jedi
He needs to be extingiushed. stick out tongue evil face

ToMacco
. . . the mummy sucks. big grin

FLIPMODE
Yup they they messed up the time. You figured it out.

HEY YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. YOu show go see the movies. It would make for good arguments like that of PoTA.

POTA? WHATS POTA? I even heard that they will rename the sequel to "POTA: 2".

ToMacco
. . . is that english? confused

Darth Gehenna
Is the sequel even going to be made? Has Burton changed his mind?

P.S. The Mummy Returns was fun.

ToMacco
. . . no

Zed
After the "The Mummy Returns" was a hit the franchise wanted to make a third but most of the actors said that they werent interested, so the franchise began a prequel.

Lately news has been coming out that the sequel might be actually going ahead. Although Weiz was reluctent to make the 2nd.

Any way if ya wanna see some pictures of the prequel follow the below link

http://www.killermovies.com/mummy/articles/1476.html

Maximus
Is it just me or is the kid in this film seriously cute or what, and hes pretty cool too that is one mint kid smile

Lara
ok! I saw The Mummy Returns yesterday and I think its a cool film.
ok, admittedly its better than the first and the kid is tres cool but the special effects werent maked very well.

ToMacco
I didn't like it. But something about this caught my eye. Did you notice that "The Mummy Returns" never flashed in the begining? You know, the title of the movie never came up on the screen.

I've only seen this happen in three movies. One was "The Mummy Returns", another was "Robocop 2" and the last was "Beverly Hills Cop III".

Anyone else notice this? It's wierd.

BackFire349
hah, no i never noticed that, i guess they didnt want people to know what crappy movie they were watching.

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud Ha, ha. True that, man!

Lara
well thats your opinion!

BackFire349
no, it was a bad movie any way you slice it.

Lara
pardon?

Maximus
backfire if i had a face like that id not like the mummy. even after he decomposed he still better looking than you smile

Machine
no thats not his real picture , in real life its much worse of a veiw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.