C3PO not opening his mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mos Fin jedi
Does anybody think it is wierd that Anakin Skywalker built 3PO and upon returning to tatooine in ANH C3PO says nothing to his new master Luke Skywalker about a possible connection. I mean I guess it could have ruined the story a bit, but don't you think he might have mentioned that Luke's father was a previous master of his?

Ratcat
Two word: Memory Wipe!

Or, and this is my favorite theory by far, Threepio DOES know but has been programmed never to rev eal the truth.

King Jedi
I've already said that I think R2 knows everything.

Ratcat
Oh for sure, I think there will be a lot more to the Droids angle before Episode-II is over.

Darth Daft
GL is just going to try to come up with many excuses to all these odd happenings. As long as they're original and believable then I don't mind.

Ratcat
Not excuses, plot points!!!

queeq
Or.... plot holes!!!

queeq out

Dim
No...not plot holes...just unenclosed information..

queeq
Errrr....yes... that's another way of saying it.

queeq out

Gundark
You just have to look at these things with a "certain point of view" stick out tongue

queeq
Ah yes. That's the magic word. How could I forget.

queeq out

Darth Daft
No, that's the magic quote.

queeq
From your point of view. laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
Didn't we cover this under another topic ?????

queeq
OK, back to the memory wipe. I think something like that must happen.

queeq out

Boshuda
C3P0 gets into more scrapes during the StarWars saga that most of his parts are new anyway. Who's to say his memory chips aren't replaced along the way..he's only a machine after all. Im sure if my computer blew a fuse i'd replace the damaged parts..but its still the same old computer to me.

Ratcat
I think that skills and personality remain but selective memories are either deleted, repressed or ordered never to be revealed.

queeq
Amen.

queeq out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.