Best Show on MTV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
MTV has a lot of shows, some brilliant, some mind numbingly shit. this poll includes both categories.

(Jackass forever)

liz123
PUNK'D

tptmanno1
YUP YUP ^
halarious

total metalhead
cmon support for Jackass!!! greatest show on earth man!!!!!!

Fitch
Dirty Sanchez !!

cermiestar
Punk'd!

BackFire
MTV is a tool of a channel.

Fire
lol well
Cribs is by far the best Jackass is funny but it gets to be the same over and over and over again

G.P
That's precisely what I think, seriously... (eek! )

BackFire
Never cared much for the Jackass show, but I loved the movie, strange isn't it?

El Toro De Brah
Punk'd jackass and cribbs are good viewing. out of da 3 ill have 2 go wit punk'd.

Doggy Fizzle Tellyfizzle is jus a waste of air time. wtf were they thinkin.

VengeanceGOD
You didn't add an "MTV sucks so hard it's scary" option.

forumcrew
cant support jackass support CKY the movies that allowed jackass.. they are far better then any episodes.. besides sunday night stew is now better then any jackass episode they had.... and why did you leave off every show that made mtv what it is today? like um Real world, road rules, the challeneges, trl???

VengeanceGOD
TRL.

T

R

L

That you would even list that as a POSSIBILITY amoung decent shows disgusts me, and I hope Carson Daly EATS you. smile

Martya
PUNK'D ROCKS!!!

SlipknoT
the best shows mtv has or has ever had are. Viva la Bam, beavis and butthead, headbangers ball, and jackass, although the CKY's were better.

VallejoKid707
whats dirty sanchez?

Lord Soth
Celebrity Deathmatch. Haven't seen it on in a while, though, don't know what happened.......

Dogbert
celebrity deathmatch and viva la bam are the best

stormsgreat
cribs!

hotsauce6548
i would say the new show the Gaunlet wit real world and road rules is muh fav but since u didnt put it on there i put punk'd

ColetteFae
MTV sucks

Lord Soth
In general, yes, but I liked Celebrity Deathmatch

BOPRecruit 16
i used to love watching becoming, but sadly it's not on anymore. so i watch punk'd, osbournes and newlyweds. so fun to see celebs get punked! i can't wait until ash gets to bigger stars.

finti
best thing on Mtv is when it is turned off

Gravity Kills
headbangers ball is the best on MTV2, since MTV only plays crap

Gravity Kills
Doggy Fizzle Tellyfizzle who voted for that? you will have a slow painful death just like the show, and MTV

total metalhead
yeah mostly but Jackass, Wildboyz, Celebrity Deathmatch, Dirty Sanchez i love.

DracotheDragon
You completely forgot viva la bam. That show is the best!

total metalhead
well i couldnt put all the shows on. i put on the ones which are on a lot at the moment, and mixed up a couple of good ones with some real shitty ones. i only ever watch MTV for Jackass and sometimes Wildboyz anyway.

Linkalicious
True that! I grew up watching MTV, but now i don't watch it at all for reasons that have been listed above...ALL THEIR SHOWS ARE CRAP. go Simpsons and sports

BarmyBrummie
Wildboyz, jackass, dirty sanchez, celebrity deathmatch and the almighty OSBOURNES!!!!

Punker69
PUNK`D IS AWESOME!!!!!

alic88
mtv is crap now

Punker69
im just wondering ..............wheres VIVA LA BAM?

Devalion
I like the Osbournes, Jackass and taking the piss out of Jessica Simpson...(eg:-Winge, Winge, Winge!!!) devil

arghhh_matey
Becoming..I like that show and it should come back i think...then the road rules vs real world..battle of the sexes,gaulnlet,or inferno

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i like: wildboyz, jackass, newlyweds, viva la bam, and the osbournes sometimes

steely balls
i liked jackass the best, and i used to watch punk'd but then Ashton Kooooosher started to annoy the hell out of me. i'm glad the show got canceled it started to get stupid around mid second season.

DanZeke25
i like Road Rules or the Real World/Road Rules Challenge the best but their not in there

BamMargeraFan
VIVA LA BAM

04wayne
Cribs at the moment but it will be the new Hulk Hogan reality show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.