episode 3 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i dont want to hurt anyones feelings but i need peoples opinion of if this is real or not oh i just found another one, i cant be bothered to post them now but i will do tomorrow and when i do, could u tell me if these are real or not?

yerssot
I can save you the trouble already: NO

there is not a single official trailer out, not even one being MADE at this point! it's all pure fanmade

The Ones
really, it looks real, ill study it frame by frame now and ill report back what i think

yerssot
you could always give the link

vvvrulz
Yeah, whats the url, uve caught my attention.

El Toro De Brah
watts dat smell...*sniff*sniiff*...I think i smell bullshitwink

yerssot
well, clean yourself up then wink

VengeanceGOD
Seriously, send the link along. I love to see fan trailers-they amuse me greatly.

The Ones
ive just realised this is a fake, in very small writing in the lower right corner is: theforce.net. i found this while i was searching for "episode 3 trailers" should i send the link anyway?

VengeanceGOD
Yes. We've been saying "send it, even though it's fake" for the whole topic.

Julie
patience...patience

Dirty Vader
SEND THE BLOODY PIC NOW!!!

JKozzy
GRR SEND IT

Rebel Racer
i found a site a while ago with a fan made ep3 trailer, didnt even waste my time checking it out, although it looked cool.

Gotwa
I found a crappy one.. http://jediknightfiles.netfirms.com/html/trailers___clips.html .. click on the ep 3 one.. stick out tongue

Gotwa
The coolest by far goes too - http://www.fbtb.net/customs/jsi/riseoftheempire.mov

GABRIEL05
yay the lego episode III Yeah FBTB!

ICE COLD!!!!

Julie
oi....so much impatience around here

mephistodesigns
short attention spans. I blame the media. big grin

Julie
sure blame them...they're good targets for blame:-)

GABRIEL05
yeah because they're like everywhere and stuff stick out tongue ...

Julie
no I htink they even set themselves up as targets for blame cool

super shadow GL
there always the targets bullshit every reporter and critic

Cheesiness
It's probably a fake.

Captain REX
Cheesiness...you're bored, aren't you?

Ushgarak
Indeed. Closing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.