Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USAgent
I like to see some thoughts on who would win in a rumble between Doomsdays first incarnation when he "killed" Superman VS the Juggernaut

gambit88
GOOOOOOO JUGGERNAUT!!!

X-Menfan2003
I'd say Doomsday. Both he and Juggernaut are indestructable, but Doomsday would surely win. If Juggernaut did manage to defeat him, he just come back stronger. When we learn about Doomsday's background, we learn that he can't be defeated by the same person twice.

venomfan
Juggernuat would win if it was a one round fight

Artgirlphoto
Doomsday does have alot more power than Jug head

Obviously
It would be an infinate fight, Doomsday would be smashing Jugz around for years but he wouldn't be able to kill him. "UNSTOPPABLE!"

VengeanceGOD
A battle of the Unstoppable. Interesting. If both were at the height of their powers, the fight would last all eternity. Doomsday would be unable to heart Juggernaught, but every time Juggernaught killed Doomsday he'd just come right back.

LeAtHerRFace
JuGG Man!!

beavis46
have to go with doomsday here.juggernaut is in the hulk's league but has been cleanly whupped by the green guy-hulk on the other hand has been beat by the boring boring superman quite soundly.doomsday was only marginally weaker than the man of steel so should do juggernaut

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Easy poll. answer is Doomsday. Jugg is not same league as Doomsday

Ahnold
But Doomsday was defeated by having his bones smashed by supes - Juggernaut has no such physical weaknesses. Mental perhaps, but not physical...

Lord Ryugen
Juggs would probably take the first round after about one straight month of fighting and a couple hundred trillion dollars worth of property damage. Since Doomsday couldn't physically hurt Juggernaught and Juggs would take most of the month to figure out that the only way to hurt Doomsday is to shatter the bones. (Lets face neither are exactly rocket scientists.) But if Doomsday came back the fight would go on forever since neither could beat the other. (Well mabye not forever but at least until they got bored and left to find people hey could hurt i.e everyone else.)

Obviously
I don't think DC vs Marvel should be considered for anything, the winners of the fights were all generated by fan votes and the fights were all so short and crappy that you couldn't tell how close they are. You can't tell me Super Heroes that fight some villains for multiple issues can take down equal heroes in a few panels.

Jason420
i would probably say doomsday

LeAtHerRFace
Juggs

JuggernautFan
well being a juggernaut fan i'm going to have to go with juggernaut.........................................................................................................................................................just kiddin. doomsday would win this one. dc characters usually operate on much higher levels than marvels characters. juggernaut is no exception. even if juggernaut managed to "kill" doomsday he would ressurect himself more powerful than juggernaut. juggernaut would then be a never dieing punching bag for doomsday.

Viper
Doomsday

Rasta
I'd have to agree, I think Doomsday would take this one.

Alan2099
No contest. When faced with an apponet too tough, Juggernaut can actualy get scared off, doubt his abilites, or back down. Doomsday is nothing more than complete destructive force. Tehn consdidering that Doomsaday always comes back to life more powerful and immue to what killed him, Jugernaut wouldn't even be able to beat him to death if he WAS that powerful.

JuggernautFan
only in the onslaught story line did juggernaut get scared. at other times he faced the stranger, and even eternity, who were in the cosmic brigade against the infinity gauntlet. it's not true to his character to run from a fight.

JuggernautFan
not to mention he was going to fight the beyonder too...............

eleveninches
doomsday

SuperDarryl
Yeah I can imagine Juggernaut gettin pummeled in the head by Doomsday losing conciousness repeatedly only to wake up and get hammered into unconciousness again time and time again. Pretty funny if you think about it. Doomsday, winner...

Wynndar
I think they r really similar 1-dimensional characters...it is hard to make a choice

JuggernautFan
even though they are 1 dimensional doomsday would still just be physically stronger since he's a dc character. that and if juggernaut managed to down him he would never be able to do so again. if doomsday is going to fall permanently, it would have to be by someone with extreme intelligence who could reverse the very genetics that made him. not somebody like hulk/juggernaut - people that rely on sheer force.

wolverine8888
domday would win my quess

wolverine8888
any one here ever read the what if comics

eleveninches
Doomsday

JuggernautFan
this one went rather quick, i think just about everybody agree's that doomsday more than likely wins.

Never
Er, not "more than likely." Doomsday beats the Sunny Delight out of Juggernaut's ass, and EASILY.

JuggernautFan
under certain circumstances i'm sure juggernaut could concievably pull out a lucky victory. but it's probably not gonna happen. i agree.

wolverine8888
ther eis in no way possable that juggernaut could beat doomday unless superman had ebat the dudes ass right be for he fought oh juggy head

Rasta
How would this lucky victory come about? Doomsdays wiped from existence by an incredibly-higher being such as LT, for no apparent reason, to leave Juggernaut the victor?

I honestly don't see Juggernaut beating Doomsday under any circumstances.

JuggernautFan
not sure i get what you are saying rasta

Rasta
I'm saying it would require a lucky victory such as someone else intervening for a victory to be possible for Juggernaut, I honestly believe his chances are that silm.

Also; how you feel this lucky victory would happen. No pressure.

kal-el
I think, I THINK Jugfan was being sarcastic

JuggernautFan
i really don't think juggernaut would win. doomsday would swat him around the planet at light speed. every time. but would never be able to kill *true* juggernaut. that's how i see it going every time.

Never
That is the ONLY way Juggernaut could win. Superman beat Doomsday via brute strength. He cannot be beaten the same way twice, similar to Shaggy Man's ability to quickly adapt to any strategy tossed his way.

Juggernaut ONLY has brute strength. Juggernaut loses.

Pretty much the end of story.

If it makes you feel better Juggernautfan, HULK loses also. Sheesh.

JuggernautFan
lol, i agree that both would lose, i already said it numerous times. lol, but it did make me laugh when you said that.

SUPERMANDAMAN
IM GOIN WITH DOOMSDAY ALL THE WAY WHAT DO U THINK?

JuggernautFan
DC should be pitted against dc. same for marvel. dc seems to operate on higher levels of power IMO.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O HECK YEA THEY DO SO THATS WHY DOOMS DAY HAS THIS ONE ALL DAY I MEAN HOW CAN U BEAT SOMEONE WHO IS BEYOND DEATH

JuggernautFan
but doomsday would never be able to physically defeat juggernaut either. he would just be a never dieing punching bag. and if he decided to put up his forcefield, doomsday couldn't touch him. but that doesnt mean that juggernaut would win against doomsday.

spyrokinesi35
neither one of them can win doomsday doesn't have the power to even scratch him and juggernaut can't kill him by smashin punching or exasuting him (he can't die the same way twice and the's already died this way)

Mane
no way i take Juggernaut over Doomsday any day.

Evangel94
I don't see doomsday winning this by brute force

Evangel94
Even if The battle could last thousands of years, but in the end since Juggernaut is immune to physical damage, Juggernaut wins.

spyrokinesi35
like I said in this post it's a lose lose situation for both of them

crazyspinz
wow this fight would take all day, but here we go

DD sees juggy, makes a grunting noise, and attacks, juggy sits there for a while giggling becuase hes not getting hurt. then juggy takes one of those big ass spikes of doomsays shoulder and shoves it through his brain, juggy takes a nap. i dont think hes died like that before...

Swanky-Tuna
You have to take into account that it'd be like fighting a warrior a notch above Superman, minus the crazy projectile powers and flight.

Edit: Though he'd still not win. Just that it wouldn't be so easy.

crazyspinz
acualy it would be easy for one simple reason, juggernaught cant be hurt physicaly, and can doomsday hurt him any other way, no

Swanky-Tuna
When's the last time you landed a punch on something moving nearly the speed of light? Doomsday can't do anything to Juggernaut and Juggernaut won't be able to do anything to Doomsday unless he's really lucky.

crazyspinz
last time i did was like last week, but this is me, and we are talking about amitures here, thats why i said this fight would take all day, and i was unaware of dd's speed

wrathofachilles
I thought that whole 'Juggernaut can't be hurt' thing was changed by Marvel when they realized it would be stupid to include him in battle if that were the case. Onslaught sent him flying across the country did he not? Ergo Doomsday would do the same. Juggernaut is highly over-rated. Thor beat the crap out of him after he ripped off his helmet, so Doomsday would do the same.

JuggernautFan
onslaught again. i'm not even going to touch the subject. but thor did not beat up juggernaut after he lost his helmet. juggernaut has had the upperhand in thor/juggernaut battles. i suggest you read the actual comics

Evangel94
Juggernaut cannot be hurt as long as cytorak is feeding him power.

Onslaught ripped out the ruby of cytorak that grants juggernaut his power.

In there first battle, Thor got beaten by juggernaut badly. He then tried the godblast but juggernaut was pushing through it. Thor then wrapped juggernaut in tons of metal and teleported him away.

In their second battle, thor used his hammer to create a spinning vortex which cut off juggernaut from cytorak power for 60 seconds. Thor then started to turn the tide on juggernaut and started to overpower him. The 60 seconds time was up and Juggernaut regained his full power. Thor tied juggernaut's hand to the end of the mjolnir and hurled the mjolnir into the sky taking juggernaut along as well.

Thor has never out right beaten Juggernaut as long as Juggernaut has had the power of cytorak. The helmet only shields him from psychic attack (his only vulerability)

Let's not forget, not only does juggernaut have invulerability, but he has a impenetrable forcefield which writers often forget to write in comics.

JuggernautFan
sshhhhhhhh you are not helping anything with this statement. the ruby was never in juggernauts chest damn it. i've worked hard to let people know this, and you are ruining it.

should also be noted that thor was hit with a bout of nausea before the end of the fight. but juggernaut still showed that he was physically stronger.

he doesnt need the force field to be invulnerable.

Evangel94
When did I state juggernaut need's the forcefield to be invulnerable? I stated that in addition to invulnerability, he has an impenentrable forcefield.

Also:
For those of you who don't know Juggernaut's invulerability and power are dependent on how much Cytorak is feeding him. If cytorak refuses to support Juggernaut, then his invulnerbility and powers will fail.

wrathofachilles
Not touching the Onslaught thing doesn't make any sense. If you're referring to the fact it was a stupid storyline, be that as it may, it still happened. And I am aware Juggernaut had the upper hand in the first battle. Most of Thor's enemies have the upper-hand in the first battle because Thor has a code he fights by while the bad guys don't. In the second battle, I distinctly remember, in fact, I have it in front of me, that Thor won quite handily. Yes he used the vortex to cut off the power, that is as much 'outright beating' Juggernaut as anything. He used his powers to beat him. Simple as that.

JuggernautFan
good point, sure thor used his power, but it still showed juggernaut to have the upper hand in the "vortex" battle. cause juggernaut was still dropping thor and throwing him about with single punchs. thor landed many blows but juggernaut (depowered severely) refused to fall. so if thor cant even stop him in depowered form, whats he gonna do when he retains full power?? i suggest you read the newest, most updated battle between the 2 and find out what happens. juggernaut is the one that easily dispatchs thor.

again i say read the comics damn it.

crazyspinz
this fight is acualy stupid, no offence, unless its not to the death cuz then juggy wins
if it is to the death though, niether of these guys can die by physical force, and wut do these guys fight with? physical force

Swanky-Tuna
Well, Juggernaut had some minor spellcasting ability I think... I don't think he uses it or remembers it anymore. And it wouldn't be enough most likely.

wrathofachilles
Again, I DID read the comics, I have the comics with their original battles. I don't read them anymore so I don't know what they have done to Juggernaut, but I do know they have *or had* given Thor some sort of Ultimate Madness power, and that he had replaced Odin as king of the Norse gods, so that magnifies his power immensely. In Thor #429, Thor refused to fall too. Ultimately in a physical battle neither one can stop the other, but since Thor is a god with godly powers and control over thunder, lightning, and the winds, Thor wins. It's not just about trading punches, because in that aspect, neither would win.

JuggernautFan
doesnt sound like it from the ahead statements......

warrior madness????

yes, king thor could do pretty much anything he wanted to juggernaut. cause odin would dispatch him rather easily.

wrong.......... i think you should open it up if you have it. thor was on his back and juggernaut was about to deal the finishing blow. had thor not moved he might have been knocked unconscious again. but several of thors blows couldnt knock juggernaut off his feat.

juggernaut has more than sufficiently stopped thor in most of thier battles. except when he was depowered.

so his godblast...... and his lightning, and his thunder and his winds do nothing to juggernaut, so how does that make thor better??? thor has used every weapon in his arsenal and has yet to defeat juggernaut running at -normal- power levels. so this does boil down to trading punchs, and juggernaut is the bigger better man.

but if you wish to debate a juggernaut/thor fight, please create another thread.

wrathofachilles
Of course it does something to Juggernaut, it teleports him, it cuts off his power, it blows him away, etc. What do you mean 'at normal power levels?' I get the fact that you're a "JuggernautFan" ok, but you're making excuses. Normal power level doesn't mean anything when Thor is the one who reduced Juggernaut's power level in the first place. It's not like Juggernaut had a cold that day and so lost. Thor made him nearly powerless and beat him. Plain and simple. This isn't rocket science.

Yeah, warrior madness. Isn't Thor the king of the gods now? So that obviously must be factored into the question.

And it most certainly does sound like it from the above statements because the above statements reflect the three issues in which I've seen them fight. Thor won them (2 out of 3). Doesn't matter how as long as it was a fair fight. He's not Batman. He's Thor. Thor actually fights and he actually wins.

JuggernautFan
ok, it does teleport him, and thor can cut cain marko off from the power yes, but it does not blow him away nor does it hurt him......

exactly what i said. thor usually relies on teleportation to take care of juggernaut, because juggernaut has no means to combat this. but that doesnt make thor a physical match for juggernaut.

did the name give that away???

just telling you how i interpret it. apparently you like thor better, and are interpreting it a different way. marvel often leaves a way for people to counter or support each side of the story. which is exactly what we are doing here. its called a debate.

exactly, but the title juggernaut, goes to he who holds the power. not he who only holds a small portion of it. thor cannot beat juggernaut at normal power levels. he hasnt to date, and he wont. unless he is king thor.

well its almost like having a cold....... alot of his power was gone... thus making him more human, than the actual juggernaut.

yes he did........ and he was no longer fighting a normal powered juggernaut. but an amped up human.

havnt been following thor for a while, nor anything really. like i said, king thor could dispatch juggernaut easily, but classic thor could not.

which fights did he win??? far as i know he won half a fight when juggernaut was depowered. unless you are counting teleportation as a win..... the first half juggernaut was clearly not hurt nor phased by anything that thor did. in 411 and 412, its the same thing, nothing stopped juggernaut. but did something stop thor??? i think so. also think you need to check out vol. 2 # 17. see what happens smile

wrathofachilles
Yes I know the concept of a debate, I've done it for years, but you're stating it as fact, not as opinion. I've stated actual facts, not that 'Thor is better.' I like Thor better. But in the fights, Thor won. Those are the facts.

And I know what you mean, that's a rhetorical quesiton, I'm implying it doesn't make sense, because Juggernaut IS at normal power level. His power is reduced BY Thor in the process of fighting, therefore it's part of the actual fight to reduce Juggernaut's power level in order to win. My cold comment is a metaphor for Juggernaut not walking into the fight at full power. But he did. And he walked away without it. To say Thor couldn't beat normal powered Juggernaut isn't accurate, because again, Thor is the one reducing his power from normal powered Juggernaut, ergo ultimately he CAN defeat normal-powered Juggernaut.

As for what he won, I consider sending him to an asteroid a big W. What more could Thor have done besides kill him? He doesn't kill, unless he absolutely has to, therefore he won as handily as he could have without taking human life. And I never said he could STOP Juggernaut, but beating or defeating someone is not the same as 'stopping' them or 'overpowering' them. It's simply winning against them. There are many forms of combat. Hand-to-hand combat includes all the abilities at your disposal, so Thor using all of his powers is just as fair as Juggernaut using his gem.

Fact is if you want to get really techincal, Cain Marko's just some punk who found a mystical jewel, he has no real ability. Thor has his own powers that he was born with. But of course Cain Marko isn't the one in question. Jewelled Cain Marko/Juggernaut vs. Thor, Thor wins; who cares how as long as he gets to go for a mug of mead after the fight while Juggy is sitting in space wondering where his hat went. If it's a shoving contest, Juggernaut wins, if it's a fight, Thor wins.

wrathofachilles
If I ever become a comic book writer I'm going to have Thor smash Juggy's head with the hammer after he removes the helmet just so there's no more confusion about who would win wink lol.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... circumstantial wins... I have no problem with them but they don't settle right with me.

JuggernautFan
no its not a "fact" that thor has won........ he only won by teleportation. if you consider that combat then....... i dunno what to say about that. thats like saying i beat up thor because i run faster than he does. i teleported my ass outta there so he didnt win. wrong. i guess if you want to count teleportation as a win, then that is the -only- way thor can win.

but thats what i've been relating to you. even in a depowered state Juggernaut dropped thor with a single punch. multiple punchs of thors couldnt take juggernaut off his feat. is that a win for thor?? hmmm, seems to me we are chalking them up for juggernaut.

no, he still proved incapable of stopping juggernaut, it was a 60 second bout in which thor learned that juggernaut isnt just a bully, and he refused to fall. thor cannot hurt/harm juggernaut in any form, as it was taken care of to say in thier latest battle.

i think thor knows this is the only way to take care of juggernaut...... could we just refer to it as being scared from now on??

well heres where i think you are wrong. in fight number 2 (after he just woke up from being knocked unconsciouss by the way) he used his most powerful/devastating weapon in his arsenal, which did...... diddly squat. thor new well what he was doing, and he is a worry and he will take a life of a "human" if he has to. also in thier latest fight, he needed to be at odins side, but still failed to stop/hurt or barely give juggernaut notice. he tried his damndest to stop juggernaut, but he failed. both are circumstances where i'm sure thor would be willing to kill if went that far. but he -couldnt- do it as long as juggernaut is connected to the magics.

juggernaut doesnt use the gem....... he did one time to gain access to the power, but since then has not had it. until the damn onslaught saga.

they have fought multiple times and thor always relies on teleportation to win. 1 time he got lucky (which is a writer mistake by the way, because they made it seem as if his forcefield was the source of his invulnerability, but the next issue is where that is taken care of as juggernaut does not use it at all, and lets thor pound directly against his body). so i think you have something twisted around backwards. in a shoving match juggernaut wins. in a physical brawl juggernaut -has- won. thor has won........... once.........

wrathofachilles
Scared? Gods don't get scared. It's called adapting to your environment. The whole 'Juggernaut can't be stopped ergo can't be beaten' argument doesn't work. You don't have to stop someone to beat him. Just because Juggernaut knocked Thor down with a single punch doesn't mean anything. Thor got up. Why? Because he's Thor. He's not Spider-Man, he's not Batman. He's not even Hulk. Thor has far more than just strength and durability. Yes his powers can't 'STOP' Juggernaut, but his powers can 'DEFEAT' Juggernaut.

Teleportating him away is a victory because it's something Thor has the capability to do in a fight where Juggernaut doesn't. If Thor had to use someone else's power of teleportation, that's different. But he didn't, he did it himself. Besides, Thor didn't just teleport him away, he tricked him, reduced his power, trapped him, and sent him flying through space. That's as much of a win as beating someone up. A fight isn't about who can throw the hardest punch, it's about who achieves his purpose. Juggernaut's purpose was *I can't remember the actual purpose* but presumably to beat Thor up or kill him or whatever. Thor's purpose was to send Juggernaut as far away as possible so he couldn't cause any further trouble. Which one achieved their goal? Thor. Thor wins.

As for using the gem, the fact that he has his mystical power is him using the gem. If not for Cytorak, he wouldn't be what he is. That's a moot point anyway as power is power. But the fact remains the same.

Evangel94
The comic stated that thor was about to deliver the finishing blow to juggernaut but couldn't because the 60 second time limit was up and the mjolnir returned to him allowing juggernaut to regain his power.

wrathofachilles
Yeah, Evangel's right. I just re-read the issue *429* and Thor was whipping Juggernaut's rear-end throughout the entire fight once he shattered his helmet. Why did you say he refused to fall when he fell several times. He even saw stars *literally.* Thor won that fight hands-down.

YourBiggestFan
this went from Juggurnaut vs Doomsday to Juggurnaut vs Thor! lol=/...
anyways lets see, Juggurnaut cant hurt doomsday, and "doomsday cant hurt juggurnaut".. Doomsday IS stronger than Juggurnaut. but if you cant hurt something it doesnt matter right? ( i bet he can but im not gunna touch that!).. soooo this is pointless, if you factor it by how much damage each one takes and gives... Doomsday wins, otherwise, there is no winner since neither can kill each other, right? dont under estimate doomsday, this is the ONLY being(sp) Superman is SCARED of. Anyways, for now : DRAW!. ( until they actually have them meet in a crossover! =D)

JuggernautFan
this is why you should shut up now. thor questioned his courage, and weather he was losing his own life in the latest battle with juggernaut. so yes Gods DO get scared. hmmm, shall i say it again???? read the damn issue.

nobody said he couldnt be beaten.

and juggernaut didnt go down -at all-. he had the upper hand. why?? because hes juggernaut

but they have yet to defeat the power of the juggernaut. he did once, and even then it was just a 60 second bout. had thor gone 60 seconds and lost his power, what would have happened??

a win........... kinda. but it still doesnt mean thor is a physical match for juggernaut. he just isnt.

see above

yes, but juggernaut has taken everthing from thor, and still kept comming. he has also trashed thor twice, and also every one of thors team mates shots in the entire issues.

and juggernaut achieved his purpose, he knocked thor out. and trashed him in the latest fight. i really think you should pick it up.

but he got knocked out for his troubles also smile i guess if you are going to count teleportation as a win, then thor has "won" against juggernaut as that is what he relies on to "defeat" juggernaut. he cannot do it any other way. but juggernaut has the means to beat thor to a pulp.

cyttorak doesnt have to use the gem to give the power to someone though. it was used once. just like thor used the negation trick once.

Tron
Well, you can say Juggernaut wouldn't have been what he was without the gem, then someone can say Thor wouldn't be what he was without his hammer. And, most of what JugFan is stating IS fact, and not just opinion. Sure, he can teleport Juggernaut somewhere, but if he doesn't then what? Juggernaut has taken everything Thor's given to him, and gave back a lot more. And even when most of Juggernaut's power was temporarily cut off, Thor may have been winning, but Juggernaut was still pretty much a match for Thor. You can say Thor win's cause he's a GOD and all, a god that's already been put down by Juggernaut twice. That's also like saying cause he's BATMAN, cause he's DOOM, cause he's SUPERMAN, etc. etc. Yeah, he's a god, but that doesn't make him unbeatable, and neither is Juggernaut just ot put it out there. You can teleport Juggeranut away, okay, that's a win, no one's denying it. But other than that, Thor's not beating Juggernaut by any other means.

Now, if we're talking about current versions, then it's a no contest, Thor takes it with ease, even without the Odinforce.

Anyways, I think we've been off topic long enough.wink

Evangel94
Actually, when he cut off his connection to cytorak juggernaut was getting his butt handed to him.

wrathofachilles
No, Thor's a god, the hammer just allows a normal person *Don Blake* to turn into Thor. Thor was a god long before he was given Mjolnir by Odin.

Again JFan, I HAVE read the comics. Let me rephrase my comment, Classic Thor doesn't get scared. I haven't read comics in the past two years, so I don't know what happened in the last fight, but in his first three fights with Juggernaut, he didn't get scared. He got nauseated. Big difference. I don't recall what the reason for that was *didn't read continuously* but in 411 Thor lost because he was dizzy and because he got knocked out by his OWN hammer. Remember, Juggernaut hitched a ride on it and slammed into Thor. In 429, Juggernaut fell twice, so how do you say he didn't fall and kept coming. Yeah he kept coming, all enemies keep coming after they fall, otherwise that would make for a boring story. Thor, however, did not just 'teleport' him away in that issue, he beat him like a Frenchman in Berlin and THEN sent him to space. Thor won 429 hands down. I can't debate the newest fight since I haven't read it, but if he has Odinpower, how could he possibly be scared or lose?

Ytaker
Norse gods aren't like normal gods. They're like supped up humans; they're not invincible, they feel pain, and they need food and drink. According to the legends, anyway. Thor would feel fear, and pain. But they also have courage, and Thor's is very good.

Tron
Yeah, Thor's a god, I never denied that, but the Hammer doesn't just turn him from human into Thor. It's what amps him up to class 100, and gives him power over storms, flight, teleportation, and most of the other things he does with it. Without it he'd be around class 30 or a little higher.

And yeah, Thor was getting the best of Juggernaut when cut from his power, he was still taking whatever Thor gave him though.

Again, off topic though. Why not just make a Thor/Juggernaut thread and deal with it there? If not then just stick with the topic on this thread.

wrathofachilles
He's always had power over the storms, unless Marvel changed the actual mythical character of Thor. The hammer was to increase his strength yeah, but Thor was always 'god of thunder.' As for sticking to the topic, I thought everyone basically agreed neither Juggernaut or Doomsday would do much damage to the other. Doomsday can't be killed the same way twice right? And Superman already beat him to death, so Juggernaut wouldn't be able to do that. He doesn't have any other powers to my knowledge. If that fight were to happen, surely Superman and the X-men would get involved and then everything would get all chaotic.

Tron
They did change it. Any power he doesn't have as a normal Asgardian, he gets the power from the hammer.

wrathofachilles
They changed 1300 years of myth? The bastards lol. So what was Thor the god of then, according to Marvel, before his hammer?

Tron
Asgard is more of a race in Marvel, don't know if I'd personally call them gods, but they were still worshipped in the past.

I don't know what he was god of, if anything before Mjolnir, just that he was heir to Odin's throne. And the hammer, if you remember, Eric Masterson (Thunderstrike), had Thor's hammer for a while, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he used it close to the extent that Thor DID.

wrathofachilles
Yeah Masterson was a tough SOB, but he didn't have the fighting experience Thor had. His strength was virtually the same though.

MERCILOUS
ummm... yeah, doomsday hands down. Thanks for the info jugfan, wouldn't have been able to make this descision without you.

Tron
You're not a very big Juggernaut fan are you MERC? huh

MERCILOUS
No, not in particular. But please note, that i think the notion of the Doomsday character is quite rediculous and is an endeavor which should have never been made or at least tactfully contained. Either way Doomsday, hands down.

Tron
Yeah I agree with you there, not a very good money making scheme for DC in my opinion.

Evangel94
DC: "Why should we let the only thing that has killed superman lose to a second-rate villain?:

Marvel: "...you're so stubborn.."

crazyspinz
juggernaut would have to kill doomsday, just knockhim out and put im an an adimantuim box that i made in shop class

wrathofachilles
I think Doomsday can be killed by the same person twice, just not the same way twice. I don't think either would win the fight because Juggernaut can't kill Doomsday by pounding on him as he already died that way, and Juggernaut would keep getting up when Doomsday put him down. I think Doomsday would get the best of Jugs like Hulk has, but it would end when one decided to walk away.

MERCILOUS
If that were true, Jugs is stupid but Doomsday is insane. Jugs would decide to walk away. Jugs couldn't produce the same force Supes could anyway, so he wouldn't be able to kill Doomsday, not unless it was maybe the very first version that Supes fought (since i think Supes and some of the other heros killed Doomsday like 3 times before he finally "killed' Supes.)

baddspellahl4
like I said in another thread THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE AABOUT THIS. juggernaut couldn't possibly kill him by brute strength and doomsday doesn't have the kind of power to destroy juggernaut, but if this were a cage match aor a match that wasnt' to the death, doomsday would win. also just because doomsday killed supes doen'st mean that he is as strong as him, but he is at juggs level, plus there are many ways to kill supes like
1. make some krptonian dynomite or bullets (pretty much anything that is kryptonite based)
2.magic or sorcery
3. bug the hell out of him untill he kills himself or flys off
4. throw him into a black hole in space

Paola
merging with the TWO THREADS ALREADY BEEN MADE ABOUT THIS...

Mider
Even though its pretty hard to find if someone with enough power comes around he can defeat the Juggernaught but thats pretty rare, only Onslaught was able to kick his ass to a point that he almost died he tore the ruby out of his freaking body for crying out loud. so i guess doomsday might lose round one but Juggernaught would lose round two but then again the juggernauts powers are not totally defined maybe he can gain more power too : / i dont know >.< he is immortal so you never know.

Mider
hmm umm why doesnt someone just trap doomsday? like in a prison made of adamantium.....did anyone ever think of that? he wouldnt die so how could he escape? smile

baddspellahl4
wordup. and doomsday can defeat juggernaut with ease, but he can't kill him, and juggernaut can't kill doomsday

Tron
Yeah, that would be a good idea, IF the DC universe had adamantium to begin with. Besides, if Hulk's strong enough to bust up adamantium, you can bet Doomsday could do it as well.

And the gem that was never in his chest to begin with? Yeah, all know that story.wink

MERCILOUS
Doomsday, DC's "perfect" or "ultimate" character. He's cheese, he wins, hands down.

eleveninches
I would have to go for doomsday, as not only did he kill superman on his way to metropolis, but he defeated a whole load of other super heros on his way there.

BTW, I think doomsday is suppossed to be returning to metropolis soon. smile

baddspellahl4
everyone use that killing superman thing like it's so great. the writers at dc are so f***ed up, they couldn't write a good story to save their lives. he has virtually every power he needs and still loses. with all the advantages the dumbasses at dc give him, he should be at a near god level

supremthor
doomsday will win reason
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/juggernaut.htm
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/doomsday.htm

Tron
supremthor, what was the site that you got all that Superman stuff that you posted in the Superman/Goku thread?

lightaxe
This fight would never end would it? Because Juggernaut in his prime was unhurtable basically. And Doomsday would just come back over and over and over.

Tron
Well, if Juggernaut did so happen to finaly kill Doomsday, which I doubt, he's not gonna sit around waiting for him to come back, so I think the whole "come back to life" thing should be dropped, cause it's pretty irrelevant in this fight.

MERCILOUS
Well if that's the case, Jugs in his prime can't produce enough force to hurt DD in his prime.

supremthor
To:Tron this is the site and it has a WHOLE LOT OF 1940s-1980s superman COMICS TO READ. http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

armandovalles
Doomsday: Killed Superman!
- Killed Darkseid!

VS

Juggernaut: Knocked out Colossus with one punch!
- Knocked out the Thing with 3 punches!
- Knocked out the 50-foot Stranger with one punch!

Who wins this battle of Monsters?!

Linkalicious
When did Doomsday kill Darkseid? confused

I say a draw. I can't see Doomsday breaking through Juggernaut's mystic protection, and I don't see Juggernaut doing enough to hurt Doomsday.

armandovalles
doomsday did the damage to Darkseid in hunter/prey pt.1 but darkseid wouldnt let himself die until he gave up in hunter/prey pt.3 when he died from the same damage he got done to him by doomsday in pt.1!

Linkalicious
I don't remember Darkseid dying from the beat down...i remember Superman coming in to help him right before he was about to die.

Meh....I'll have to go read it again when I get home.

MatchesMalone
I am going with a draw.

It would be an eternity of Juggernaut seeing flashes of a creature beating the living hell out of him, but Juggernaut is physically invulnerable. So, Juggernaut gets tossed around like a rag doll, until one of them submits out of sheer boredom.

armandovalles
yo matchesmalone have u ever read a comic in your life?! Juggernaut is far stronger than doomsday!

who?-kid
Originally posted by armandovalles
Juggernaut is far stronger than doomsday!
How do you know ? Classic Juggernaut is class 100 (that means he can lift more than 100 tons) and Doomsday doesn't even "have" a class (DC is not known for strengthscales and such).

So again, how do you know ?

Dizzle
Doomsday's right up there with Superman. No way is Juggs stronger. Doomsday's faster too, as Superman said he was having a hard time keeping up with his punches.

MatchesMalone
yo matchesmalone have u ever read a comic in your life?! Juggernaut is far stronger than doomsday!

Yes, I have read a comic in my life. Reading comics is one of the two reasons I know that Juggernaut would get slapped around.

armandovalles
doomsday killed pre-crisis supes. Post-Crisis supes beat the shit out of Doomsday the second time around. The Hulk nearly beat Post-Crisis Supes. Juggernaut beat the shit out of hulk the first and only fair time they ever fought.

So: Juggernaut>Post-Crisis Supes>Hulk>Doomsday>Pre-Crisis Supes

Gilgamesh
Doomsday would mop the floor with Juggy, this fight wouldn't last a minute. Arguably Doomsday can take Gladiator with relative ease, and we all know what Gladiator would do to Jugs.

Doomsday 10 out of 10, and all 10 fights wouldn't take 5 minutes.

kgkg
doomsday killed pre-crisis supes. Post-Crisis supes beat the shit out of Doomsday the second time around. The Hulk nearly beat Post-Crisis Supes. Juggernaut beat the shit out of hulk the first and only fair time they ever fought.

more like

pre-crisis supes > Doomsday > Superman >= Hulk = Jugs

armandovalles
dude you dont know anything.

Draco69
MatchesMalone already gave the results: draw.

kgkg
dude you dont know anything.
that's true LMAO

kgkg

let me explain.

Everyone in pre-crisis had power boost. (Almost) ec.superman , Darksied etc.

Post crisis is nothing to pre-crisis superman.

-Pre-crisis Superman destroyed a galaxy by sneezing.
-Post Superman can't even destroy a planet (normally)

Doomsday beating Pre-Crisis superman? If so than DD was probably pre-crisis and like I said they were all crazy powerful.

Now as for Hulk , and Jugs they have fought few times and winner is not even clear yet.

If you think Post Crisis Superman > Pre- Crisis superman you need to pick up some pre crisis comics.

Draco69
It was POST-Superman that Doomsday beat.

armandovalles
sorry then, i mixed them up.

hoorayforpeepee
again, classic juggernaut will not be beaten by physical force. and his strength is supposed to be nigh-unlimited...he is class 100+. which is 100 tons OR MORE.

curious, when did the oft-mentioned PC-supes sneeze happen?

DigiMark007
He doesn't have to kill Juggernaut to "win" the fight. DD would win by "ring-out" or just pounding Juggs' face in some and then leaving.

-DM

kgkg
sorry then, i mixed them up.
Next time watch what you are saying.

Because when I read that post > pre am like shit.

savagerampage
doomsday is very overated, he is an awesome character never the less.
although, everyone says he is stronger, then juggernaut, juggernaut has never had any trouble lifting whatever he wanted to. no one knows his limits when it comes to strength yet.

the whole marvel/dc scale is a disaster, dc should make there scale like marvel's. doomsday would be at class 100+ just like all the marvel heavy hiters. I would say a draw as well, although doomsday can be beaten to death.

armandovalles
hey kgkg im the nicest guy on this whole board and i never insult anyone so dont insult me, alright. I was not mean to you, so dont be an ******* for no reason. Ask anybody, especially GalacticStorm, i never start problems with people cuz im the nicest guy on this board, i always tell people the truth, i dont lie, and i dont insult people, so dont insult me.

armandovalles
i dont think doomsay is cl 100+, i mean, maybe he is, im not too good with DC stuff, but i do have some comics with him and he doesnt seem that strong, hes just insanely intense and is so vicious.

savagerampage
make no mistake dude he is class 100+

armandovalles
alright sry

kgkg
hey kgkg im the nicest guy on this whole board and i never insult anyone so dont insult me, alright. I was not mean to you, so dont be an ******* for no reason. Ask anybody, especially GalacticStorm, i never start problems with people cuz im the nicest guy on this board, i always tell people the truth, i dont lie, and i dont insult people, so dont insult me.
that wasn't an insult.

I know your a nice guy smile

Swanky-Tuna
And this has been done too

armandovalles
Doomsday: Killed Post-Crisis Superman!
- Beat Darkseid to within an inch of his life.
- Emerged from Darkseid's Omega Beam unharmed.
VS

Juggernaut: Went toe-to-toe with War Hulk for an entire issue!
- Knocked out Colossus in one punch, the Thing in 3, Gambit by flicking him (literally).
- Took Thor's Godforce with no damage whatsoever.

Who wins between these powerhouses?

Gryn Jabar
Dude WTF, this thread has been done.

Hulk Power
Who is better? Who is stronger? Who would win? Discuss. Post your ideas or thoughts about this.velhoraygun

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday may or may not be stronger, but he certainly isn't more durable. He won't be able to hurt Juggernaut. In a fight, eventually Juggernaut would win.

Hulk Power
Yeah but remember that when Dooms is killed, he comes back stronger than before. Now what do you think about Dooms. I say he might have a chance.

Cosmic Cube
When Doomsday is killed, he loses the fight.

Hulk Power
But then when he comes back to life, the fight would start all over again and he would be stronger.

Hulk Power
Come on guys. Answer the freakin question. Juggs or Dooms?

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut would leave before he ressurected.

Hulk Power
But Dooms would hunt him down, seeking revenge and eventually find him.

Cosmic Cube
The point is, once Doomsday is killed, the fight is over. Juggernaut wins. Whatever happens afterwards is negligible.

Hulk Power
I guess you're right. sad

JWangSDC
worst thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.