Corsairs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
well i heard a bit of potentaily great news. PJ is going to have a cameo in ROTK where he will be playing a corsair. this was a subject i was greatly worried about fearing that the fleets to the south where going to be left out and the army of the dead would be on the pelanor fields. now it could be that they have the corsairs on the pelanor, but this raised my hope that it will be true to the book, this especially after the game shows the army of the dead on the pelanor raising my fears immensly. only a little over two weeks left and all questions will be answered!!!

sauron
well the game couldnt have the army of the dead where they were, wouldnt be the most thrilling ting to walk through a cave, most game players want gore so.....

turin
true, but the game could have them attack the corsairs. it would be actually pretty cool to play a board where your running from ship to ship killing dudes with ghosts doing the same. then you got to flip some switch to release the anchors then up the anduin you go.

Exa
CoolCoolCOOL smile)
Thanks for the info

I was already quite sure that they'd be left out

turin
me to, but i'm not convinced that it is going to happen the same as the book. i have this sneeking suspision that the corsairs wont be at pelargir, but instead at minas tirith and the pelenor. maybe thats my negative side showing through, but i am affraid to get my hopes up.

turin
well bad news, i am unfortunely a spoiler buff so i kept looking for them, and found them. there will be no battle at pelagar but instead the army of the dead will be at minas tirith. So i assume that PJ has the corsairs in the battle for the pelanor fields.

GABRIEL05
GODDDAMNIT!!!! *breathes* The best part of the freakin book is where it goes "To the walls to the walls the corsairs are coming (forgot name) is overrun it is the final stroke of our doom" Then they all look and it's Elessar and co. runnin out of the boats whoopin ass! Hands down the best moment in my limited literary experience.

Dude, if he doesn't have that scene in the movie I might get upset.

turin
dude i am affraid it wont be, it will be corsairs on the ships and the army of the dead will be fighting before the walls of minas tirith. (unless aragorn brings the dead in the ships, i never thought of that, all is not lost!)

GABRIEL05
We must hope beyond hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.