Premiere phtos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danistar
smile

Maikahyandowen
why are elijah and sean wearing the little red ribbons?

Danistar
smile

Izz
Cool! Liv's got a weird flower on her dress though....

Danistar
La la la

Danistar
Viggo and a fan. embarrasment

Danistar

Danistar
weird

Danistar
leaving Wellington...

Danistar
Press conference

Danistar
smile

Danistar
oups sorry

szhismine
nice pics. smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
OMG all those orli ones!!!!love
ive officially died for the...um...108th time!!

tiger lilly
ribbons are for world aids day, or week...

orlando does look a bit dashing i gotta say!

and liv... does look kinda weird....

bLooMiLiCioUs
a BIT dashing?????
*is still drooling*

Aragorn#1
cool pics i think Liv looks pretty but the dress is kinda weird not to bad

GABRIEL05
Yeah liv tyler is starting to look hot...Thats so wierd
First Kate Blanchet now her... I feel safe in my assumption that the little girl next to Sean Austin is his daughter. McClellan's got a pimpin @$$ hat and... is that leather pants?

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha i think i know the reason for that!!!it's funnu laughing out loud

Danistar
ummm...

Danistar
Miranda

Danistar
big grin

Danistar
Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
DAMMIT why can't I be the one in that pic in THAT pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries*

sauron
HERES IAN AND HIS HAT LOL

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

LegolasIsMyMan
Those pix of my husband*orlando* are so hot, omg.

bLooMiLiCioUs
YOUR husband!!!madlaughing out loud
tell me abt it girl!!!*drool*eek!
that close up of him esp...that slight tilt of that gorgeous head...that mouth...that...*drifts off to orlandobloomland*

sauron
lol news of the world today, a woman had slept with orlando and ois telling them about it, she did nothing byt complain, he probably is bad in bed, but still you wouldnt complain would you,

il never no as im a boy, but any theorys girls

bLooMiLiCioUs
a few hundred women are gonna come up now and say they slept with orli/they got it on with orli/theykissed orli/they were his gf once.

unless it comes out frm his mouth i'm gonna say it's all B.S.
and HIM bad in bed?laughing out loud i dun say that i'd KNOW but an experienced guy like him hvin lost his virginity (apparantly) at 12??!!!bad in bed??!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
of course like you said i wldn't care anywayshifty

LegolasIsMyMan
He lost his virginity at 14, not 12. And i highly doubt he is bad in bed.If he lost his Virginity at 14, he must do something right, huh??? wink big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh ok my badembarrasment
yeah i HIGHLY doubt it toowink

LegolasIsMyMan
I wouldn't mind finding out, would you??? Hee hee

enya
who wouldnt

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooh yeah shifty maybe i cld act like a reporter and ask him to PROVE himself so i can tell the world how gd he is...shifty

enya
nice plaqn do fink he would realise if it happened to him twice devil

enya
my bad itz meant to say 'nice plan'

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing well i dunno but you cld get in line and try to find outevil face

sauron
lol thois woman DID sleep with him, shes in his film coming out about boxing or something, she has photos of the two of them together,

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's not a film it's a tv series called calcium kid
where???!!!which photos??!!eek!
ah well but i know he's a fantastic kisserwhistle it's all in lil b's thread in the otfwhistle

sauron
are you english, no, awwww because its in a english paper called the news of the world

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'm singaporeanstick out tongue
so obviously i don't knowwink

bLooMiLiCioUs
scan the article n post it!!!eek!eek!

sauron
scanner not working, but she is blonde, quite young, not best looking girl ever

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh man when you get it fixed scan it!!eek!eek!eek!
damn it why doesnt orli ever go for the girls who actually are CLOSE to his standard in looks?!laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
dom and billy look so fine in those suits!

billy and olri in that pic where orli's flashing....laughing so wrong....laughing

awww....sean's daughter is so adorable! liv is really gorgeous in her gowns! great pix!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think i know the story behind that pic lol
they look soo cute!!!orli calls himself an honourary hobbit lollaughing out loud

sauron
well then girl tell us the story big grin

Orli's girlx
thanx 4 al those pics oooooo so fine!!! scrum mmmmmmmm tasty! well ca me shallow ut i vow 2 hate ne1 orli gets with (unless its me ofcourse!!!) and u guys r so nice i didnt like livs outfits at all, i think she has a stupid vacant expression and am also very envios of her rlationship with god(orli 4al u non believers!)grrrrrrrr at liv grrrrrrrrrrrr

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing yeah dammit i dun want orli to hv a crush on HER!!!
i'll post that pic which tells the storywink
it's his response to some of the fans;;;whistle

Bloom4ever
Orli is THE HOTTEST man. Liv looks nice, but she's gettin a little 2 close to Orli.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff*
get OFF him liv!!!LEAVE HIM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!mad

aniron
oh my god, leave the poor guy alone, ok I love him to but jesus you are oggling at the idea of actually sleeping with him, surly he'd find that weird, and frankly who cares if he slept with this woman? is it a crime? and leave liv alone she is sooooooooooo the best and if I can't hav orlando then I reeeeeeeaaaaaalllly hopes she does.

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey woman cool down noe one here is actually seriously considering that i mean if we had a chance DUH but they're just dreams why does evry1 take us so seriously??!!!and i;m not sayin i care if he slept with that woman for god's sakes he lost his virginity at such a young age (apparantly) so obviously he must hv slept with a few why the heck wld I care?!and i think liv is gorgeous btw for god's sake chill girl!!loosen up!!!!!!!!!!!HONESTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aniron
ok stop with the womening and the girling jesus.
and by the way did I actually say to u noooooooooooooooo I was talking in general and god don't get so wet over it "chill.....loosenup" just get over it!

bLooMiLiCioUs
well by talking in general i'm included so all im doing is standing up for this grp of us
there;s NO need to get offensive about the way i talk.

aniron
I was offensive, ok maybe I should shut up if you thought that was offensive ha ha ha ha.

by the way woooo he lost his virginity at 14 -or 12- why is that bothering you and how does that make him good in bed? can you proove this is true no you can't can you noooooooo.

and your not talking your typing

bLooMiLiCioUs
that isnt bothering me who said it did?!i actually find it alluring!!
and all i was doin was makin a deduction.he lost it at 14 or 12 (which one is it anyway...) which shld make him quite *ahem* experianced right?and experience means better results right?
i didn't say i can prove it i didn't say ANYTH for sure!
and the way i type is the way i talk.

sauron
experience doesnt neccercerily(sp?) mean better esults, im willing to bet that if you slept with him youd be disapointed, because you are all obsessing to the point of stalkerism, your expectasions and thoughts of him are so high he could not possibly live up to them

bLooMiLiCioUs
every1 gets better with experience and i'm not stalking for god's sakes - i happen to be living on the other side of the world anyway!!!
and sauron you're what,13?how'd you knowshifty

sauron
ohhhh below the belt that one bloomi,i said on the point of stalkerism, not quite there yet, and no ppl do not always get better with time

bLooMiLiCioUs
give me one example.

laughing out loud this is off-topic....

Pegasus
Those pics are real cool! The last one is a plane that was made.

Bloom4ever
how has this thread turned into anuther orli thread?

not that im really complaining

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing well i didn't start it this timewink
lets get back on topic shall we?

Bloom4ever
y? i liked this 1 bout Orliz viginity. wink
lets move it to bloomz thread big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
suredevil

fini
OH FFS...........this thread has decomposed into an Orli thread...............argh dammit

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing gd point
let's get back to the topic thenwink
but then again -no1's posting photos anymore...confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.