The Christmas war:Batman and Superman vs.Spiderman and the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Christmas superhero showdown between Batman,SupermanSpider-Man and the Hulk

batmanrules
batman can probably beat up spiderman as facts prove and he has beat the hulk, and superman can, in my opinion beat the spidy and has beat the hulk, so im going with batman and superman

Daywalker
Nobody can defeat the Worlds Finest. Batman and Superman are an unstoppable force.

Linkalicious
Was that from a DC comic? I'm under the impression that Batman could drop kick Hulk until his leg falls off and Hulk wouldn't feel a think. And i think Spiderman's superpowers would be what makes him better than Batman. His agility, speed, and strength all surpass Batman. As for hulk vs superman. Well i think Superman could just keep flying Hulk up in the air and keep throwing him down to earth. So i'd say super wins that one. and with his remaining strength probably still best spiderman. I'm not trying to put down the Bat, because he's probably my favorite superpowerless character, i just think superpowers make the marvel guys too difficult for Batman to take. And if Batman did get that kick off by surprise and Hulk exhailed...then why wouldn't Hulk just jump away from the smoke since he can jump like 3 miles in a single bound.

ab012f9448
batman would get slaughtered by the hulk, one punch from hulk would break every bone in batmans body or hulk could just step on him and crush him to death. Superman would kick the $hit out of spiderman and maybe even the hulk but mif somehow a chunk of kryptonite came into play, superman would get knocked out cold by the hulk.

Daywalker
I scanned that pic from a DC/Marvel crossover and hey, I just bought the comic, I didn't make it but isn't it cool? Happy Dance I respect your opinions and Batman is only human but he is very lethal both mentally and physically. Bats could easily outsmart Mr. Parker and if general Ross can find a way to subdue the Hulk, you'd better believe that the Dark Knight can.

Daywalker
Ok, it's more than obvious that Hulk is stronger than Batman but power doesn't win every fight. Alot of people like to see Brawls and get pissed when a person gets outsmarted. I think that's why alot of people don't like Batman. Batman hasn't been around this long because he's a punk in a halloween costume................think about that cool

Oh and Supes? He could bury Hulk and Spidey in the center of the earth or toss them in to outerspace like so much garbage. The man can move the earth for goodness sake!!! big grin

Eidolon
I don't know much about Superman now, but I do know he was much tougher when done in the 60s-80s.

The last Superman comic I remeber reading was during the Marvel/DC crossover thing in which Superman is a wuss.

Superman was getting beat up by Venom, and needed the Crossover guy (don't know his name) to bring Spidy to help (which just ended up in both Spidy and Supes getting beat up) until the Crossover guy came back and used a big fricken sonic gun on Venom in a suprise attack.

so if we go by the recently drawn Superman, Batman, Spidy, and Hulk (Hulk version where he keeps Bruces intelligence when changing) (not refering to comics in the 60s-80s) I think it'd be a pertty close match.

Ulitmently I think it'd come down to however wins between Supes and Hulk, with the victor also killing the possible surving enemy in the Spidy/Bats fight. This is also under the assumption neither Hulk or Spidy get to use kryptinite.

ab012f9448
The thing that bugs me about Batman is that he is still alive. The man is only human, he has no special powers just gadgets. One bullet and the man would be dead. Batman could outsmart the hulk but one punch and he would be out cold.

Eidolon
Bats is still alive cause he's a hero and a hero many people (my self included) like, he's a ordinary guy using just guts and skill to fight crime. Anyone could do what Supes did if they had his power, Supes couldn't do what Bats did though. However there are instances in which Bats wins simply out of a villians mistake (induced by the comic creator to see that Bats win) like in the Hulk vs Bats comic shot above. Why didn't Hulk just lunge at Bats punching and killing him instead of stopping standing there telling Bats that the gas wouldn't work?

ab012f9448
As i said before, one punch and he would be out cold, he is only human after all

Asian Hulk
This Christmas Day,Batman and Superman will have trump between Spiderman and the Hulk.so better watched!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Daywalker
Yeah and at the same time, Superman has the ability to move planets and fly into the sun yet he has problems with the likes of Villains like Toyman...............go figure cool big grin cool

Asian Hulk
This Christmas Day.Spiderman will team up with the Hulk.so just will be on 2004.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

SuperNova
Alright first of all, Batman is very fast, he has high intelligence and has special gadgets, but really, when you think about the Modern Day Hulk fighting him, he doesnt stand a chance, really. The hulk's skin is resistant to up to like a freckin missle. Second of all he can stand up to below freezing temeperatures, third hulk can withstand heat beyond the point of metal melting, which is like 2500 degrees? And with his new abilitie of being able to stay in Hulk form when he is not angry, makes batman no match for him. Firsto f all batman would like try to cut him up, that wouldnt do crap, cause his skin is resistant to like a bazillion pounds of pressure, so even though his weapon is pointed itd still resist, then if he did get cut, hed regenerate real fast from the nano meds, And with his strength and ability to jump up to two miles at full, batman wouldnt stand a chance. Now, spiderman and the superman, Unless spiderman had some kryptonite... well, in the first movie he almost got killed by green goblin, and goblin had performance enhancers, sure, spiderman is much more experienced in the comics cause theres so many of them he's learned how to use his powers awesome, but the first movie shows how weak the spider actually is when exposed to brute strength. So superman would like super hug him and like fly into the air then grab him in both hands and like throw him downwards at like 1,000 miles an hour so spidey couldnt catch on to the spidy choppers with his web.

venomfan
i was gonna leave this alone i did not think venom would waste his time on DC(no insult he just dose not belong there at all) to find out he kicked super-mans ass HA! thats awsome. he should know by now to stop messin with sonics. oh yah spidey and hulk would whoop there ass's quick and easy. what if it was a alternate for fight? spider-carnage and miestro hulk vs old guy and super fella? yah marvel wins

Bicnarok

Never
No he does not.

Batman vs. Hulk = one dark blue smear on the ground.

Hulk has knocked Superman around also. There is no way on earth that Superman would shrug off Hulk's most powerful blows.

venomfan
this should be venom & hulk they would make a badass team. but batman alone is smarter than spidey and hulk. superman is just the muscel

punkyhermy
SUPERMAN IS LUKIER THAN BATMAN,NOT BETTER THAN HIM.HE WAS BORN THE WAY HE IS,BATMAN IS SELF MADE.SUPERMAN HAD NO HAND IN HAVING THE POWERS HE HAS,BATMAN DOES.EVEN WITH ALL HIS SUPER ABILITIES SUPERMAN IS ONLY EQUAL TO BATMAN,NOT MORE NOT LESS.BATMAN CONQURED HIS FERAR,HE ACHEIVED SOMETHING,NOT TO MENTION,HIS LOOKS DON'T HURT EITHER...
AS FOR HULK!HULK!ISN'T HIS NAME EBNOUGH?JUST SOME HULK MOVING ABOUT PUNCHING PEOPLE!

punkyhermy
HAVE U SEEN THE JUSTICE LEAGEUE?SUPERMAN,THE WHOLE LEAGUE IS CRAP WITHOUT HIM.HE SOLVES THE ROOTS TO EVERYCASE IN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linkalicious
lol true that. i saw when GL went on trial. Everyone gave up on him while superman when and 'noticed' that there was a holographic projector that made it seem as if a planet had blown up. Supes saves those guys too often...

punkyhermy
i was talking about batman.

muffin man
spidey will make more money this christmas and if this is a battle hulk would take out super man

Asian Hulk
This Christmas Day!!!do you think Batman and Superman can loose Spidey and the Hulk?

pr1983
i love bats, but i cant see him lastin in this match, maybe he'll keep spidey busy long enough for supes to beat the hulk and then the two can take spidey

Imperial_Samura
I feel Superman alone could possibly take it, even the might of the Hulk would be hard pressed to dent the man of steel. Batman and Spiderman is harder to decide...

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day?Can Spidey spin his web to Batman?

SarKastic_OJ
Superman and Batman all the way..

Think about it for a second, Batman is "extremly" smart and superman is also intelligent(not as clever as Batman) but fighting intelligent as well. Spiderman is somewhat smart and the hulk is just dumb..Superman/Batman are the perfect combination, ones hellishly strong the latter hellishly clever, too much in fact for Spider-man and the hulk...

Superman and the hulk would be a basher but like I say in many other posts, Superman, when brute strength is failing him results to logical and deductive reasoning(using his mind) to win the battle, which works 99% of the time..The hulk has only his brute strength to rely on which won't help him much if he is indeed outsmarted...

Spider-man my have Batman in the powers/abilities department but trust me Batman has faced many mutants(The Lizard, Clayface) and although over-powered resulting to his genius ingenuity and clever ways to decipher wins..Not saying Batman would win but his mind would assist the team in the battle for the victory..So he doesn't really have to beat Spider-man just out-smart him..which he could do trust me, he's outsmarted the cleverest, sociopath's in gotham...

crazy
wow no one gives spider man any credit, he would ruin batman, so what the punisher is like batman too, he saw his family get murdered, no one gives him credit

lightaxe
Yea but the punisher also shoots people on a daily basis.

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day?who do you think could win?Spider-Man?Batman?The Hulk?Superman?

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day?who do you think could win?Spider-Man?Batman?The Hulk?Superman?

emraldguardian
Superman takes out Spidey with one punch, then he flies up for a lil thinking of a way to beat the Hulk then flies the Hulk to the sun and beats him up there.

Asian Hulk
Who can win this Christmas day?Batman,Spidey,Hulk?Supes?

Asian Hulk

Cosmo Kramer
i would hope the rest of the JLA would show and then the Avengers would come and kick their asses

juggernaut74
I coudnt agree with you more. Batmans Brains and Supermans brawn no chance for the Marvel Team. Although Spideey and Hulk have a good combination but they are outclassed.

juggernaut74
That was a joke right?

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

Cosmo Kramer
wat is up with DC? I know DD and Batman have drawn in quite a few fights and the Hulk beat up DD (sadly) so how would Batman take out Hulk? and as for Spiderman beating Batman...just do what Green Goblin does and gas him or grenades. Supes and Hulk fought for days at a time and Batman and Spidey would probably have already resolved their diffrences and went binge drinking.

SarKastic_OJ
lol....binge drinking...

I can imagine both Batman and Spidey drunk while Superman and Hulk are duking it out in a serious battle..

Location: Batman and Spidey drunken in a bar named "O'Rileys Irish Beer"

Spider-Man: *slinging a beer mug back and forth" err....fifteen men on a deadman's CHEST!!!

Batman: Yo ho ho and a bottle of...errrr..of.....*hiccup*.....errr...*hiccup*....TERDS????

Spider-Man: hahahaha.....*hiccup*......*pukes*....its not terds you caped ***hole...its.....CRAP!!!

Batman: *Wobbling* I wonder if *hiccup* Super *hiccup* whats his name again?.....*hiccup* Superman and that green guy *hiccup* that giant green *hiccup* terd looking guy..I swear *hiccup* I had an unflushable *terd* that looked "exactly" like that guy *pukes*

SpiderMan: *wipes puke from mouth* he would kick your leatarde wearing *hiccup* ass if he heard you *falls out of chair* say that...

Batmanembarrasment_O?/ *hiccup* you know i banged Lois right?? *hiccup*

Spiderman: -_-.......bullcrap.....*hiccup*

Batman: no dude *hiccup* really, right after Superman's funeral *hiccups*

Spiderman: duuuuuude, thats foul *hiccup* right after his funeral *you sick freak!!!! *pukes*

Spiderman: I have a *hiccup* confession to *hiccup* i dress in ladies garments and sing Usher's "Yeah" while looking at my butt in the *hiccup* MIRROR!

Batman: Hahaha..I *hiccup* know that song...*hiccup* *waves beer mug side to side* Shorty got down low and said come and get meeeee!!!

Spiderman: *hiccup* Yeah!!

Batman: Shorty got down low and said come and get meeeee!!

Spiderman: *hiccups* YEAH!!!

Batman: YEAH!! *hiccups*

Spiderman: YEAH!! *hiccups*

Batman: NO!! *hiccups*

Spiderman: hahaha..dude you just said NO..hahaha *pukes*

Batman: *wipes* puke from mouth, superman looks so gay wearing that costume..*hiccups*

ebosian
Realisticly speaking (like there is any reality here)
Spiderman easily takes down batman. webs him up knocks him out.

Spiderman then tries to help out hulk with superman. (just annoys superman with paper webs)
Superman gets irratated and flings them both into orbit. end game.

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

DarkCrawler
JLA would beat Avengers anytime.

Asian Hulk
Thanks guys.we greets you a Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

snoopdogg
This boy on crack?

Fanboy
I saw Superman knock Hulk through a mountain and Batman I think he would freakin beat the h--- out of Spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
No batman wouldn't he would need fanboys to make escuses for him to do so.

yugotank
Spiderman would take care of the Batman with ease.Spiderman is WAY stronger and way WAY faster...Batman would run out of gizmos and try to use H2H on Spidey.....Thats when Batman gets his head handed to him! Spiderman's other skills/powers more than make up for his "lack of" MA skills!

That leaves SUPERMAN VS HULK and Spiderman'.

Spiderman can do little to the MAN of STEEL...Spiderman cant hurt him so Superman can take out Spiderman at long range with heat vision or fly right at him to deliver the KO .

That leaves SUPERMAN vs The HULK!

With no PIS Superman wins. Hulk fans can say what they want but Superman has the weapons to KILL Hulk if he wanted to (just as Thor could)......Superman can scoop up Hulk and toss him into the sun.

The end of the fight and the end of the Hulk Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.