Where do you usually buy your games at?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFighter
I was just wondering where the rest of you gamers get your games at? I have two places: Best Buy and Gamestop (store and online) I like Gamestop cuz I could reserve copies months before a game get's release. So where do you get your games at?

Gravity Kills
EB games

wicker_man
Game (The UK version of EB games)

BackFire
Bestbuy, Gamestop or EB

SilverFighter
Do they accept reservations? Cuz here in US you need to put down a 5 dollar deposit for a reservation.

wicker_man
Yep they accept reservations (as i've used this service a couple of times) but you do not have to put down a paid deposit. All i do is just go in give them my name and address and what i want to reserve/pre-order and they write it down.

Tex
It usually depends which stores have games in stock.
I almost never reserve copies so I have to go searching.

It's not too bad seeing as I have about 10 different stores within a 5 mile radii....but Target almost always has games in stock, so thats where I buy most of mine.

BestBuy I avoid like the plague! They're always out of stock! mad

ragesRemorse
I usually go to cd warehouse, seeing how there 20$ cheaper. If i want a new game though i most always go to EB. I used to go to gamestop(funcoland) but they got very expensive. However i just recently checked there online prices, and there significantly cheaper in most cases through there online store, so that will prolly be my choice from now on

JKozzy
Gamestop is so expensive, they actually expect you to pay $49.99 for the game, and in some cases, a bloated $54 or $59. I prefer to bargain hunt, and I can accomplish this usually within an hour or two and save myself $20-$30.

SilverFighter
$54? Including Tax or without tax?

stinkfist462
Best Buy

JKozzy
Without sad

boxofdeath
salvation army usually. but sometimes they have a limited selection

SaTsuJiN
lmao @ salvation army

I go to EB games for all my PC/ Console game needs stick out tongue

scott
Circuit City is where i go but i mainly download my games

SilverFighter
>JKozzy

If you have the Gamestop card you can save almost 20%. I'm not saying go and get one but it does save a couple of bucks.

JKozzy
G-g-gamestop card? How? Where?? Does it cost anything?

SilverFighter
Yeah it does, you pay $10 and start with 10%. You get a free 12 months subscrition to their magazine also. You get the offer when reserving any game so sometimes (not all the time) is worth getting it.

octapushunter
if i can't steal them from that bastard boxofdeath when he passes out glue sniffing i just go to his monthly garage sale. he has a great selection.

JKozzy
oct > Yeah.... blink
Silver > Sounds like a pretty good deal. Do you pay $20 for the 20% off? Or does it just upgrade itself? That could be a great Christmas gift for me... *cough*MOM AND DAD*cough*

SpikeSpiegel
Game
Gamestation
Gameplay (online)

SilverFighter
>JKozzy

It is but can't use it on items that already on sale....bummer.

Darth Bandon
Best buy, Gamestop, EB or Babbages

movie_freak
EB

kanis
alien I by my games from gamesstation and Game ( both in sunderland) and chips which is in chester le street.

eleveninches
Game (used to be Electronics Boutique),
HMV,
MVC,
Gamestation

WindDancer
Lately I been going to Fry's Electronics, they do have a good selection.

Ikobe
Gamestation. They sell Dreamcast shit. Muah. (:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.