It's Monday November 5th...Is the trailer coming?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d8camjordan
It is 15 minutes till the clock at ILM and Lucasfilm turns to midnight...which in my educated guess would be the time when the trailer would release...but knowing apple.com and quicktime.com, they will get the trailer up at some wierd time like 1:36pm or not until Tuesday...I am tired....when I wake up please be there oh wonderful trailer....I will dream of you...

finti
I think you`ll have to wait untill the 9th, sorry but that is the date I have heard is the release date on the net.

jedi212guy
I thought that the second trailer would be shown on the 9th at dvd.starwars.com. Who knows?

d8camjordan
breathing trailer supposedly today

new trailer november 9 on dvd.starwars.com

BIG trailer november 16 in theaters and probably online

well its 6:52AM ILM and Lucasfilm time...maybe it will be up at opening hours?

yerssot
I've got the trailer!
Darn, I want to see the movie now! It's really great; mostly centring on the main characters, and giving away a few hints

King Jedi
Where did you get it?

yerssot
official site and other thread

queeq
Yup, you can get it here:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/trailers/breathing/

yerssot
and I've got it on my computer smile

Texas
They just showed the trailer on CNN, now there going to show it on my 12 local news channels, almost every other cable channel and like every talk show/late night show/ ET, and so on. I'll probably see the trailer 27 times today.smokin'

queeq
I saw it a couple of times now. Looks nice. Got it on tape. It was on tv twice today. Once on the BBC and once on a Dutch tv show. I'm happy.

Texas
Yeah, I downloaded it off Morpheus, full screen, that way I can pause it and examine each scene. I like it alot better now. It just goes by soo fast, but after seeing it alot of times now, iI think it's a really good teaser trailer.

ToMacco
Like I've said since day one, Lucas is a marketing genious, but he should be smacked for doing this to us!evil face

King Jedi
Doing what? Giving us a trailer? confused

Ushgarak
I thini it is the long wait for the movie post-trailer that To is unhappy about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.