movies that look really stupid but you're going to see anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
stuck on you seems like its going to be really really really stupid but am i going to see it? HELL YEAH! what about you guys?

jacksparrow22
fine dont talk to me i know when im not wanted sad sad sad sad

Dogbert
probably honey, i KNOW this is gunna be retarded, but jessica alba is just TOO hot!

SilverFighter
If you build it they will come...... big grin

Okay seriously I went to see Kung Pow and it was stupid but I just couln't resist the Martial Arts spoof!!

Dejio
Scary Movie 3.

And, a lot of people will probably hate me but it's all my opinion anyway; Episode III.

octapushunter
that next LOTR. looks indescribably horrific.

cgtuna21
ya right ive been waiting 4 return of the king for 1 year.

plenTpak52
Um, yea so has everyone else.

I'm probably going to go see Elf (although I've heard its good), and Timeline. I love the book

beaujay1
stuck on you

Kitoky
It looks horrific?!! What do you mean by that??!?! The Return of the King looks awesome and I hope he get's an Oscar! Peter Jackson is a great director.

Movie that looks stupid but I'll see it with my friends - Scary Movie 3.

For Pirates of the Caribbean - I was debating, because a disney movie based on a ride, I decided to wait what others thought about it. I went to see it afterwards and I loved it! The sword fight scene between Will and Jack was something that Zoro tried to do.

Mirage
Master and Commander looks absolutely horrible, but i'll go see it anyway! Trust me! I do that kinda thing just so i can complain about it later.

Lord Soth
Timeline

movie_freak
Scary Movie 3
Lxg

wicker_man
Scary Movie 3 thats about it, i just hope its better then the second one.

claidisa_felton
ive gotta say 'the cat in the hat'. i probably will go and see it just for the fact its got mike myers in it!!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing

Kes
Lets see The day after tomorrow (i think thats the title) I'll most likelly go see that and Alien vs Predator (thou I havent seen the trailer, if there is 1) i will probably see that too.

Lord Soth
Are you kidding? Day After Tomorrow is going to kick ass!

Kes
Its the typical disaster movie. On top of everything its from the same ppl that made Independence day messed

Lord Soth
I know all that, but it still looks great!

botankus
ANY movie released between April 1st and September 1st!!!!

Actually, even though it will look stupid it will actually BE stupid, guaranteed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.