Mini-Return for Episode-II.co.uk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
The Episode-II.co.uk has finally been updated with some news!
The news is currently being provided by the SW section of KMC, which from now on I will be helping out with. The news will be updated frequently, as it now uses the automation of the KMC news system big grin

Also, if anyone out there is interested in helping out in maintaining the SW news, please contact me by PM or via email

Ratcat
Excellent!

I will refraim from saying it's about time!!!wink

Ushgarak
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

That brought back memories. I was visiting that place from the start of 2000 onwards!

sand person no. 10
and me, i was distraught when the news hadn't changed after 6 months, i eventually gve up. ah well let the good times role.big grin

Ratcat
Wha...? At you DIDN'T visit SWMovies.Net ?big grin

queeq
Shame on you! big grin

Ratcat
Darn Straight!!!

queeq
Ban the man! laughing out loud

yerssot
Ratcat; when are you going to make the part about Fett?

Ratcat
Sorry, there was a little matter of a FRICKIN' TRAILER!!!! this week.

I tell you what, I'll try and get it done this week...

Ushgarak
I started visiting ep.2.co.uk in September 2000, first time I visited the forums (and joined, which ironicially means that I was technically here before Finti, queeq and Gundark). There was a link to RC's site somewhere there that I follwed. Never stopped visiting there, still visit SWM now!

King Jedi
I don't know when it was but episode-II.co.uk was the very first Star Wars site I visited when I got an internet connection. Then after a few months I discovered the forums and now I can't get out!!!!!!!

yerssot
there was a ... trailer????
OMG! I wasn't notified!
Well, I have the scriptment but this is MUCH better!

Ratcat
I think you mean episode-ii.co.uk, my side was ep-2, Raz is Ep-ii.

Yerssott, have you been keeping it up to date? I certainly have been keeping mine on top of things, as is apparent from some of the scene by scene stuff.

And you will be pleased to know I started on the Fett scenes tonight. Just gotta finish up the fight scene and it should be online soon.

Ushgarak
No, I meant 2. As I explained before, I started visiting ii in January.

Ratcat
I'm flattered. big grin

finti
Yeah I check in on SWM every day. Pherhaps have to add EpII forum to the list then. It was through one of these I found this board but I cant remeber which one embarrasment

Ratcat

King Jedi
I'm not going to read it. So for anyone who does - Can you please use spoiler tags if your going to talk about it.

yerssot
ratcat: you are GOOD!
as a present to you, I won't start whining about the next chapter smile

Ratcat
May be sooner, may be later...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.