Female Sith in Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell's Angel
Orignally, GL was going to have a female Sith in AOTC, but he decided to go with Count Dooku instead. But what about the third and final installment? Will GL revisit the idea of having a female Sith for Episode III?

Personally, I think GL should include a female Sith. In all the SW films the Siths have always been males. What's up with that? I think I speak for all those females out there when I say woman can be just as lethal and as dangerous as the males. We kick...well, you get the picture.

I wanna see a female hold a red lightsaber for once. Plus, we can use our femine wiles to get what we want.

What do you think?

VengeanceGOD
The female sith has already been done. Her name is Assajy Ventress (I know I spelled that wrong) and she's in the Clone Wars cartoon.

yerssot
that idea of the Sith Witch was not real, it was a fanidea that got out of hand

why on earth would there be a female sith in EPIII?????????

Dooku is STILL alife, the apprentice, the master (Sidious) too, after Dooku dies, Anakin will take his place, there is simply no room for another sith!

Hell's Angel
I'm not talking about the cartoons, I'm talking about the actual movies.

Come on girls, where are you? Speak up!

Besides, wouldn't you males want to see some sexy, yet dangerous Sith dressed up in skin tight lethear? LOL stick out tongue

yerssot
no roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jello
look at the art of episode 1 & 2. You will see the inspiration for Assajj was the female sith. and assajj is not a sith, she is a wannabe

Hell's Angel
why on earth would there be a female sith in EPIII?????????

First of all, what's wrong with having a female Sith? Women can play villian roles too. This is the 21st Century. We are no longer confined to the role of a damsel in distress. If we can play the roles of powerful leaders like Padme and Leia, we can also play villians too.

Second, though it is forbidden for a Jedi Master to have more than one apprentice, the Sith don't exactly follow all the rules. That's how the Sith came to exist, hello.

Thirdly, it would be awesome to see a female Sith kick Jedi...again, you get the picture.

yerssot
ok; before you go an a equal rights demonstration... have you actually WATCHED star wars ?

again, a female sith is REDICULOUS, and before you go crying about it, you should have read the rest of what I said: the movie will be around two hours, dooku needs to get killed, the republic must fall, the empire rise up, stormtroopers and the OB1-Anakin duel, THERE IS NO TIME TO PUT IN ANOTHER SITH, nor will Sidious do that now with Anakin being close to his fall!

it's forbidden for the sith too to have more than one apprentice:
"Always two there are, no more no less, a master and an apprentice"

so, before you hello me or whatever, think before you write!

Hell's Angel
it's forbidden for the sith too to have more than one apprentice

If you could show me some Sith rule book of some kind that would be great, otherwise you really have no basis for your "its forbidden for siths to have more than one apprentice" comment.

There is a reason the Sith revolted against the Jedi and that was to practice the Force in their own way. So if they wanted to break the codes and have more than one apprentice, then to hell and back with the Jedi rules.

That's why its called a revolt. Revolt=Revolution=Change

Oh, and I wasn't trying to sound all feminist. I was just stating a fact. I was simply backing up my comment.

Also, GL is the one writing the script, not you. So if he wants to stick an extra Sith and a female Sith at that, he very well can and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hell's Angel
And for your information, I am very aware of all the all the female roles in Star Wars, which is why there should be a female Sith in Episode III. There has never been a female Sith in the films before and there should be one.

yerssot
djee, do you even read everything people say or do you only see what you want to see????
Yoda clearly said in TPM (that's that movie from 1999, with Jake Lloyd and Liam Neeson in case you never heard of it): "ONLY TWO THERE ARE"
what else do you want? a handwritten explanation from Lucas himself????

so, please, read EVERYTHING this time so you don't repeat your weak comments which can be blown apart by a single quote
and yes, it doesn't take a scientist to know that Lucas will write the script and not me, to answer your question (again) about the female Sith, he can also push in some Vong, a few battles against them, the last battle of Kamino, the destruction of Geonosis, the building of the death star, the entire political life of a puny senator etc.

what makes him not write about all this besides common sense? that there is not much time to expand on it! and certainly not even a grey hair on his head that will think of putting ANOTHER sith in it, they already have a lot of sabrefights planned!

Hell's Angel
OK, you still have no proof what so ever that a Sith can only have one apprentice. So what if Yoda said it was forbidden; he follows the Jedi codes, which of course the Sith do not. Did you not read anything I said about the Sith revolting and how they wanted to practice the Force in their own separate way? If they want to have more than one apprentice who is going to stop them?

Show me a Sith rule book and I'll gladly shut up and hide in a hole.

Hell's Angel
Besides, having a female Sith in Episode III is just a suggestion. Stop freaking out.

yerssot
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! you have to be joking about all this crap right???
listen, he talks about it in the movie! it's there, it's clearly said, it's done, no discussion, if you want to go further, fine, in the EpI novel, there is a mentioning of Bane and the sith only taking one apprentice
if you want to keep discussing, fine, go ahead, but do it some place else where, a place were people will actually listen to you and think you are right ... aka... no where

the only CANON thing we know about the sith is that one time a disgruntled jedi left the order and turned dark

and btw, a "sith rule book" does not exist and if it does, it's by not even a long shot close to being canon, so yes, you shut up and hide in a hole until you know what you're talking about

yerssot
you're the one freaking out cause no one supports your idea
I said that it was a fanidea to which you showed (a few posts later) that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about,

Darth Jello
sith can have as many force trained adepts and lackeys as they want, but only one sith apprentice, or else they will kill each other. there is a reason for the law of two. it protects the sith from themselves. No female sith in episode 3. And don't believe mickey Suttle's Darth Xio Jade crap either

Hell's Angel
I know exactly what I'm talking about and will not shut up and hide in a hole. Why don't open that closed mind of yours and just understand the simple concept that Sith DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT follow ALL the rules of the Jedi. They may maintain SOME traditions, yes, but they can also create their own, such as having more than one apprentice.

Bespin Bart
Oh for the love of God...

Thee are ALWAYS two Sith. It's in the films, it's in the comic books, it's on the friggin official website! It's just the facts! And with Dooku still alive, there can only be him and Sidious.

Captain REX
Yeah, that's a bit nuts.

VengeanceGOD
lol. It's not a Jedi Rule! It's a SITH rule! Look, if you want where it's written DOWN, I'm pretty damn sure it's referenced in the novelization, with a reference to Darth Bane. There are always only two. There was originally going to be a female Sith in Episode 2, but Christopher Lee expressed interest and so Count Dooku was created instead. Those Sith concept drawings were then taken and made into Ventress, who was used in the Clone Wars cartoons. She'll probably die in Season 2 of Clone Wars. It's a good idea, but Yersott is right. There's no room for her in Episode III. He's not saying there shouldn't ever be a female sith, he's just saying "not in episode III."

If you're that desperate for there to be a female sith, write a fan fiction! I'll read it. In fact, in my Star Wars fanfilm trilogy there's a female sith, the main villain for the first two, known as Darth Fury. So if I ever get that done, you can watch that and see your female sith. Maybe there'll be a female sith in Episodes 7-9 if they're ever made (which most likely won't happen. sad ) But until then, it's not gonna happen. Sorry.

Gotwa
Time for my input. Yes, a female sith would be cool to see; however. As it's been said, there is no room. Count Dooku is the current Sith Apprentice, Darth Sidious is the Sith Lord. Mace Windu, Yoda, have both said there may only be two sith. Why?

The end of the Sith Wars, Darth Bane is on top, and the last Sith alive. It is then, his decree, that only 2 Sith, shall prevail. No more than two, or another fight would break it. It was to prevent the Sith Order from failing. Now please be considerate and stop arguing about this. If you must, I will give you the site where he said there may be no more.

Hell's Angel
The first thing I want to say is that I didn't mean for this topic to go swirling out of hand. All I wanted was just your thoughts and opinions about having a female Sith in Episode III. I wasn't trying to create heated controversy.

Though I still believe there should be a female Sith, I will admit that after reading a few replies I discovered I didn't know about the whole Bane thing. I have read TPM but I don't seem to recall his name ever being mentioned, then again I read that book when it first came out so I don't remember every detail.

I apologize if I had made wrong assumptions earlier about the whole having one aprentice thing. I don't know who it was but someone said something about the Sith having as many trainees they wanted but only one apprentice. That's probably why I am so confused right now so can someone please refer to me some source I can read.

Furthurmore, I want to apologize to Yerssot. I didn't mean to blow up in your face like that. I must have been PMSing.

To those who are reading this, sorry for this whole heated debate. It would be nice if we could get back to the original question: should there or will there be a female Sith in Espisode III?

Oh, I would also like to acknowldge the "don't have enough time to introduce a new villian" theory. I totally understand where you are coming from. There is just too much to cover in Episode III.

I kind of feel bombarded being the whole girl on this thread, not that I don't mind the guys who took the time to reply, but It would be great to hear from another girl's perspective. I'm not being biased to the guys or anything. Any comments from any gender are welcome.

Gotwa
Bane was never mentioned in the movies. He's before that time.

Hell's Angel
Then where and when was Bane mentioned? I thought someone said he was mentioned in TPM book.

Gotwa
Nope.. and here's a caption from the Databanks..

'One Sith had the cunning to survive. Darth Bane restructured the cult, so that there could only be two -- no more, no less -- a master, and an apprentice. Bane adopted cunning, subterfuge, and stealth as the fundamental tenets of the Sith order. Bane took an apprentice. When that apprentice succeeded him, that new Sith Lord would take an apprentice.'

-edit- Star Wars is pretty much my life. I know what I'm talking about. smile

Hell's Angel
Where did you get this information? I would like to read it for myself.

Gotwa
Well, if you won't believe me,

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/thesith/index.html

Hell's Angel
I'm not saying I don't believe you. I would just like to read it for myself. I would be nice to read the whole article so I know the whole story.

Do you think I was being an a... earlier? Be honest, you don't have to spare my feelings.

Gotwa
Yeah, I do. stick out tongue They did have good points, and you jsut pretty much ignored them.

Hell's Angel
I wasn't trying to. I thought I was making a valid statement.

Darth Jello
Bane is in the TPM book. its in the scene where sidious and maul converse on the balcony.

Gotwa
Oh yeah.

Hell's Angel
Wait, what are you guys talking about? When did that happen? Sorry, but I remember the movies quite well enough, but not he book.

finti
Dont mind the book it is the movies that counts, Bane has yet to be mentioned in a canonical fashion (meaning he aint been mentioned in the movies the ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IN HERE), we might learn about him in ep III until that happens thoug the only siths we know of IS Dart Sidious, Darth Maul , Darth Tyrannus(Dooku) and from the OT Darth Vader.

To answer the question in hand though, I dont think (Im positive on there aint gonna be)there is time for a female sith in EP III.

VengeanceGOD
ahh ahh ahh Finti, you're wrong. Lucas himself describes canon as INCLUDING the novelizations. Sorry man.

yerssot
novels are semi-canon, they are canon as long as they don't contradict the movies

gotwa, I don't have the EpI novel (the official one) but peluffo (member here) told me that in the spanish novel he got mentioned about his rule

VengeanceGOD
Well, I think if Lucas's policy is that it's canon, then we can accept that it's canon. If only to show up people who get really pissed off if we discuss something besides the movies.

Deckard
i'd of thought its happily possible for a female sith, just uneccessary for the next film. If he'd have added something like that, he'd of been best doing it sooner, it may be a shame, but i think it would be unfair on the character to be thrown into a film that will feature so much. Bringing in new characters at this point would be a big mistake, though it may balance out the amount that are going to be killed! i dont care much for the rules etc, but from a filmmaking point of view its highly unlikely, and whimsical. smile

yerssot
nono, ask ush, it's canon as long as it doesn't contradict the movies
(as in: OB1 and Owen were brothers in the ROTJ novel, now clearly they aren't), if it does, it's semi-canon (and hence still "higher in rank" than EU)

VengeanceGOD
Well, the Darth Bane thing definitely does not contradict the movies. So I think we're safe. wink

yerssot
ah, but what will Episode III bring wink

finti
this is a forum about the films, extra info provided by the semi canon novelisation aint countable because people shouldnt need to read extra material to grasp whats going on and who is who.
Those fans who only watch the movies havent got a clue about this Bane caracther, and one shouldnt need to do any more than watch the movies to get the story.
Those who go beyond the movies have a nice little section called Literature and Expanded Universe forum, any thing that doesnt concern the films (including the novelisations and stuff) belongs there.

THIS IS A FILM SECTION KEEP IT THAT WAY

VengeanceGOD
That's true. You can choose to only watch and accept the movies. Or you can chose to actually delve deeper into these characters and explore them more. Even better, you can have an open mind to other opinions besides your own.

Vader
A female Sith would kick ass, if ( I ) Darth Vader would've had the chance to know Leia was his daughter the possibility would've been very real becuase he captured her and had her at his ( my ) mercy, he ( I ) would have ruled the Galaxy in peace and order.
Rules are meant to be broken. I would love to see a Sith Lady, someone like Gwyneth Paltrow or Julia Roberts on the role.

yerssot you are an idiot to prey on the wishes of a girl.

Gotwa
He did know she was his daughter.. re-watch Ep VI

Rogue Jedi
finti, did you just use the word "aint?" thats a texan word!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing rock

finti
well RJ I guess aint is southern, it was used all the time in Arkansas as well

Darth Jello
Vader, read ANH infinities to answer your leia sith queries

Lyn
Hey HA... *waves*

Sorry for leaving you to deal with the GUYS by yourself...they can become quite...guy-ish!! wink stick out tongue

Although, I understand exactly what they were saying. There's no time for a new Sith in Ep3.

HOWEVER, I believe a Chick Sith would definitley ROCK!! I'm very glad you made this thread, even just to suggest that WONDERFUL idea!!

Darth Jello
if dooku was rejected, assajj would be the design of the AOTC sith, now fantasize about that, get it out of your system, and move on. eek!

mephistodesigns
maybe you're all just reacting to the fact that she used the term Sith. Maybe had she simply said dark jedi or female villain with a lightsaber it would be more accepted? I would love for Ventress to get some screne time, but I know its unrealistic. So, even though its 99% certainly not gonna happen, I would love to see it. Pick up the DarkHorse comic Republic, you can see Ventress whoop some @$$. Its pretty cool.

Darth Jello
no, art of episode 2 book. The design was ventress. it even says so on the official site

yerssot
no, not even as a dark jedi, it's already too fan-ish in my taste

Darth Jello
tell that to the boys and girls over at ILM character design

Darth Jello
ok, here's something I can't substantiate at all but it is a rumor on Shadow of the sith that may make all ofyou very happy. Bai Ling might play assajj in episode 3. I doubt this heavily but it may give you hormone stricken young males

yerssot
no, didn't ment the female sith! ment what we know now of the movie is getting too fan-ish

and Jello, Bai Ling is already to be confirmed to play a (haired) senator

Ushgarak
Well... umm... this topic has been kinda roundabout, hasn't it? Seems all the important points have been sorted. Bane remains semi-canonical but the name does very well fit the description GL used of the history of the Sith; it had to be SOMEONE who started that tradition after all. Someone did once mention that Bane was GL's creation but I can still find no evidence of that.

Anywway, yeah, so, any more relevant points to be made?

mephistodesigns
jello-where you like correcting me after my post? i'm not sure what that refers to...

did you notice that the first time you see ventress in the Clone Wars cartoon, she does the exact move with her robe from the Episode 2 concept art? that was cool. She reps her roots yo! Even with the sabers that she got, shes still just Ventress from the block. big grin

Darth Jello
ok, then scratch that, other durge, thrawn and xizor are also rumored to make cameos

mephistodesigns
i'd like to see all of them! especially thrawn!

Darth Jello
yeah, the other rumored cameo is jorus c'boath, calista and vergere but aren't all of them either dead or frozen or something by then?

VengeanceGOD
In Episode III? Veregere would possibly still be in the republic at that point, although she only knew Anakin as a little boy, and was surprised that he became Darth Vader. Thrawn would be interesting.

yerssot
c'boath was a rumor for EpI too roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't count too much on cameos though

Lyn
Yeah...they'd just confuse people who haven't read EU stuff...whic, can I say before finti kills me... stick out tongue ...has no relevance to the films.

VengeanceGOD
It has SOME relevance, but not the kind of relevance you mean. As for cameos by Veregere/Thrawn, as long as it was a background thing that'd be ok. Like if we saw a feathery thing walking around in the temple.

Darth Jello
if it's thrawn i'm guessing he'll be standing at palpatine's side next to tarkin, vader, and xizor, or something like that. nothing to bring oohs and aahs

yerssot
still no one wants Han Solo as cameo? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
But by this time Vergere was already with the Vong, it's not plausible.

Darth Jello
where would you put solo with the plot of episode 3 being what it is? I can't find a place for a ten year old in the script

yerssot
don't suck the fun out of it yet, DJ ... I really want some n00bs to say that!

VengeanceGOD
That was basically what I was saying before.

Lyn
I know what you mean though, it'd be cool...

Orlando
There could easily be a female dark jedi, not necessarily a Sith. I'm sure not all followers of the dark side of the force would be Sith...

LanceWindu
I personally don't want any more bad guys other than the ones we've all heard announced so far.

Darth Sidious/Palpatine
Darth Vader/Anakin
Darth Tyranus/Dooku
General Grevious

Orlando
Dood, your signature owns... big grin

LanceWindu
Which part?

The image or the quote?

Orlando
The quote. It's just as accurate as it is hilarious...

LanceWindu
HeHe

Lyn
I've heard a lot about him..who's General Grevious?? confused embarrasment

yerssot
there's a thread about him, lyn

Gotwa
Can we close this thread now? It's off topic and is pointless now -.-

LanceWindu
Umm we only went pointless for 4 posts...that doesn't constitute a closing.

Gotwa
It's been pointless since page 2, she admitted that it wouldn't happen, and the conversation has been over since then. It's now on page 5.

LanceWindu
It's still on Episode 3 talk though.

General Kaliero
I bring it back on topic! Maybe they can do something really weird and stick Ventress in as an obscure background Jedi!

Just a fun little easter egg for those in the know, ya know?

Darth Jello
I have a feeling that either through the comics, ventress will be long dead before episode III, ditto with durge but with him you never know. Damn Gen'Dai

Lyn
HEY GENERAL!! *waves*

Yeah...something like that would be cool...just a sneek thing...

General Kaliero
I KNOW The STORY Ventress is dead by this point. I'm saying like the X-wng and TIEs in the Ep II Coruscant chase. Just a little cameo for maybe one shot, in the background or something.

Fallen Jedi
This is where I add my two cents into all this.

I think Episode III would rock if there was a female sith, me being a girl and all. Though its an interesting thought, I doubt its going to happen, but who knows for sure, right? A cameo of Ventress would be nice, though I must admit I don't really know who she is in the Star Wars galaxy. I've heard of her but that's about it.

What if find really strange is that before I had ever seen AOTC, I suggested to my friends that is would be real cool to see Yoda use his lightsaber in Episode II. And I mean, I "predicted" this like two years before AOTC ever came out. Did anyone else think that was going to happen? After seeing AOTC, I suggested the female sith too. Who knows, maybe the Force is strong with me.

Personally, I think there should have been a female sith from the start and not Count Dooku. Hell's Angel made a point, all of the major villian roles have been guys. It would be nice to see a female wield a red lightsaber for a change. I wonder what made GL change his mind? I just think it would have been more ineresting with a female villian. I don't really see the whole "Count Dooku" thing, not that I'm bashing Christopher Lee or anything. Besides, what kind of name is Count Dooku? It sounds more like something a baby would say who didn't know how to speak than a name. Sorry, if I'm affending anyone who likes Dooku. I just think that GL could have done better, with the name and the character. Also, I think Dooku should have appeared much earlier in the film. It seemed as if GL just threw him in the mix at the last minute. I know GL was trying to conceal the the identinty of Dooku and that he was a sith, but any real Star Wars fan already knew he was evil before ever watching the movie.

Oh, and is it just me, but did anyone else think that the lightsaber duel in AOTC could have been better?I thought the whole "hidden Jedi, crouching Yoda" thing was awesome (though a bit humorious), but the duel between Dooku, Obi-wan, and Anakin was no where in league with the one in TPM. The duel in AOTC lacked the same excitement, adrenaline, and intensity as in Episode I. You didn't really see Anakin's true talent as a swordsman. Hopefully the lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-wan will top all the other fims

Gotwa
Female sith were rare to begin with from the start anyways.

VengeanceGOD
I'm guessing Hayden must not have had a lot of skill, because his fight with Dooku was pathetic. I really hope it wasn't on purpose that they just went with the closeups and flashing lightsabers. And then there's the fact that Anakin had about ten minutes to block Dooku cutting off his arm...

Lucas had decided on using Ventress (or at least her design) for the movie, until Christopher Lee expressed interest. Realizing that Lee plays kickass villains, Lucas built a character around him instead. The curved lightsaber was originally designed for Ventress and passed to Dooku.

yerssot
they went for the style, not for the flashy TPM-moves, yes, but the final dual between OB1 and Anakin will rock ...or so he (hayden) claims.

I have no idea where you got the idea that Ventress would be in it before Dooku!
The first ever appearance she made was in the comics, well after AOTC!

Orlando
Most likely, no duel will top Qui-Gon / Obi-Wan vs. Maul...technically speaking. Ray Park is an amazing martial artist and I doubt anybody will be able to come close to matching that performance. However, it depends on what you consider a good duel to be. It doesn't have contain alot of martial arts and acrobatics if it's suspenseful and well filmed. I'm sure Hayden has spent quite a bit of time working on his "moves" and he, along with Ewen, will put on one hell of a show...

yerssot
don't get your hopes up though

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought the close ups were a waste of film. GL probably did it for effect and artistic style, but it didn't come out as great as he envisioned.

I know exactly what you mean. Anakin had so much time to deflect Dooku's attack that its not even funny. And what's with Obi-wan getting defeated by Dooku so quickly? I'm sorry but that looked too easy for him. Dooku basically just brushed his lightsaber against Obi-wan's should and leg and then Obi-wan was like "Damn that hurt. I guess I can't fight anymore. I'll just lay down and let Anakin take over." Obi-wan showed better fighting techniques in TPM. Shouldn't he be better since he's much more experienced than he was ten years before. Sure, he's older but that shouldn't effect the way he fights. I mean, Yoda is like 900 something years-old and he can still kick sith @$$.

VengeanceGOD
If you read the book the Art of Episode II (which I bought basically because it had the script in there), you'll see a LOT of Ventress art, and the accompaning captions explain this. The design for Ventress (just called the "female sith" at that point) was made for Episode II, and the designer who made it was told that she would be the villain if the thing with Christopher Lee fell through. Obviously it didn't.

yerssot
oh well, heard about the sith witch as a fantheory

Lyn
You made some really good points about incorporating a female sith Fallen Jedi... thumb up

Also, this may seem silly, but, who is Ventress?? embarrasment

VengeanceGOD
Go here:

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/microseries/chapter/

And watch the episodes. That'll explain it. Or, if you want, you can go to www.starwars.com and look her up in the databank.

yerssot
a dark jedi with two lightsabres, is in the clone wars cartoons and the republic-comics, that's basicly it

Darth Jello
Ventress was found on the savage planet of Rattatak by a marooned Jedi. He trained her in the force, her parents having been killed, but was forgotten by the Jedi and eventually died. Ventress developed a huge vendetta against the jedi and began tapping into the dark side of the force. When count dooku came to a gladiator match on Rattatak, he took Assajj as his new commander and pupil, charging her with the assignment of eliminating anakin skywalker She then lured anakin away from the battle of munilist but was defeated by him in a duel on Yavin IV shortly before the revelation of General Grievous. this is from the clone wars cartoon. She later reappeared attempting to frame mace windu as an assassin. her next moves have been the implimentation of a biological weapons test on one of Naboo's wounds and she was later seriously injured while protect the vaccine to the agent with Durge. Her fate remains to be seen.

finti
what a load of EU

VengeanceGOD
Aaaaand your point is? She asked for Ventress's history. There it is. And as this is a hypothetical discussion and not discussing anything to do with the movies, you have no right to be pissed off about something EU appearing.

In short, bugger off.

mephistodesigns
he's got ya there finiti. can't answer eu questions without giving EU answers.

finti
the answeres can be PMed, but to play hardball any threads that have EU in it will be closed cause if it aint about the movies it doesnt belong here even how hypothetical you get so the thing taht will bugger off is EU stuff

mephistodesigns
yeah, but this whole thread seems to be about cameos for three from the OT and EU.

Julie
I highly doubt it...though it would be interesting...I believe in EpIII they'll stick witht he characters already established.....they only have 2 some odd hours to wrap the movie up in...

VengeanceGOD
Punctuation, Finti, punctuation. Learn to use it. Then people might actually be able to understand what you are saying.

And BTW, you're not a mod. Since the real moderators haven't closed this thread, you don't have the authority to say it should be closed.

So once again...bugger off.

yerssot
er... VG.. he IS a mod

Darth Jello
fin is on a crusade

Julie
But we like to not use proper grammar rules

Lyn
Thanx VG, DJ and Yerssot thumb up happy She's quite the tragic character...

Sorry for causing any problems.

Julie
It's ok Lyn......they like to bicker

Lyn
laughing stick out tongue wink

Thanx Julie...

Julie
just the facts.....bickering make life interesting...and you are welcome

Lyn
happy

Too...perhaps I should've done what finti said...PM someone...

finti
oh, but I am and I can!
Maybe next time you check things out before you make a statement.

So female siths in ep III, nah aint room for it

VengeanceGOD
lol, that's weird. Why doesn't it say "moderator" anywhere near your avatar then?

And why did they let such an obviously biased-and-way-too-into-power person be a mod?

General Kaliero
*snorts with laughter*

yerssot
VG, try to behave and post ONTOPIC, this can be considered memberbashing

finti
I dont see it as bashing yers, it concerns me and I am fine with it. I know how to stand my ground, but thanks for the back up though.

VG it doesnt say mod around my avatar cause it feels so much better to be a stealth mod evil face devil big grin

mephistodesigns
but c'mon man. somebody asked a question concerning member OPINIONS about who they'd like to see cameo in 3. Its just a what if thread anyway. So put those throbbing veins back into your forehead and go get laid or stoned or something and let people have their what if thread. i agree EU has no place in Film Debate but this isn't a debate, this was an opinion thread.

Julie
debate about opinions then

mephistodesigns
debating opinions is fine. trying to control them isn't.

Julie
who doesn't like a little unpredictability...

VengeanceGOD
lol, guys, Finti and I have worked it out, it's good. Apparently he was just doing the Mara thing to pull my leg...grr...smile

Julie
leg pullin' eh? hmmm....that finti*rolls eyes*
oh wait no upseting the mod .....such a nice guy that finti:-)

yerssot
with or without the axe?

Fallen Jedi
laughing

mim cloudwater
ok just so that i cant vent my rage although it looks like it has been resolver, i read the first page and skipped the rest.
all listen here,
10,000(apr) before the end of the Old Republic the sith had a group about the same size as the jedi, since forth being split from the jedi about 1000 years before. around the times several powerful sith lords decided to kill each other, the sith went to all out war and there was only one survivor, that survivor set rules up, that there may be only 1 master and 1 apprentice(this makes 2 masters impossible 2), this led on for several thousand years, then they just dided off, Exar Kun and unexpecting jedi apprentice found were old sith stuff was, read about became sith, blah blah everyone knows story(if dont take lightsaber, hold against head and ignite, then you'll know) then almost another thousand years and Darth Sidius some how becomes sith, has darth maul apprentice...dies, count dooku...dies, Darth Vader...dies...killing Sidius. some idoits think ventress is also a sith, hell no, shes a dark jedi, thats a loop hole for the sith to add a few more to their number. but these dark jedi dont and wont have any right to the sith thrown.
do i need to repeat myself there is no such thing as 3+ sith!!! also right now noone can take the sith thrown due to the fact that Luke has rights to being Master and kyp has rights to being apprentice, both due to that for sort periods of time they were sith, but the decline the throne and noone can by the force technically become sith, thats why there are so many dark jedi.

VengeanceGOD
...Finti is SO gonna kick your ass.

finti
hmm a lot of work about nada there mim"chief" cloudwater, EU stuff belong in the EU forum. Since you are new you are now duly noted about how things are here. NO EU STUFF IN THE FILM FORUMS .............PLEASE,.............or else I have to bring along my tiny and cute Viking battle ax and crack some skulls evil face

VengeanceGOD
To clarify:

That does NOT mean you aren't allowed to MENTION EU. It just means that if you do, either don't use it in an argument about a film topic, or clarify it by saying "we don't know this for sure, because it's not canon."

yerssot
what Finti said big grin
byebye explanation big grin

finti
to clarify: any EU stuff belongs in the EU forums and not here,

mephistodesigns
yes, that was definetely mis-use of EU.

General Kaliero
and it was done so well, too...

VengeanceGOD
To clarify:

Shaddup finti. smile

mim cloudwater
the EU is an extention of the starwars universe is GL had time for it he would undoubtly make movies out of the better books, likewise he will if he lives to make ep. 7, 8, 9. i'll just quit posting in this area, so theres no nead to respound im not going to read it,
PS i consider anyone who doesnt take the entire true starwars universe into reality is not a true fan

VengeanceGOD
Agreed, but unfortunately they gave power to the non-true fans. smile

yerssot
not a true fan? well, don't care if you will read it or not, but PLAY BY THE RULES!
EU IS NOT CANON, your feeble pleas about how great it is hold absolutely no stand in a section about a sw MOVIE!
there won't be an ep VII-VIII or IX, NOR is GL stupid enough to make a movie from an EU book!

so, please, will the next poster (n00b or not) for heaven sake FIRST read that sticky that Ush made before even THINKING of posting anything??

Fallen Jedi
Much tension I sense.

General Kaliero
Someone PLEASE close this thread. There's no need for it anymore.

Fallen Jedi
Actaully, I find it quite entertaining. Someone is always arguing (sp?) with someone else. Life is a b-i-t-c-h. Deal with it.

Don't really know why I added that last part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.