Am I crazy..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bandon
..........or is Boromir in the RotK commercial?

fini
which commercial???????????.........the big one???

sauron
yeah i thought i saw him too, maybe just another flashback, as lots of flashbacks in this films, frodo and galadriel (had better be a flashback!!!!)

smeagols transformation

as said in scream three, trilogies are all about going back to the beggining, not sure if this worls with tolkiens books (havent read in a while, am currently reading silmarrillion) but i think its what p.j will probably do, this is his chance to put in everything he left out

VengeanceGOD
Probably NOT a flashback, more like a hallucination when he is hit by Shelob.

nazgulinthedark
??? i don't know, but i think its a flash back because on a banner add on he forums for the extended TT, i could of sworn that boromir and faramir are standing next to each other...

Ariadne
I'm hoping that the scene where Elrond gives Aragorn Anduril is a flashback, because he should have had the sword for a while now, and it would be a little hard for him to go to Rivendell to get it. But I think it is flashback because Arwen is there and she should be on her way to the Grey Havens in the movie. I guess we'll find out though.

Camellia
I think (and I may be wrong!) that the part with Galadriel holding out her hand to Frodo is representing/symoblising the power and help the the Phial gives to him and Sam...maybe not, but that's the impression I got!

big grin

Ariadne
Yeah, it probably has something to do with that, because it probably couldn't be a flashback since Frodo is covered in spiderwebs, but some kind of hallusination maybe.

Smodden
it would be realy cool if it was a hallusination, having frodo's fears come to him in a hazy dream.

Ariadne
Maybe he faints or something and then wakes up after seeing Galadriel...I don't know. Just making stuff up.

ROTK_Rocks
It isn't possible for "Elrond giving Aragorn the sword" to be a flashback
Because all you have to do is take a look at both swords in FOTR and they are obviously different...so i doubt that will be a flashback.

BingaBonga
yeah, he is, and yup, it probably is a flashback... I think it's probably a flashback of Faramir though... or Denethor, my best bet is Faramir...

ROTK_Rocks
Secondly it doesn't really show "WHERE" Arwen is when she is telling them to give the sword to Aragorn...

BingaBonga
it's probably after they destroyed the ring, that's when she comes.

ROTK_Rocks
possible....But what would be the use of it...most of the fighting would be over..and thats when he really needs his sword...

sauron
i thought of how boromir could be in rotk

frodo is stung by shelob right, hes not dead just paralyzed

sam takes ring from frodo thinking he is dead, but frodo is halucinating and seeing sam as boromir

Kitoky
It's either it was a flashback or just a hallucination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.