Official Thread for November 9th Episode II Preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d8camjordan
It will either come online at midnight pacific, midnight eastern, or 7am pacific time Friday. So what will it be? A trailer? A documentary? Give your input!

ToMacco
It will be a trailer, because Lucas said he'd have three trailers. And the real trailer comes out next week with Harry Potter. The one in several hours will be the one with the description.

It had better not just be for you DVDers out there!mad mad

d8camjordan
WELL SORRY but it is

ToMacco
Okay, I guess the teaser trailer is with Harry Potter. The real trailer probably comes out in a few months or something. You're DVD footage will probably be of Lucas taking a crap.big grin

Texas
Well it's 12:23 am central time and still no update on the DVD ROM web page. Have to wait til morning to see Trailer #2sad

ToMacco
Is it a DVD exclusive?

Texas
Yessmokin' cool smokin'
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

d8camjordan
wow almost noon central and STILL nothing

Ratcat
Yeah, ain't that a kick in the pants!!!

sealdog
Someone needs to shoot their web administrator!!

Me banging head against wall.

|
|
|
|rolling on floor laughing _____________________

sealdog
Your sig looks like a hy-tech, green darth maul light saber.

King Jedi
Was it absolutley certain that there would be a trailer today?

Ushgarak
Well, it's there, but I can't download the bloody thing; it's moaning about the plug-in.

To be honet, I think I(as I was worried) there are too many people downloading it for the streaming to work properly. Darn it! I'll try later.

It's called 'Mysteries', by the way.

Texas
It's 2:07 and I'm still at school, damn research workshop. The soonest I'll be able to see it is 5:00sad Mysterious eh? Sounds very mysterious to me.big grin

King Jedi
Texas you don't know how lucky you are.sad

Texas
Lucky? Yeah right! The stupid DVD link isn't working, it's taking forever to get to the trailer page!!!! This is preposterous!!!!! I'm gonna have to wait till these people go to sleep or something!mad

Ushgarak
Blimey, when they say 'small' they really mean it! I just downloaded the small version, darn thing is about four inches wide.

At least it works now. I'll grab a larger one when I can.

Ushgarak
Hmm... Hayden Christensen sounds a little duller than I imagined. Lars, on the other hand, sounds spot on.

Texas
OMG
OMG
OMG

I have just seen the trailer, OMG! It kicks major ass!!! OMG
the first 3 seconds of the trailer have more action then the entire teaser trailer and then DVD ROM teaser trailer! The music, the shot on Tattoine almost brought a tear to my eye, we see someting that we haven't seen ANH!!!!!. OMG, it's amazing!! The space battles, the CGI, the music, the action, it's amazing!!! Are we allowed to give out the details without getting the board in trouble???? Well theres always PM, I'm going to have to PM you people and tell you what's on it, because this is just beyond amazing!!! WOW, I cant wait!!!! Lucas is a genius!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!Light sabres, Anaking talks, Yoda walks, OH, this is amazing!!! 100 times better then TPM trailer! It's hard to think that Lucas will top himself with the Harry Potter trailer, because this is the best trailer I have ever seen!!! Wow!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!! You guys cannot comprehend how awesome this is!!!!! The CGI is beyond belief!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
Well, it was PRETTY good (if eye-straining because it was too darn small for me... just waiting for the large version to actually start loading). Certainly more action. I don't think I am QUITE wetting myself over it...

Heck, this IS the official thread. I guess we can discuss it.

Tex- WAS that Force Lightning, you think? Or just Anakin being zapped by some (more dangerous than normal) power coupling...

Texas
You mean the blue force lighting towards the end? Yes definately. The large purple power coupling scene was just hillarious!

Ushgarak
Yes, more humour in that trailer than any other I remember...

So, can Dooku do lightning, eh? Interesting...

Oh no! I now have Windows XP and there is no Temporary Internet Files on it, that I know of! Heck! I don't know how to keep this thing!

Large version is finally downloading.

Texas
Well some one sure can! Haven't seen that since ROTJ. Yes, more comedy, funny comedy to be exact. The last shot of Obi One, really great! Hayden Christenson is going to be an excellent Anakin. And Padme reminds me of Princess Leia, with her hair styled like that. This one definately has a SW feel to it.

Ushgarak
Well, I doubt Palpatine will be confronted this early, so I guess its Dooku. Or that some predictions have been way wrong. Hmm.

I think that humour won't appeal to everyone- especially the power coupling bit (obvious TPM reference there). But it fits EXACTLY into the kid's film feel of Star Wars.

Texas
Well I love it!!! I dont think it's Palpatine either, is all force lighting blue?

I've heard some horror stories about Windows XP.
I do have temporary files, how can I save it on my hard drive?

Ushgarak
View the file, go to Temporary internet files, and "x".mov should be the very bottom file in it, or thereabouts. Simply copy it elsewhere.

Meanwhile, we know very little ABOUT Force Lightning, so who knows? If that is what it is, of course.

Texas
Of course it's force lighting. It's going to take me weeks to druel over each scene, this is so kewl..........

d8camjordan
ya

Ushgarak
Hmm, found Temporary Internet Files on XP, but this thing is playing silly buggers... well, that's how I got 'Choices', anyway.

jedi212guy
Damn! Damn! Damn! Ok, I got desperate and bought the DVD today. I was going to use my friend's DVD player on her computer, but she didn't have Quicktime 5! I tried to download it off the internet, but then the blasted sound died. I saw the trailer, which LOOKED sweet, but I couldn't hear a damn thing, not one damn thing. Damn!mad

Anybody tell me what was said? Please?

yerssot
and while you are doing that, could you do a scene by scene for me?

Ushgarak
I have a bit of a conundrum here; as soon as I close this window I'm going to lose this trailer, but I can't keep it open forever... I just got this huge text file to play around with as far as looking in temp files is concerned.

Hmm, I'm not sure... is it ok to post a complete rundown of what is in there? I can't remember what we decided about this in the end.

Dim
POST IT!

*buries her face in her hands*
This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so not faaaair This is so not fair This is so not fair This is so noooot fair This is so noooot fair This is so not fair This is so NOt fair This is so not Fair This is so not fair This is soooooooooo not fair....damn them..sad sad sad sad sad

jedi212guy
I'm about to have a heart attack here! Post the blasted text!sad sad sad sad sad sad

Ani/Ami_love
*does a silly dance*

I saw the "Mystery" trailer....I saw it!!! So cool! I definately can't wait to see the moive now! A couple fo funny scenes in it too...

Obi-Wan and Anakin together = funny scenes

Some good dramatic scenes too! Wow!

Ushgarak
Sigh. Give me a few minutes then and I will post a ROUGH rundown. People can delete it if it is a bad idea.

Raz
For those who want screen caps - check this site out: http://jedi-alliance.k-babes.de/ep2teaser_b.php

You'll also find a link to a vid capture of the trailer there.

Ushgarak
Here you go then...

Here is a ROUGH (and I mean rough, I leave the exhaustive analysis to others) lowdown of what you have (much of this familiar to scriptment readers):

(to the music that plays shortly after Qui-Gon's death)

A small, tall, curved ship taking off from Corsucant
A shot of a waterfall on Kamino
Sandcrawlers on Tatooine, with figures on the left.
(soundtrack)Lars saying 'It was just before dawn they... came out of nowhere'
Slave One firing maniacally at a ship in an asteroid field
Landed ship on Coruscant blowing up, scattering people (Amidala decoy visible before explosion)
Amidala addresses the Council (CGI Yoda climbing down stairs): "Do you have any idea who is behind this attack"?
Anakin answers back: "We WILL find out who is trying to kill you, Padme. I promise."
Geonosis shot (I think); a large ship takes off.
Windu addresses Obi-Wan and Anakin: "Take the Senator back to Naboo. She will be safer there."
Amidala, wearing a VERY Leia-style headress, walks moodily past Anakin saying "I do not like this idea of hiding."
"Sometimes we must do what is requested of us," says Anakin back, rather flatly, I thought. Amidala looks up at him.
A gunman approaches Obi-Wan in a nightclub; he executes a magnificent backwards twirl and stroke to cut down the attacker (presumably severing the arm...)
A brief shot of Yoda followed by a Naboo fighter flying behind a MUCH larger ship, also presumably from Naboo. Yoda is saying "Dangerous and disturbing, this puzzle is". He sounds downbeat.
"You're using her as bait?" asks Obi-Wan of Anakin in a darkened room.
A small flying droid cuts a square out of what looks like some sort of window. Padme suddenly gets up, shocked.
Obi-Wan charges head first through the window, grabbing onto the droid as it flies away.
Duel of the Fates in background! Anakin exchnages strokes with dark figure, almost identical to breathing trailer fight excerpt.
Anakin jumps into a yellow speeder on Coruscant.
"I'm a Jedi," he tells Watto on Tatooine (obviously)
"A Jedi? What do you know!" says Watto, cheerfully.
The yellow speeder flies through Coruscant.
"FOLLOW THAT SPEEDER!" yells Obi-Wan.
A close up of the speeder with Anakin and Obi-Wan inside. "He went that way," says Obi-Wan, gesturing behind him.
Cuts between far and close up shots- "This is a short cut," says Anakin. Pause. "I think."
"ANAKIN!" yells Obi-Wan in the speeder as it approaches huge purple energy sparks between two Coruscant buildings, huge versions of what the pods had.
"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU!"
The speeder passes through the couplings and the two Jedi convluse and jerk
"Stay away from the power couplings..."
A huge beast flies out of an ocean
Slave One in more asteroid oursuit, The ship fires with an enormous intensity! It banks to follow the ship it is chasing and blows an asteroid to pieces with a near miss. Looks good.
Jango drops down through the rain towards camera
Slave One flies past.
A ship approaches Tatooine
Obi-Wan twirls a sabre in the rain
Anakin in the dark; swings blue sabre, red sabre flashes across shot
VERY brief shot of Obi-Wan held captive a la breathing trailer, clearly talking with Dooku.
Anakin runs through streets.
Jango flies backwards firing two guns at Obi-Wan; he rolls to one side as the ground explodes beside him.
Lightning flies into Anakin (yup!) He falls back painfully against some rock.
Shot of arena. "We decided to come and rescue you," says Anakin, clearly held captive agisnt a pillar with Padme in a similar predicament in the background.
Shot switches to Obi-Wan, who looks up and the handcuffs that bind him to a pillar, and then at his similarly captive padawan.
"Good job..." he says, sarcastically, before looking forward again.
Duel of the Fates ends, as does the trailer.

Sorry that was rough but I don't have all night.

Texas
those screen shots just dont do it justice.

Texas
wow ush, your fingers must be tired

Ushgarak
I bet Jedi212 has gone as well. You'd better read all that, Dim!

Hmm... just correct some of the typos there...

Texas
Now honestly? Do you think he can top himself with the HP trailer? I will be in utter amazement if he can.

Ani/Ami_love
That's an accurate description of the trailer...very cool!

Texas
It sure is, Ush is a writer you know.

I would also like to mention that Jar Jar does not appear in the trailersmile

Ani/Ami_love
laughing out loud Texas

Am I the only one that, sort of, doesn't mind Jar Jar?

*runs and hides*

Ushgarak
Blimey, not again!

No. In fact, MOST people here don't mind him.

Gosh, neither of those two read my summary, did they? Oh well...

Texas
I've seen it, no summary reading for muah!smokin'

robbery
just watched the trailer for the nth time this morning after watching it many times through drunken eyes last night and O MY GOD!!!! its a bit good isnt it.

by the way i think that ship taking of at the start is a little killer type flying droid thingy rather than a ship.

queeq
WHat a great trailer! THis is gonna be a good one, I'm sure.

Too bad I can't manage to get it on disc. Did anyone manage?

On TF.N there's a shot-by-shot description of the trailer for those who'd like to know.

I gotta tell you, that scriptment we had still stands!!!

Ushgarak
RC has posted a way somewhere around here to grab it onto disc.

BUT- you need Quick Time PRO for the last stage.

Dim
HUH?..I don't have quicktime Pro and I got it..

Hehehe..Ewan is getting Guinness down...and did you see the airwhale?..I don't know what to think of that thing..

Things are looking up, now lets just hope that wasn't the very best bits of the whole movie.

Ushgarak
Basic Quicktime cannot initialise the sound and video tracks in RC's method.

Dim
Oh...well, I don't know where Bri got it from..

Ushgarak
Oh, once you HAVE the movie, anything will run it. But to pull it off the site you need Pro.

Dim
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh...I see..

Raz
OK, guys you might want to check this link out:

http://forums.killermovies.com/download.php?filename=mystery
Note: NOT hosted on the KMC servers!

Dim
Yeah...so there!...LUcASFILm!laughing out loud
*runs and hides*

yerssot
OH MY GOD IT IS GOOD!!!

What about his "I've decided to come and rescue you"? Sounds dark...

Texas
I dont think it's dark, I thought it was funny, and that guy who was tying him on reminded me of sebulba. The CGI characters look 2 times as realistic compared to TPM.

jedi212guy
Oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so sweet. But will LucasFilm find it? What happens then? Maybe it should be removed, now that I have it...evil face

J/K I just don't want the server to be sued, or some crap like that.sad

keokiswahine
DVD trailer

I can do a file transfer by MSN messenger, or icq, or AIM, if it's easier for you.

But I'm leaving in a few minutes for my flu shot appt, so if you want me to send it now, please say so, or you'll hafta wait until i get back in about 1.5 hours. big grin

King Jedi
I've just seen it and it is good. I wish I had the proper quick time though.

This trailer didn't get me as excited as the TPM one. I think I know to much about the film.sad

Bragg2012
i thought the trailer was great.
i also thought the "thing" cuffing anakin at the end was sebulba for a second..turns out it is "Poggle the lesser"

http://www.pogglethelesser.com is registerd by LF and links back to sw.com

Dim
One of his species I think.

queeq
I thought the "We decided to come and save you" line was hilarious. Especially OB1's response.

And Dimmy, I thought you'd love the flying whales. We talked about that a year ago, remember?

Bragg2012
i shudder everytime i hear that line. "we decided to come and rescue you" too many "you's" in it, sounds lame.

"we decided to come and resc'you you"

eurgh'

yerssot
perhaps this means that the clones weren't supposed to come and help?

Ushgarak
BTW yerssot- Obi-Wan's final line in the trailer? Sarcasm with no obvious tone of sarcasm. See?

(This is all based on me explaining that Obi-Wan's line 'Why do I sense we have picked up another pathetic lifeform' was sarcasm; yerssot thinks not because it didn't sound sarcastic. As they say, if an Englishman SOUNDS sarcastic, he's doing it wrong...)

yerssot
yeah, the last lines were ment as a joke...
(look at OB1's eyes when he speaks that phrase)

Ushgarak
Well, same with that line on Tatooine.

yerssot
still pushing it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Absolutley not at all. I am in no doubt, Like I say, you just have to understand English sarcasm better.

yerssot
I'll "try"

So, let me recap; there are three teasers and only ONE trailer?sad

Ushgarak
Possibly.

keokiswahine
King Jedi, go to quicktime.com, and download the free one, it's QT5. If you need the DVD trailer and/or Breathing, I can MSN messenger or ICQ it to you. Some folks are having a bad time with the DVD link that I was using. The site's either very busy or they were forced to take it down. Don't know which. Can I post the link here? I did earlier, but took it down, just in case. Evidently TFN cannot post the link and I am assuming that applies to all boards and websites.

Texas
In that final shot, when their tied up, is that Padme tied to the column beyond Anakin? Hmmmm, I wonder how they escape.

Ushgarak
Yes it is.

And you know how it is with good guys; they always find a way...

Texas
I'm sure the force will have something to do with it, and theres always R2 and 3POcool

yerssot
*cough*clones*cough*

ToMacco
I don't have DVD. I hate all of you.mad

ToMacco
keokiswahine is the man! He transfered the second teaser to me. It's pretty funny.

Obi-wan made that preiview. Him yelling at Anakin, him being a smart ass again. I also loved the look he gave Anakin whe he said "we will find out who's trying to kill you". Obi-wan looks at him like "What the hell are you talking about?"

yerssot
defiance?

Ushgarak
I think you will find that Keo is actually the woman, To.

And I thought his look when Anakin said what was "Oi! I'M the boss of this pair! I do the talking, understand?"

finti
nice one To

It is more like
dont promise something without JC approval kind of look.

Dim
Really?..I thought it was more like a "oh damn, you're attracted to her!..." kind of a look..

Ushgarak
Yay! All hail the power of Ewan McGregor's look!

yerssot
no thank you
although his mimic is good

King Jedi
Thanks Keo, I'll go to that site.

Ush I agree with Yerssot, that "pathetic lifeform" line wasn't sarcasm. He was already pissed off about Jar Jar and meant what he said.

I really wanted to hear Dooku speak in the trailer.

yerssot
have to say that they hide him well, perhaps you will see him better in the trailer...

Dim
I surely hope so...actually it would seem like the logical thing to do..we saw part of him in the first...him standing there in the second..we have to see SOMETHING more.

Ushgarak
That is SO weird, KJ! I can';t beleive people think this.. Obi-Wan's delivery and facial expression so obviously show that off as sarcasm... it is EXACTLY the tone of voice I would have said it in, if I was going to be sarcastic about it, which I probably would have been.

I am in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that a sarcastic tone is what was meant there. Obi-Wan was mocking Qui-Gon's habit of picking up drifters like that. he wasn't being seriosuly pissed off; that would just be wrong.

Crumbs, I do find some weird opnions around here sometimes.

yerssot
but we know you are weird... big grin
Why British sarcasm in an American movie, that will be shown in every country?

Ushgarak
Because Obi-Wan is British, and besides, it can cross Atlantic boundaries; Americans are often more blatant but no always.

Anyway, as I say, you only have to watch a few Fawlty Towers episodes to see sarcasm exactly like that dispalyed by Obi-Wan i both instances.

yerssot
and I keep telling you that that show isn't showed here...

and besides facial expressions are important, and he's not doing the right ones at that time

Ushgarak
He is to me. And I as I say, it is what I would have done. I'm sorry there is a cultural problem there, but there you go.

yerssot
yeahyeah...

besides, from wich country is KJ?

Ushgarak
Scotland. Hence my surprise.

yerssot
surprise is irrelavent, you will be assimilated...
I mean... aha!

King Jedi
I don't think nationality has anything to do with it. It's just not sarcasm.
Obi-Wan didn't want Jar Jar to go with them and he didn't want a kid hanging around either. But I think we are getting mixed up here.
I agree with you that he was mocking Qui-Gons habit of picking up strays. But he was also a bit disillusioned that they were wasting more time on what he felt was a "pathetic lifeform". Obi-Wan was quite arrogant when it came to people he thought were beneath him. But by the end of TPM he had changed and was now pledging to take this kid and teach him.

If he'd have said "oh great, another pathetic lifeform" then that would be sarcastic. But what he said and the way he said it, said to me that he was disappointed that Qui-Gon kept wasting time and picking up these people.

And Qui-Gon thought so as well. That's why he slapped him down by saying that the boy was responsible for them getting the parts.

mah
you maybe an expert, living in england, but i just can't buy that he was sarcastic about the pathetic lifeforms. saying those things is too harsh to be sarcastic, and the words "why do i sense" does not feel sarcastical.

i've seen most fawlty towers episodes, and while you might be right about the look on his face, and way of saying it, i don't know, but i don't think anyone being sarcastical would form their sentence in that way.

Ushgarak
An 'Oh great...' wou;ld have ruinbed the line!

Well, if you guys don;t think it is sarcasm then fair enough.. I do, and I maintain that's exactly how I would have delivered it. And I think that 'Why do I sense...' line makes it out to be VERY sarcastic! That's certainly how I write.

Qui-Gon was just unimpressed by the sarcasm, I thought, because Quoi-Gon was so earnest about Anakin. he wasn't actually reprimanding Obi-Wan for being dismissive, just he thought it wasn't an appropiate thing to make fun of.

mah
I think that's a bit farfetched, but hey, that's just my meaning.

King Jedi
Yes your right. An "oh great" would have ruined that line because it would have made it sarcastic in a Han Solo vain, and that's not what the line was meant to be.

yerssot
I'm beginning to doubt now...

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud

No he is not Britishwink

yerssot
confused

Bragg2012
Obi's personality is defo british. so his is put on accent.

the line "good job" if definatley sarcasm hes saying it meaning "great job at rescuing me ani, you old super hero" his facial expression also shows this.

In TPM, the pethetic life form bit is just a joke IMHO.. not sarcasm

so there ya go. stick out tongue

yerssot
Oh my god? Now it's a joke???

queeq
I disagree. The 'pathetic life form' line was definately lack of respect for 'weaker' lifeforms. Contempt comes to mind.

Good Job was great sarcasm indeed.

yerssot
yeah the Good Job was sarcasm, that's true...

JediOasis
Actually Jar Jar does appear, but its only the back of his head. We have still yet to see Palaptine in either trailer, I hope he is in the HP one.

queeq
Indeed. I hope we do soon. But the first dialogue was nice to hear.

I must say, I didn't like the delivery of the 'Padme, we will protect you' or something line by Christensen that much. But the rest was pretty good.

yerssot
he IS in one, but not clearly visible.
When you see cgi Yoda walking towards the incoming persons and you see MW sitting, you see a person standing next to the window. That's Palpatine...

queeq
Really? Gotta check that.

yerssot
tell me how to make a screenshot and I will post it

queeq
Do I have "computer nerd" tatooed on my forehead? big grin

yerssot
so you aren't one? eek!

queeq
THank God, no. big grin

yerssot
and I thought you were one!

queeq
And I thought you were Belgian.... Oh wait, unlike you, I WAS right. laughing out loud

yerssot
and now he's going to start with: when is belgium joining the netherlands? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Well, you should. And you know it.

yerssot
yes I should know that you would start again with it
and I knew you were going to start with it

Ushgarak
Why is everyone so quick to see contempt in Obi-Qan? Very odd. I reamin convinced it was sarcasm; why that is imcompatible iwth it being a joke I do not know.

Texas
I can tell that I am going to love Obi Wan in AOTC. His lines are actually funny, and the tables are turned, he's the boss now, and he has a little one to look after. I thought his sarcasm was right on in the trailer, not in TPM.

Ushgarak
Well, I am almost certain that is what was intended in TPM. Doubly so that it was not meant literally; his face is all wrong as is the way he said it. He doesn't sound aggravated at all; more bemused.

He sounded aggravated when he took Qui-Gon to task about Anakin.

Texas
Is GL getting help with the Screenplay for AOTC? It seems like itsmile

Ushgarak
Yes. Thank God...

Texas
Are you an Angel?

ToMacco
Good, I'm glad to hear he's got a co-writer. He probably doesn't listen to him/her ever, but at least he/she is there.

Texas
I think he is listening, at least when it comes to the comedysmile

ToMacco
We won't know until May 22nd.sad

DJ Velocity
I have to say, I felt Obi-Wan was being sarcastic. Ush, I know what you mean about "English sarcasm", it is VERY dry and can be taken the wrong way MOST of the time and it can be offensive. But thats the point.

Obi-Wan didn't agree with the tag-alongs but he didn't blatantly confront his master with disrespect and he did actually apolgise later for his actions.

Sound bloke Obi-Wan, what you all on about? Eh?mad

King Jedi
He wasn't being sarcastic in TPM. He couldn't beleive that Qui-Gon had picked up another stray. As Ush said, he was bemused.

Yes Palpatine is in the trailer. In the scene where Yoda walks he is standing looking out the window and Mace is sitting at the desk. It's in Palpatines office.

We haven't heard any bad guys speak yet. In fact we've hardly seen them. Do you think this is because Maul was everywhere and then wasn't in the film much. So Lucas doesn't want to dissapoint people again by showing us the bad guys who might not be in it that much?

queeq
Maul never said much... wink

But interesting, I hope to see a line by Palpy soon.

King Jedi
I think Lucas might be hiding the bad guys because there not in the film that much. sad

yerssot
that's what YOU think!

queeq
I doubt that. I mean, screentime wise they weren't so much in TPM. But Lee doesn't make for great merchandise.

yerssot
they're going to be great! I just know that!

King Jedi
Yes Yerssot, that's why I said "I think" at the start of the reply.confused

yerssot
I know big grin

can you come to msn now?

King Jedi
I'm on.

yerssot
still not online...

King Jedi
Get this back on topic quick before an angry mod sees it!

yerssot
well, it's a nice preview!

King Jedi
It's a very nice preveiw. Apart from Yoda's line. I didn't like that.

yerssot
and I still don't like the cgi yoda........ yet

queeq
Well, I do. His expressions are much more refined now.

yerssot
yeah that's right; but look at his skin!

Ushgarak
What's wreong with his skin? What's wrong with his skin that wasn't wrong with the puppet?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>