POTC or M&C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
Which movie did you like the most? For me i liked Pirates of the Caribbean cuz it had WAY more action than Master & Commander.

bLooMiLiCioUs
POTC totally
M&C kinda was boring - too much played up on the fight scenes...no comedy....unless you count the dumb weevils one roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
just looking at the M&C trailer makes me w ant t o... sleep

Kes
Thats because its an Adventure/Epic not a comedy.

yerssot
and it didn't had bloom or depp, I take? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JackSparrowLuvr
well i'd have to say POTC cuz i havent seen M and C

CaptainClaire
I haven't yet sen M&C but I doubt it could beat POTC however hard it tried.

Kes
Why would M&C try to be better then POTC? Its totally different! Yes both movies pass on ships, thats it.
POTC is a comedy about curse pirates.
M&C is an Adventure/Epic about the brits fight against Napoleans ships! In this case 1 ship. Thats it. Its about the difficulties at sea, the deaths and sacrifices these men made.
One is a light comedy you can take your kids to see and enjoy, the other is an adult movie.

Pirate_Girly
potc without a doubt, cause m/c was the gayest movie ive seen this year

CaptainClaire
True Kes... both very different in genre.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah but the fighting in sum parts just wanted to put me to sleep...

Kes
Wow you must have that sleeping disease cos this fighting scenes were awesome, brutal, laud and beautifully shot.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing ooooookaaaaaayyyyy..........
well i wasn't impressed i guesssssss......heh heh...embarrasment

Princesscatty29
i liked both m&c and potc, potr was very humerical, and i liked that about it, plus depp and bloom did a great job together, and m&c was a serious, but awesome film about the english/french war...i liked actors in both, since i'm not really a blom/depp fanatic (like most), but i did think that max pirkis' performance in m&c was brilliant!!! and if you look at his age, you'll definately see why...what talent, plus pirkis' not that bad looking himself!!!!! GO MAXY!!!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
i trieed to watch M&C and didnt succed. plus ifell in love with captain jack sparrow

Jedi Priestess
EXACTLY........I liked both of these movies.....but I highly doubt most of the younger crowd even understood M&C.

Creechuur
Master & Commander just seemed to wander around aimlessly, it was like even the actors really weren't too excited about moving the film forward. Pirates was great.

BloomBabyGirl
u cant understand a movie if u fall asleep during it

Jedi Priestess
It wasnt a dig.....M&C was kind of a highbrow movie....you either enjoy those kinds of movies or you dont simple as that. And for the record..I loved POTC, I have it on tape and DVD and have watched it like 45 times, so Im not a POTC hater. I also own M&C. But in this poll POTC got my vote. wink

ladygrim
m&c is the biggest was of time eva... i mean potc had action comedy lil romance best movie eva no need to waste ur time wit a survey like that isnt it obvious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.