Elves/Orcs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoTr4EvA
Is it true that elves turn into orcs after they die or something? I remember someone telling me that. I was just wondering.

orlandoOYEA
I was wondering that myself

nazgulinthedark
no, orcs are elves that are corrupted by the dark side (that sounded star wars like) then they are orcs, but elves are immortal remember

bLooMiLiCioUs
^^^^^^^^^^^what she said

sauron
yteah what SHE said (see i said she big grinbig grin)

when elves die they go to valinor

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud aaww look naz he remembered!!!laughing

orlandoOYEA
lol

Kitoky
Umm....actually, Elves die when they die....they just don't fly to Valinor.
The remaining living Elves go to the Undying Lands but they don't get back into Valinor.

And Orcs are made from Elves, I believe it's another doing of Morgoth, he captured elves and started to 'mutate' them into orcs.

Nasty little buggers aren't they?

turin
well when someone said that when elves die the go to valinor they were sort of right. when they die there spirits go to the halls of mandos which is in the undying lands. When elves first came into the world a few were captured by the dark powers that were and then tortured and corupted to the point where they became orcs. as far as i know that was the only time that happened and all the orcs from LOTR where descended from those orcs, not new batches of freshly corrupted elves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.